• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Of War 3 Has Gone Gold - Lots of Reviews Out Already

Magnus

Well, there's at least a couple games each year that actually do arrive at almost every store more than a week in advance, so I'm willing to bet a lot of stores are getting that today or Monday/Tuesday next week at the latest.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Magnus said:
Oh boy, you guys are gonna kill me....

29fcmpt.jpg

:lol
I wish I could reach in monitor and take that shit from you.

enjoy it ya lucky SOB.

ZeroRay

Magnus said:
Well, there's at least a couple games each year that actually do arrive at almost every store more than a week in advance, so I'm willing to bet a lot of stores are getting that today or Monday/Tuesday next week at the latest.

Your right.

In case of Sony, they release their games two weeks or even a month in advance to retailers, ensuring that spoilers hit the net before release.

Magnus

I'm fairly certain I just burned all the good fortune I'll ever have when it comes to games over the last 24 hours, don't worry. Somehow, I'll probably end up being karmically demolished in retribution by not being able to play Final Fantasy XV until a month after it's out, or something. Which'll probably be in 2015 anyway :lol

Anyway; my post was designed to inform you all that this baby is indeed in the wild. In Canada already no less. No Collector's ones yet though.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
BeeDog said:
Magnus, as SolidSnakex already posted, please post some impressions of the supposed GT5 trailer on the disc. :D

screw that noise! Tell us fellow swedes where you got the game instead, or else....I will have to ask again

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
BeeDog said:
He already said Canada, so no luck for us Swedish pleb asses. :(

blah! *goes sulking in a corner, angrily munching on a falukorv "

Nizz

Enjoy it I guess, Magnus....

sh.gif

seriously, enjoy it though. don't forget to give us some impressions!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Just got this for free because I guess the GS guys like me for giving them so much business. I don't think this is a pre-order bonus but he gave me one anyways.

Sorry if the image shows up too big.

4409055115_1086df8a36_b.jpg

BeeDog said:
Magnus, as SolidSnakex already posted, please post some impressions of the supposed GT5 trailer on the disc. :D

OH FUCK, I totally forgot about that.

stop whatever your doing right now
grab a camera
play the GT5 trailer
upload to youtube
become king

Someone was playing this yesterday and today on my friends list :mad:

Can't ait to get my Pandora's box though, so it'll be worth waiting 2 more weeks for.

And wow at the soundtrack. Golly gosh!

Edit: OMG at the poster. I want it :(
Why do I live in the UK where Sony does not care about us GoW fans

Cyberia

Last week, I visited Los Angeles to get an early look at Sony's upcoming action-adventure title, God of War III. Mayhaps you've heard of it? While there, I had a chance to speak with Adam Puhl, the Lead Combat/Weapons Designer for the highly-anticipated sequel. During our conversation, we cover the new quick-time events, how you'll be using all the new weapons, and just what his favorite aspect of God of War III is.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/gamervision/videos/734/

Dogenzaka

Banned
BEFORE YOU FUCKING DO ANYTHING!!!!!
Check the back of the manual. They said there would be a hint as to what SSM would be up to next/the future of GoW in GoW3's manual!

GO

Dogenzaka said:
Check the back of the manual. They said there would be a hint as to what SSM would be up to next/the future of GoW in GoW3's manual!

GO
yeah, and give us the hint.. so we have something to do..
while you're playing the fucking game...

V_Ben

Banned
Dogenzaka said:

GO

DO IT.

Top Bottom