• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
LESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLESHLE

DrPizza

Banned
i wonder if crystal maiden is going to get an arcana or something

in the year beast trailer, she jumps from behind the year beast and she starts glowing and transforms into something else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4zSJOyWPqo

I can't tell if she's just doing her ult or if there's something more going on.

I hope it's not an arcana for her. I already have too many good CM hats to wear, it's so hard to choose. Yulsaria's Glacier or Blueheart Tails?

DrPizza

Banned
Looks like PPTree is the counter measure for VG's roaming supports. Phoenix is pretty hard to catch as well which is good.

What did I miss here?

He predicted they'd pick Ember Spirit and Leshrac before VG picked them.

Any CAW CAW game is a good one. Phoenix is so beautiful.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ice heroes is because spring = thawing snow get with the program duders.

inkls

I can't tell if she's just doing her ult or if there's something more going on.

I hope it's not an arcana for her. I already have too many good CM hats to wear, it's so hard to choose. Yulsaria's Glacier or Blueheart Tails?

prob be able to do like pa and lc arcana's and use other sets with it

Random thought, what happened to Sand King? He just fell off the map. Same with Wraith King, but mostly I was thinking about how Sand King jungle was the hot thing and then went away. Probably a jungle change I forgot about.

everyone who isn't Synderen is terrible.

the sun set long ago on these dudes and their casting. I hope valve finds new blood for TI5, the in between match content has been awful

I think they need to not let the play by play guys do analysis. I mean shit Al Michaels is good at calling the action on the field but he doesn't know the first thing about on the field play calling or decision making.

bbd23

#BLEEDBLUE

smile.gif

What a draft

Sunfan is one of those casters that always yells out "beautiful *ability*" context free.

Like yes, that ravage hit 4 but dude, like that was any good -_-

W1SSY

Impressive game by EG. Looked like they were losing control mid game but that fight where they wiped VG and killed super twice was big.

aui on point with these black holes. always waited till fy used spell steal then blackholed the carries without worrying about it being stolen.
GAME 2! LETS DO THIS VG! Relax Super!

shira

Sunfan is one of those casters that always yells out "beautiful *ability*" context free.

Like yes, that ravage hit 4 but dude, like that was any good -_-

Yeah the hype casters have to hype everything on the off chance that something actually happens.

SHIIIIIRAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE

Pftt some bullshit tree/phoenix strat.

Black didn't want to spank the kid so soon. Belt is coming off next match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom