• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

Yes. And it does % hp based damage with the lvl 20 upgrade.

Google search venomancer from Dota 2. It's disgusting.

Prepare for xul lunara AIDS comp.

brian!

jake giving off strong steve brule vibes

dread:
latest

jake:
thumbnail_10502.jpeg

Maledict

I think I wanna see TS get crushed still

I don't know who to support in NA anymore - but I know I want TS to lose. Srey really rubbed me up the wrong way.

Same with C9 now actually - Arthelon was a dick.

And same with BRFC - Erho was a dick, and I don't like it when people throw "cocksucker" around as an insult.

I think I'll support Cog, simply because Glauron is fun to watch and his stream is amusing.

Milly79

I think if I'm gonna have to hop, it'd be to Team Blaze. They're solid and all seem like good dudes.

I kind of hope that C9 fails so Arth gets the boot. :3

Maledict

I got an invite, don't think anyone else is here yet though.

Going to spam my exclusive emoticons from subscribing to LiquidCris... ;-)

Ketch

I think they do. But it seems like the rule of live production is that what works in rehearsal breaks during the show

Svafnir

The Johna Cena thing is stupid. Funny if your audience like it, but just confusing for new people watching. Plus I hate that meme.

patchday

wow what happened. Now people calling for Lunara nerfs? guess I've been afk way too long

(last time when I was active everyone claimed she was booty hehe)

Maledict

wow what happened. Now people calling for Lunara nerfs? guess I've been afk way too long

(last time when I was active everyone claimed she was booty hehe)

I don't tink anyone is being serious about nerfing her... ;-)

But she got a number of boosts, and then they reworked her attack animations so she no longer feels like she uncontrollable at times.

She's genuinely good now - an auto attack hero for when you don't need Raynor's defenses.

Spl1nter

I don't tink anyone is being serious about nerfing her... ;-)

But she got a number of boosts, and then they reworked her attack animations so she no longer feels like she uncontrollable at times.

She's genuinely good now - an auto attack hero for when you don't need Raynor's defenses.

She is a lot better against the mages than raynor right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom