• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

I've never played CS:GO but over the last 6 months I've tuned into a few matches, it seems like a fairly good spectator sport. The coloured outlines and grenade lines are great for viewers, is that something Valve made or have shooters done that for ages?

thats all Valve, they've done a good job making it easier for spectators. still need the Dota 2 tournament system though, considering how crazy people go for skins (their little 1 dollar sticker pickem system earns teams more money than the prize pool)

Chris R

CS is crazy, but with the hacking going on it's kinda hard to be too impressed with it.

Also, subscriber only chat DansGame

Acinixys

thats all Valve, they've done a good job making it easier for spectators. still need the Dota 2 tournament system though, considering how crazy people go for skins (their little 1 dollar sticker pickem system earns teams more money than the prize pool)

Im surprised CS doesnt have a yearly Valve organized and sponsored tournament like TI

Dreamhack/ESL are close but nothing compared to what Valve could do themselves

KingKong

Im surprised CS doesnt have a yearly Valve organized and sponsored tournament like TI

Dreamhack/ESL are close but nothing compared to what Valve could do themselves

the 250 grand prize pool is from Valve, so that's a million this year for the 4 tournaments

kvk1

bonesaw

crazy.gif

Acinixys

`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ

aeolist

Banned
so i don't think morphling is OP or needs a nerf or anything but i don't get the logic behind him being able to morph stats when stunned/asleep

so i don't think morphling is OP or needs a nerf or anything but i don't get the logic behind him being able to morph stats when stunned/asleep

I hate that, too tbh. I think he needs it to be relevant at the moment, but it feels really stupid. Kinda falls under the group of skills that go against how skills are meant to work/interact with the game mechanics. Reaper's Scythe and PA's no-minimap-vision bullshit are other examples.

manfestival

didn't want any of EE's bitchassnesss to infect him.

H0ZxfJI.gif

See that? Lod[A] touched him and Alliance went to shit.

Thank you so much for posting this. NEVER FORGET

2nd place is still really good but first place is no home for clown 9. EG ALWAYS

OH LORD FEAR LOLOLOLOL
HEY EESAMA ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom