• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is what it's come to. When in doubt, pick Drow and Visage.

I guest Gust really was the fix my baby needed to be competitive at the pro level. Haven't heard anyone call my Drow shitty in a long, long time. I am pleased.

inkls

I guest Gust really was the fix my baby needed to be competitive at the pro level. Haven't heard anyone call my Drow shitty in a long, long time. I am pleased.

Not your Drow gosh, just Drow in general hue.

She ain't shitty at all. Gust is a crazy good spell. I love playing her these days. She's kinda easy to counterpick but if there's no gap closer on the enemy team, she's fantastic.

jokkir

o0iHtGZ.jpg

Somehow won this game with a Skywrath that killed our team so many times (38-6) and a pretty farmed Terrorblade. We were so behind until really late game. And the Necro ult saved us several times lol. I never knew if someones cooldown was so high, it doesn't show on the screen until it reaches 120 seconds

Carlius

Banned
Getting that upset that you can't acknowledge another competitor trying to be a good sport is way beyond the pale. If you are incapable of handling a loss with some sort of grace, you don't belong in the big boy leagues.

you didnt watch the game did you? ya, imma go with you didnt. he has every right to feel like that and thees been much much worse behaviours from other ¨pro players. being upset is not something ban worthy in pro esports, being a douchebag is though.

Acinixys

Solo mid Earth Shaker vs Storm?

Yes pls

gg 1st blood to ES

༼ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅F̲I̲S̲S̲U̲R̲E̲_̅_̅_̅_̅()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom