• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black
huh.gif
4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

Night_Hand

Neo Member
All the Peruvians will be voting for Smash while the rest of the world is split between their favorite players.

Really wish complexity would have beaten NoT in the group stages.

Bad7667

What are your guys opinions on TT always changing players roles? It seems like most teams have the roles mostly set, but Tinker's is all over the place.

Like right now, is Pajkatt just having an off night, or is he less comfortable playing the support role and makes mistakes because of that?

Razzer

What are your guys opinions on TT always changing players roles? It seems like most teams have the roles mostly set, but Tinker's is all over the place.

Like right now, is Pajkatt just having an off night, or is he less comfortable playing the support role and makes mistakes because of that?

They just don't have a 5 role player. Until one of their players gets really good at doing what PPD, Puppey, Pieliedie etc do I don't think they can compete properly against Tier 1 teams.

H3xum

Here's to hoping this is the first all star match that isn't complete butt. *cough cyborg cough*

If nothing else, the team drafting has a lot of potential assuming they go 1 pick at a time.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I love it, RTZ and IceIceIce are fighting over which one gets to first pick EE.

Edit: RTZ just traded First Blood so he could get EE.

Chris R

Fucking tinker :( Now I get to miss the allstar game until I can catch a vod of it because the video game thing is still going.

Qvoth

Kind of sad about no Frostivus, oh well.

Year of the Ram better have Pit Lord. And Wyvern.

Next year is year of the monkey as well.

errr it's actually goat
which is there's a ram picture in there
2016 chinese new year is monkey's

good on LD for calling out the "gay" as a negative thing, but man he could not have put her more on the spot lol.
fucking RTZ LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom