• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeolist

Banned
Zai

what a player

holy

that universe stomp too
surprise.gif

manfestival

are they saying stuff randomly to get the crowd hyped up? also why does everyone comment that its like CSGO? I dont know any CSGO traditions as I am not a follower of it

aeolist

Banned
c9 really needs a new 1 position player

ee is an ok player, kick pld and make him play support

put aui at 1 maybe and get another support

c9 really needs a new 1 position player

ee is an ok player, kick pld and make him play support

put aui at 1 maybe and get another support

think PLD is more complimentary with aui than EE. If they kicked ee and took loda or someone else who can consistently play a bunch of different types of carries, they'd be fine. EE feels really predictable and inconsistent.

aeolist

Banned
think PLD is more complimentary with aui than EE. If they kicked ee and took loda or someone else who can consistently play a bunch of different types of carries, they'd be fine. EE feels really predictable and inconsistent.

ee at least can be a playmaker

every time i've seen pld play he's either mediocre or awful

Falk

that puzzling face
Holy shit EG are literally in a tier of their own in this tournament.

(Who would have thought two years ago :V)

JC Sera

This looks like a clown9 2nd place yet again. I can't see them winning 3 games after this.
I will definitely be happy if I am proven wrong

ViviOggi

ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ You've been visited by Hellbear Smasher of fortune. Clap your paws and copy paste this message 5 times without getting banned by mods and luck be with you for the next year ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Mid medusa or feed.

Courier and 2 tangorinos.

Razzer

Wow

Watching CS during the break

The skill is crazy

2 bullets 2 kills

I've never played CS:GO but over the last 6 months I've tuned into a few matches, it seems like a fairly good spectator sport. The coloured outlines and grenade lines are great for viewers, is that something Valve made or have shooters done that for ages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom