• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

oh my god reddit has me hyped...people saying CM getting an arcana in the update?

smile.gif
lawwwwwwwwd

Acinixys

i wonder if crystal maiden is going to get an arcana or something

in the year beast trailer, she jumps from behind the year beast and she starts glowing and transforms into something else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4zSJOyWPqo

Arcana CM would be the beast fucking thing

They only make Arcanas for carries and that one for Lina so she looks like she did in the alpha, which is just lazy

Why the fuck is Sunsfan casting the finals of this tournament

Whaaaaaaaaaat

Sunsfan + Synd is the best duo avaible from BTS

Would you rather have Lumi and Zyori?

I hope she gets a buff then.

Give CM + 10/15 MS

Suddenly best support in the game

I dont really see how she can get buffed that wont make her OP as all hell.

Maybe give her back her +3 starting INT that froggy removed all those years ago

Heres the wallpaper size version:

I doubt that he's team can't suggest to him to buy blink if that's what they wanted on him. They just got caught unaware. Though if everyone is shouting in mandarin on the mics, it's not hard to imagine Black^ may have been momentarily confused.

Yeah but I was also surprised he didn't have blink with and against very mobile heroes in the game. someone could have said something but it seems pro teams leave the carry to build what he wants and focus on doing other things.

IMO Super was the biggest issue that game. dude chocked hard after getting first blodded.

CM flying arcana, so she can hover around really slowly, yay. Winter Wyvern would be great though and it seems it was in that trailer? Or maybe it's a blue viper.

Man Universe is so, so good. The guy just keeps delivering. His Void play from some patches ago was still unmatched. Dem Chronosphere placements @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom