• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeolist

Banned
avatar_d9e3df1c9532e9e4228c72cde59ae9c3.png

happytears.gif

G-Unit

They need to slow down lycan farm speed... his adds running around the map at max speed feels stupid.. plus his ulti cd seems off

#trenchopinion

Acinixys

Remember when EG was a joke team and threw every game?

Now they're the most dominating team in the world

Fear finally has the team he deserves

Quesa

That smoke was like the part in the godfather where they put the gun in the bathroom

you know what's gonna happen because they tell you and it's still so good

Razzer

They're still not as good as a few Chinese teams, at least they haven't proven that they are.

I think that is kinda what makes them so good. There have been very good western teams in the past, and we all know about TI3 where Alliance and Navi were beating Chinese teams. But Overall, people have known the Chinese as making very few mistakes, being very mechanically solid and excelling at executing a gameplan. All the same qualities that EG have. They basically are a chinese team in the West.

Razzer

China will still destroy us though.

If TI happened Tomorrow, I'd expect EG, VG, Newbee and LGD to be the top 4, no idea on order. However, Secret still have room to improve as they are newish, so by next summer they could also be up there. C9, eh, I feel there's something missing, but I don't know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom