• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War 3 Has Gone Gold - Lots of Reviews Out Already

Schrade

NeoUltima said:
how about the video itself that you making these gifs from? :|
Normally, I'd do it. But I don't want to get in trouble from the GameTrailers guys plus I didn't deinterlace it (can't find a good deinterlace filter for GraphEdit). It's below my par for quality.

Edit: I'm not posting anymore GIFs in this thread, guys. Am waiting for the new thread :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Those of you including the gif in your posts need to edit it out for those on a media blackout.

noah111

Still Alive
Schrade said:
Normally, I'd do it. But I don't want to get in trouble from the GameTrailers guys plus I didn't deinterlace it (can't find a good deinterlace filter for GraphEdit). It's below my par for quality.

Edit: I'm not posting anymore GIFs in this thread, guys. Am waiting for the new thread :)
You could always upload the raw file instead of YouTube..

Truespeed

So, from the sounds of it, we now have a new leader in the list of gruesome acts committed by Kratos:

1) Ripping off finger nail
2) Ripping out eye ball
3) Ripping off head

Schrade

Sentry said:
You could always upload the raw file instead of YouTube..
I don't do YouTube. And the raw file is h.264 and has interlacing artifacts. i.e. something you can't fix. I completely forgot about it when I hit start on my graph.

Edit: Stop trying to get me to post it guys. I'm not going to do it. I'll do GIFs, though since they're just clips.

Let the GameTrailers guys have their glory, even though they do shitty compression on their online videos :p

Pssst... p01ar... make them use x264 for their compression!

*sees gif*

simpsons.gif

A.R.K

fuck make another thread for gifs spoilers...I deliberately didn't watch most parts!!!!

Also I LOL at that review of Dante (or was it darksiders) where the author said kratos need to go back to the board (or something like that) :lol :lol :lol ... wonder what he thinks now.

Sony start on the marketing machine NOW!!!!!!!!! (anxiously waiting for mr. Butler's GOW ad :D)

yencid

Truespeed said:
So, from the sounds of it, we now have a new leader in the list of gruesome acts committed by Kratos:

2) Ripping out eye ball
3) Ripping off head
FP killing

Cerberus

shagg_187 said:
Opening boss was indeed revealed... but you already know what it is if you have seen the previous trailers. From the looks of it, the previous trailers only included the first segment of the game as they showed so many new levels in this one, yet they said they haven't revealed anything.

I'm fine with knowing who the first boss is so long as the majority of the fight doesn't get shown.

And o_O at that gif. Brutal.

Enigma777

Banned
diddlyD said:
hmm wonder why kratos is fighting the titans, i thought they were his hommies at the end of part 2.
Well... I don't think that Typhoon or Atlas are his hommies... considering what he did to them...

Yoboman

This game deserves a Halo style commercial. Real time, maybe from the perspective of a civillian seeing all the chaos around him, titans and Gods fighting with tiny Kratos bringing them down

Schrade said:
Who's making this thread? Should I just go ahead and make it?

I was going to make it once the episode was up. I didn't think it'd make much sense to make it now since it's not possible to watch at the moment.

Cmagus

SolidSnakex said:
I was going to make it once the episode was up. I didn't think it'd make much sense to make it now since it's not possible to watch at the moment.

make it now cause people who did watch it would like to talk about it.

Ploid 3.0

diddlyD said:
hmm wonder why kratos is fighting the titans, i thought they were his hommies at the end of part 2.

They weren't climbing fast enough. He have to break them and whip them into going faster (his version of spurs). You know how Kratos is.

noah111

Still Alive
p01ar said:
Or you can wait until we post it on the website.
Not waiting > waiting. If it goes up within an hour or two sure, but usually it goes up afternoon of the next day, which i'd rather not wait, no offense.
please put it up soon!

Cerberus

TaKeRx said:
Is there going to be a PS3 bundle for this? I might get it if so.

Not sure about Europe, but SCEA don't really do PS3 bundles for new games.

off-topic: Was there a Destination Playstation conference this year? That's where SCEA would announce hardware bundles.

Cerberus said:
Not sure about Europe, but SCEA don't really make do PS3 bundles for new games.

off-topic: Was there a Destination Playstation conference this year? That's where SCEA would announce hardware bundles.

It hasn't happened yet. It usually happens toward the end of this month. So it could go down today (Friday).

p01ar

GameTrailers
Sentry said:
Not waiting > waiting. If it goes up within an hour or two sure, but usually it goes up afternoon of the next day, which i'd rather not wait, no offense.
please put it up soon!

It goes up in about 2 hours. It goes up the same time every week.

TheFatOne

Please keep spoiler gifs,etc.. in the other thread. This thread should be spoiler free so that people can discuss the game.

Cerberus

SolidSnakex said:
It hasn't happened yet. It usually happens toward the end of this month. So it could go down today (Friday).

Yeah, I remember the last two conferences happening in the last week of February. Thought I might've missed the thread about it for this year.

Donos

It's 7.47am here in my dormitory and i have to write a paper till 11 but when they release the video i'm gonna crank up my speakers to max. "ZEUUUUUUUUSSS"

Donos said:
It's 7.47am here in my dormitory and i have to write a paper till 11 but when they release the video i'm gonna crank up my speakers to max. "ZEUUUUUUUUSSS"
Make sure the words "in the end" "there will be" "chaos" are interspersed in your paper for massive damage!

Canova

Banned
Truespeed said:

2) Ripping out eye ball
3) Ripping off head

ripping off finger nail?!?

that's hardly a fatality move. it must've been just an itch to those titans

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
canova said:

I'm not so sure about that, that looked pretty painful xD

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
canova said:

He hardly died from it, so...

And his fingernail is proportionally the same size as ours. Why wouldn't it hurt?

Yes, I am arguing about this on the internet.

canova said:

Well imagine a tiny bug sized dude ripping off your finger nail with his crazy blades. That's not an itch, that's a geneva act crime!

But the titans have been through a lot more hell compared to that, like doomed to wander the desert with a giant temple on their back until the sands rip their flesh, or doomed to hold the weight of earth under their shoulders for eternity.

Schrade

Cesar said:
Just for the people like me who are not going to watch the new footage....how awesome is the new footage?
Pretty damn awesome. Lots of stuff was shown with many eye popping moments.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
first i was like, yeah so what
a fingernail... then he rips it off and then i went, wtf your on the shoulder of a titan,see his face and all ... god, AWSOME!!! .... !!!

Top Bottom