• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abunai

Was listening to the games on the way into work since i couldn't get a good enough signal for the twitch app to stream video. Seemed pretty one sided.

Terrorblade against those heroes? Honestly, he sucks against all 4 of them...

ES and Enigma with the massive AoE and disable and Juggernaut (during midgame) and storm can just annihilate TB on even or higher farm until the very late game perhaps.

Yikes, and Zeus now. GL VG!

Feels like a complete outdraft to me. SF needs to destroy Storm mid and that won't be easy when you gotta be so careful about fissures.

e: Well, nice start at least.

abunai

universe aui
AU7Amsc.gif

GorillaJu

Has LD never played a pub game against a Storm? Sumail is executing this comeback perfectly but this is how every pub game goes against storm. He doesn't have to win the early game, all he needs is for easy prey to overcommit or get complacent.

Has LD never played a pub game against a Storm? Sumail is executing this comeback perfectly but this is how every pub game goes against storm. He doesn't have to win the early game, all he needs is for easy prey to overcommit or get complacent.

LD is actually 5k MMR

He's definitely trying to overhype it, but this is a pretty amazing performance

GorillaJu

LD is actually 5k MMR

He's definitely trying to overhype it, but this is a pretty amazing performance

I agree completely that he's performing very well, but look at the radiant team—TB, Witch, SF, Rhasta... That's like Sunday brunch for Storm. No Mirana, no AM, no Jugg or Troll, no heroes that even make Storm have to work for his kills. The only challenge is the Clock and SF after he gets his BKB, but until them the whole map is his stomping grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom