• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

We have more than enough I think but everyone's times are so splintered (or a few play such short amounts of time each session) that we haven't had much success with it. The best time would be when PTR is up because both groups could play together if they wanted.

Syf

Banned
added you alur

hyped af for these hots finals

might not process them though haha I am fairly under the influence

kirblar

I'm gonna asume that bundle will be brought back when physical preorders go live.

Otherwise that's a lot of cash left on the table.

Alur

I'm kinda glad she'll be a preorder exclusive for a little bit. If she's any good she's probably gonna be insanely popular.

kirblar

Yup. I hate abandoning double elim on finals day, esp w/ 3/5.

Valla/Greymane is NOT enough damage to compensate for Mura/Tyr/Malf imo. I didn't understand the Valla pickup.

Syf

Banned
mvp gonna wreck but the true indicator of a legit kr scene is flash in attenf- JESUS I JUST SAW GILLY WITH MIKE AND GRUBBY ALL OTHER POINTS DONT MATTER

Ketch

fucking li ming

more toxic than erho

some serious positioning issues from China in that last game.

No no, blizz says we just don't know how to play against her.

Lol, "do you have any special strategy going into the final match of the grand final?".... You expect him to answer that?

Syf

Banned
srs play aces high off the maiden live album and i dare u to get more hype than that phallic trophy makes u

kirblar

What do you mean? Attacking while moving? That's already confirmed, she definitely does. No idea on the damage though.
Smart poster on reddit pointed out that Tracer is why Tychus got the rework, his gimmick was being completely obsoleted by her D.

Zackat

And maybe that's the one thing that differentiates her from Tychus, faster, mobile sustained attack but weaker damage.

Yep, I imagine her bombs will hit for a lot. But she will have low AA damage, low health, with high mobility. Seems fine to me. Blizzard has been doing good work not completely nerfing heroes into the ground lately (not that I can remember?) so even if she comes out strong she should be good in the long run. Her kit in Overwatch is really fun to play.

Edit: Doing survival modes on sf5 is so damn boring. god fuck that person who decided this was a good idea. At least I can watch this HoTs tournament while I do it. But Still.

Ketch

That would be so not fun to play. Same with ragnaros if he can't move. I feel like those kind of things would be map mechanics.

Rock and roll racing car though.... Hero that can't stop moving is a challenge I could see them trying to accept.

I feel kind of bummed about the tracer reveal since we've known about her forever. I need that new shit.

kirblar

Same, I'm thirsty for some new hotness.

As an aside, I am shocked, SHOCKED that competitive Overwatch is running into issues w/ them using the QM settings in competitive play.

Who ever could have imagined that mirror matches, unlimited swaps, and dupe heroes could be an issue?

(They need to go to a draft system with uniqueness rules and some type of limitation on tag outs in the match.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom