• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

Yeah makes sense, i have reservations on kinda building around 1 spell w/ a pretty long cd but i didnt even think itd become a thing so

Maledict

Yeah makes sense, i have reservations on kinda building around 1 spell w/ a pretty long cd but i didnt even think itd become a thing so

Well the thing is however you build Falstad you're building around that spell. If you are AA, then you are building around doing insane AA damage whilst the hammer is out. If you build mage, you are building around the actual hammer doing the damage instead.

His other two abiliites, whilst good, just don't need talents putting into them so it's generally always a choice between hammer talents or generic stuff.

Alur

Did Liquid win their series?

Also, if you want something to watch in downtime between games/drafts, Dunktrain is playing ARAM lol

Hey guys, could I get some Xul tips? I feel like I die really quickly in team fights and just don't contribute much beyond split pushing -- and even then I have to be extra cautious because I have no mobility spells to mitigate getting caught out. How should I go about fights and when should I engage?

Milly79

Seemed like he was. Think he was doing it with viewers. He just quit. He was pretty funny at least.

That's good. I hope the pros latch onto that. Think it'd be a good way for them to have fun. I remember being in a lobby with Srey one day and quitting out since I needed a second spot for someone.

Maledict

They really, really should implement the ARAM map as a seperate queue. It's such a fun mode, and I'm sure you would get a lot of streamers playing it.

Alur

That's the angle they were going for. Wiz was who they wanted before they got Fan according to all the Wiz drama, so it'd be interesting to see who'd get ouster-ed if he ever becomes eligible to join.

brian!

Wiz cant play in na but korea tho...
What other choice will wiz have when they pause the game
Mac looks at wiz tearfully, "coach...i think it's my wrist"
Wiz: :3 illidan tyrael bw best comp

Coach cam of wiz wringing his hands all nervous while nvt plays

brian!

Only nvt is pure enough to handle the presence of wiz

Core values (lol) reverted on ptr, looks like they got data super fast and realized that it wouldnt work out

brian!

yeah, she's awesome

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oV1HtsT.png[/IMG]

also, my man....
qh60Iwt.png

Pooya

I saw Greymane is on rotation, logged in after for the first time since last year to play a bit the other day. Is he competitive? It's quite fun, the human form is actually quite a bit stronger than I expected so much that there are viable builds around human form? Looks very flexible and the damage seems really good. Maybe try Li-Ming next see how that is.

kirblar

I saw Greymane is on rotation, logged in after for the first time since last year to play a bit the other day. Is he competitive? It's quite fun, the human form is actually quite a bit stronger than I expected so much that there are viable builds around human form? Looks very flexible and the damage seems really good. Maybe try Li-Ming next see how that is.
Very much so- the Koreans are in love with him.

Li Ming is completely ridiculous.

Maximus.

Greymane is great, especially when you know how to capitalize to get a kill. Li-Ming is a beast if you get used to her high risk, high reward play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom