• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

group stage was pointless, I hope for the Summit 3 they invite top 2 from Europe and China in addition to everyone else and just do an 8 team double elimination bracket

Chris R

group stage was pointless, I hope for the Summit 3 they invite top 2 from Europe and China in addition to everyone else and just do an 8 team double elimination bracket

8 team travel expenses can add up. Keep it at 6 and just drop the lowest 2, straight to the semifinal Bo5s with the top 4 teams.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
"Ive seen mystico do some weird builds like he maxes shackles over hex and goes bloodstone with no blink or aghs on SS" - Godz

and EE is like "yeah man peruvians"

EE is LITERALLY our guy

Sucks that NOT went up against EG first round. Whoever got matched against them was gonna look like garbage in comparison. Such is the nature of EG.

Razzer

So this is a tri cast between Zyori, Pyrion and Sunsfan. Welp, Better giveup on anything insightful being said. Hopefully Pflax can at least make it funny.

Zoon

Does this happen way more in US servers? I swear, in almost 2000 games in EUW I've had maybe 5 intentional feeders

no way, I am playing EUW/EUE and I had more than 10 actual intentional feeders(not counting those who tp in dead towers next to 4 enemy heroes or refuse to tp/get back when it's obvious they are getting ganked) in just my 138 ranked games.

Razzer

These.

Theres not many casters I just dont like (1 to be exact and this person not here).
Zyori gets alot hate here but I dont mind him. Hes not the most knowledgeable up there but he does ask relevant questions to whoever is with at the time.

His hype is absolutely atrocious, his sayings are Ayesee tier except worse, his voice is annoying, he casts a poor support getting run down by an uber farmed carry as if it's the most exciting team fight ever, and just now the tech dudes actually turned down his mic in the fight because even they realized he could be deafening the viewers with his screaming. He isn't funny, he isn't insightful and he has poor chemistry with almost everyone. I detest having to listen to him. But sure, he occasionally asks his co caster a decent question. Good for him.

His hype is absolutely atrocious, his sayings are Ayesee tier except worse, his voice is annoying, he casts a poor support getting run down by an uber farmed carry as if it's the most exciting team fight ever, and just now the tech dudes actually turned down his mic in the fight because even they realized he could be deafening the viewers with his screaming. He isn't funny, he isn't insightful and he has poor chemistry with almost everyone. I detest having to listen to him. But sure, he occasionally asks his co caster a decent question. Good for him.

Im sorry you get so offended over a caster.
Its all personal opinion.

I watch alot of games and he never bothered me but not all things for all people I guess

TheCrow

I like you.
highfive.gif

yarden24

no way, I am playing EUW/EUE and I had more than 10 actual intentional feeders(not counting those who tp in dead towers next to 4 enemy heroes or refuse to tp/get back when it's obvious they are getting ganked) in just my 138 ranked games.

Do you flame people after they make a bad play? Like I can honestly not even remember five times that's happened, in all my games, I would say it's the mmr, but I started from being a total noob only like a year and a half ago, so it's not that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom