• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

domstah

The point of the Aghs was to keep Jugg from Omnislashing. I could just never find a good Chrono.
Why ask for feedback if you are just going to justify your decisions?

Your item choices were sub-optimal and some of your gameplay decisions were suspect. Maybe you should watch your own replay and look for ways you could adjust your playstyle to be more optimal.

Radec

wow, it's a miracle. Na'vi won.

KuGsj.gif

wow, it's a miracle. Na'vi won.

KuGsj.gif

Xbox decided to play conservatively, and the team played out of their minds.

Any time you beat refresher ravage + chrono + calldown, you tip your hat at a victory well earned. Those RP's...Dendi has come a long way on his Magnus in a year. He used to be one of the worst of the Tier 1 mids on that hero. Now he's legit scary.

That destroyed Empire in Game 1 too. Troll really working for them right now.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
54 deaths? rofl @ alliance serving godelsmetric realness

[edit] navi? rofl @ me serving alliance mess realness

manta spectre is so much fun, especially if the enemy team scatters in all directions instead of sticking together to mitigate desolate

I think I might buy her immortal, she's waifu status now

Quesa

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1154399848

Had a really good run with spirit breaker this morning, but I'm not sure what to build on him. I went urn treads mom armlet then I went scepter and I don't like it on him. Seems to gimp him. Skipped bkb cuz of bm and doom, but I prob should have gotten it because of all their other cc. Mkb was on the way by the time we throned.

Mr. Winwood will disagree.
that wasnt me

that was the other team never even attempting to keep me down

i like alch hes fun but he needs just a bit of something more

hes not that great at roaming compared to like a wk or an aggressive support nowadays and he does get out carried late game

hes fun in like a you got 6 slotted midgame and you go and end way but i dont know how far that gets you most of the time in 6.83

Anno

Every five games or so Disruptor just seems broken as fuck and basically wins the game. Not too many snowballing supports out there but he seems like one.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
He had four levels in Null Field. I checked before I made the post.

He was always roaming with the AM too, so constantly giving him that 20% resistance.

I've seen it a lot before. I guess people think that the +6 to all stats is more valuable that ~6-7% extra magic resistance per level. Also having rubick and 1 level in Spell Shield is probably around 55% resistance.

rexor0717

Every five games or so Disruptor just seems broken as fuck and basically wins the game. Not too many snowballing supports out there but he seems like one.

Character has been getting quite a few buffs over the past few patches. He's always been my favorite hero, but glimpse is a stupid strong ability.

Hylian7

Why ask for feedback if you are just going to justify your decisions?

Your item choices were sub-optimal and some of your gameplay decisions were suspect. Maybe you should watch your own replay and look for ways you could adjust your playstyle to be more optimal.

I was just saying why I chose the items I chose, not really a "justification", just based on my thinking at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom