• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

Krewella put their album up on Soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/krewella/sets/get-wet

I enjoy them, they're like the pop EDM artist. They don't seem to do anything really groundbreaking but they do what they do well. There's definitely going to be a lot of radio play from this album. We Are One, Enjoy the Ride specifically. Overall I enjoyed it.

I'm a big fan of Krewella, although that might just be because Jahan is beautiful

mr stroke

nI4HfUV.jpg

Between this and Stereos we've got a lot of the top people coming to Australia in the next 6 months

Fuuuuuck tech line up is so sick, Vath, Dubfire, Kalkbrenner, Maya Jane Coles, :eek:

the_jiggler

Neo Member
Nocturnal was Insane. Fatboy Slim and Benny Benassi had the best sets of the night from what I saw. I didn't catch Porter Robinson sadly. I guess one good thing is that I didn't see anyone drop or pass out.

Izayoi

Banned
Krewella put their album up on Soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/krewella/sets/get-wet

I enjoy them, they're like the pop EDM artist. They don't seem to do anything really groundbreaking but they do what they do well. There's definitely going to be a lot of radio play from this album. We Are One, Enjoy the Ride specifically. Overall I enjoyed it.
The more exposure electro house gets, the better! I don't mind Krewella at all. Definitely on the popier side of things, but there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm a big fan of Krewella, although that might just be because Jahan is beautiful
They're both pretty hot I think.

Anoesis

Neo Member

I worked on their current Website.

but anyway, Anyone heard or like Brass Knuckles, of course Im a little biased since they are my friends but they are doing big things and I am proud of them, they worked hard to get where they are.

The more exposure electro house gets, the better! I don't mind Krewella at all. Definitely on the popier side of things, but there's nothing wrong with that.

They're both pretty hot I think.

They are both hot, but Jahan is the best looking woman in the world to me haha

Ovid

Thanks.

The album fell apart at the end but overall pretty damn good. I agree that their music is poppy but I really like it.

I posted this track in the dubstep thread. Have you guys heard it before:

Nicky Romero vs. Krewella

Legacy (Candyland's OG Remix)

It cemented my love for them.

Aomber

I JUST FUCKING MET FEDDE LE GRAND. HOLY SHIT

I got more to tell you guys tomorrow, but I just had to come post this! OMG!

Cagey

Banned
Ferry Corsten and Markus Schulz are performing as the New World Punx on November 23rd in NYC. Roseland Ballroom.

Floor or Mezz? I don't need to be in the middle of the shit, I just want a decent sight line.

First time at Hakkasan in Vegas tonight. Best club I've ever been to. Hardwell destroyed. Fuck I love Vegas.

Hardwell podcast has become my new go-to soundtrack for workouts. Vegas Labor Day Bachelor's Party is so far away... it needs to be September 2014 like tomorrow.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Ferry Corsten and Markus Schulz are performing as the New World Punx on November 23rd in NYC. Roseland Ballroom.

Floor or Mezz? I don't need to be in the middle of the shit, I just want a decent sight line.

The balcony in Roseland provides a decent sightline to the stage. You'll be pretty high up though, so I don't know what the acoustics are like back there.

If you're on the floor you can hang out way back near the bar if you want to avoid the crowd.

Deadly

Do you guys also get wasted during these events? I got wasted when I went to see Above & Beyond the other week and I thought I was going to die at the end (granted the venue was relatively small, was basically a sauna in front). I can't imagine having that for the whole weekend...

cdyhybrid

Do you guys also get wasted during these events? I got wasted when I went to see Above & Beyond the other week and I thought I was going to die at the end (granted the venue was relatively small, was basically a sauna in front). I can't imagine having that for the whole weekend...

When I went to Paradiso I went pretty hard. Didn't help that it was in the mid-high 90s as far as the heat went, and the first day had zero cloud cover. Was just in Vegas this weekend and went hard for that too (but it is Vegas, after all).

Usually feel tired/sore/down for a day or two afterward but I get over it pretty quickly, and never regret it. Waking up drunk in my hotel Sunday morning was much worse than feeling tired/sore/bummed today.

Aomber

Spent $240 on alcohol between my cousin and I on the day I went to Tomorrowworld. Granted, alcohol was very expensive.

But god damn, that was an incredible festival. Holy god. I had way too much fun. One of the best days of my life.

cdyhybrid

Speaking of Vegas, I saw Avicii at XS on Saturday. I got a free copy of his album with my pre-sale ticket, but I gave it to the birthday girl (she really wanted to see Avicii so she was the reason we were there in the first place). Enjoyed his set, was a little apprehensive because he seems to get clowned on a lot on GAF, but it was a good time. The girls loved it.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Did you guys know Mat Zo had a podcast/radio show? I'm two tracks into his latest one and I'm absolutely floored - my two favorite songs of the past month are the first two songs on this mix. Absolute fire:

The Mat Zo Mix 004 [21-09-13]

01 Joris Voorn - Ringo
02 Mark Knight & Funkagenda - Man With The Red Face (Rene Amesz Remix)
03 Dusky - Careless
04 Booka Shade - In White Rooms
05 Cid Inc & Lank - Coronal Mass
06 Pleasurekraft - Sinister Strings
07 London Grammar - Hey Now (Arty Remix)
08 Walden - First Day (Ivan Gough & Jebu Remix)
09 Rafael Frost - Masada
10 Autoerotique feat. Marissa Jack - Roll The Drums (Torro Torro Remix)
11 Michael Brun - Antares
12 Rex Mundi - Voodoo People
13 Cirez D - Teaser w/ Cirez D - Teaser (Deadmau5 Remix)
14 Mat Zo - Lucid Dreams
15 Nirvana - Lithium (Paul Thomas Bootleg)
16 Zomboy - Raptor w/ Porter Robinson feat. Jano - The Seconds
17 Morten Breum - Look Closer (Candyland Remix) 

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

2 weeks until Eric Prydz EPIC 2.0 hits NYC.

I AM SO PSYCHED.

Oh also I'm seeing Kaskade tomorrow or something.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Jelly on both accounts. Trying to round up some people to see him (Kaskade) in Vegas on New Year's Eve.

I heard his show in Miami was incredible, so I'm looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. He posted a set on his soundcloud that he played at Vegas recently, it was really really really really good. I feel like he's starting to incorporate more deep house into his sets vs. loud electro bangers like he used to.

Izayoi

Banned
Phase 3 out now. Damn 3 weeks is too long to wait!
I'm so fucking hyped, I can't even believe it. Savant, Infected Mushroom, Delta Heavy, and Koan Sound? WTF? Savant and Infected Mushroom are my two favorite electronic artists of all time.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Toothpick

Speaking of Vegas, I saw Avicii at XS on Saturday. I got a free copy of his album with my pre-sale ticket, but I gave it to the birthday girl (she really wanted to see Avicii so she was the reason we were there in the first place). Enjoyed his set, was a little apprehensive because he seems to get clowned on a lot on GAF, but it was a good time. The girls loved it.

Do you even Levels bro?

1010703_10151644858526877_1370162370_n.jpg

i've seen avicii 3 times :p

Aomber

i'm having withdrawals from tomorrow world. i need to go back.

Tell me about it dude. Went to a party on Friday night and asides from my friends essentially ditching me because all they wanted to do was pick up chicks (I'm seeing a girl, probably gonna be a relationship soon) the party in general was boring as balls. I just wanna be back in chattahoochee hills.

Didn't even bother going out last night lmao

cdyhybrid

Hardwell in 5 days, Yeezus tour the next weekend, Freaknight the weekend after that. Decent month.

Subscribed to Hardwell's podcast after I saw him in Vegas and I've enjoyed them so far.

hubes

just noticed this thread.. but i saw Sebastian Ingrosso last saturday (28th) in philly and it was unbelievable. played pretty much every song I wanted him to. It was my first real EDM show (saw Calvin Harris at made in america (he was great BTW) but the festival crowd is sooo much different than a straight EDM crowd) and it was the most fun i've ever had at a show. never seen more people that are so happy.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
just noticed this thread.. but i saw Sebastian Ingrosso last saturday (28th) in philly and it was unbelievable. played pretty much every song I wanted him to. It was my first real EDM show (saw Calvin Harris at made in america (he was great BTW) but the festival crowd is sooo much different than a straight EDM crowd) and it was the most fun i've ever had at a show. never seen more people that are so happy.

Welcome to the fold. That looks like a pretty sick stage/lightshow.

Top Bottom