• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Just won a kickass match with Trynda. Opposing team's Xin Zhao didn't even freakin' tank!
Oh and I was half asleep while playing.
Our Kayle was being really bitchy throughout the game, and at one point our Aatrox went afk!
Non the less me and Kayle were the heavier hitters and managed to push our way to victory.

zkylon

zkylewd
i liked these lunar revel skin ideas
41621279.jpg
41464317.jpg
41319520.jpg

41075819.jpg
40798451.jpg

Boken

Banned
the ashe one is the only good one.

here, have some fanart straight from jpn
ii06OQa.jpg

i wonder when riot will launch the jpn server. doesnt seem like they're going to have a champion ready for the jpn launch

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
the ashe one is the only good one.

here, have some fanart straight from jpn
ii06OQa.jpg

i wonder when riot will launch the jpn server. doesnt seem like they're going to have a champion ready for the jpn launch

Velkoz already came out.

Damn, I think I have as reds :(

That would net me with a bit more as and less ad. Maybe I can mix them up to get the same rune stats? How much extra as you get with 3 quints?
AS marks = 15.3% extra AS
AS quints = 13.5% extra AS

AD marks = 9 bonus AD +-
AD quints = 6 bonus AD +-

AS quints are cheap yo, and they're even cheaper thanks to the current sale. Each one is going for around 700 IP

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I need to make a page call "One of Everything".

Then I never have to choose between rune pages ever again.

Yasuo would have been a pretty good champion for the Japanese launch, or Zed.

Not so much the other ninja since they're more lin kuei style than shinobi. Anyway, it seems like there are already Japanese-themed champions, so they don't really need a made-to-order one the way they did with... uh... Mordekaiser in Latin America, I guess? Cassiopeia in Greece?

well i don't think rito ever made champions for a region outside of ahri

and like ahri works for every region :3
Yeah. Ahri was meant for the Korean launch, every other region got skins instead - Mystic Cassio for Greece, Special Forces Gangplank for Brazil, and so on.

I think Ao Shin was meant to be celebrating the Chinese server or some shit?

Ahri works pretty well for Japan, too. They like their kitsune, and not just with udon. (Probably needs a "Kurama Ahri" skin where she's a bishounen for some reason, though.)

Ferrio

Banned
Japanese release?

How bout a Kappa? Japanese mythical creature, you can even give it boobs or something.

The kicker is that Twitch chat would even be more hilarious.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah. Ahri was meant for the Korean launch, every other region got skins instead - Mystic Cassio for Greece, Special Forces Gangplank for Brazil, and so on.

I think Ao Shin was meant to be celebrating the Chinese server or some shit?

kinda hard to top ahri so i'm ok with this. besides, south american mythology doesn't lend itself so good for lol

like a gaucho champion for like a argie server would be pretty stupid

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
kinda hard to top ahri so i'm ok with this. besides, south american mythology doesn't lend itself so good for lol

We need a luchadore champion.

I don't know, there's some pretty cool Aztec and Mayan stuff. If you can make a tien lung work you can probably come up with a design for a feathered serpent, too.

I guess the temptation would be to go for some really goofy stereotype "Aztec Jaguar Warrior" guy, though. All pulling out peoples' hearts and wearing a big dopey headdress like some kind of shirtless peacock man.

zkylon

zkylewd
you people are racists

we should have a soccer playing champion for south america

wait that's orianna

well shit now i know why i like her so much

Come on, don't be like that. South America has some cool-ass mythos, just look at that Morgana skin.

I mean, Brazil has this cool-ass flaming snake dragon thing that just kills people that fuck with nature and a headless donkey who has a burning pyre in place of it's head and will not attack people if they hide their nails and teeth or this moving black hand - like that Addams family character - that just goes around and sometimes helps people clean kitchens, sometimes just fucks with things and slaps people.

Maybe I'll go to the LCS next year. I'll be just 4 hours away from L.A. Right now I'm about 14 hours away.

The ping I'll have in NA if right now I have around 50. 100 in LAN. If only my friends didn't played in LAN I would return to NA. ):

Newt

Maybe I'll go to the LCS next year. I'll be just 4 hours away from L.A. Right now I'm about 14 hours away.

The ping I'll have in NA if right now I have around 50. 100 in LAN. If only my friends didn't played in LAN I would return to NA. ):
1.Make an alt.
2.Come to NA GAF inhouses.
3.???
4.Profit.

zkylon

zkylewd
Come on, don't be like that. South America has some cool-ass mythos, just look at that Morgana skin.

I mean, Brazil has this cool-ass flaming snake dragon thing that just kills people that fuck with nature and a headless donkey who has a burning pyre in place of it's head and will not attack people if they hide their nails and teeth or this moving black hand - like that Addams family character - that just goes around and sometimes helps people clean kitchens, sometimes just fucks with things and slaps people.
yea i was prolly overreaching, but i've read some books about argie mythological creatures and shit and it's not the kind of 'cool' that would work for lol

personally i think that's alright as making champions related to real world mythos shit i don't think is so cool. like ahri worked because it's hard to mess up a sexy 9 tailed fox lady who's dialogue lines are all orgasms but you know, i think these things work better as skins than anything else

like league lore is pretty dumb but locations are starting to take shape and i think that's pretty cool, so i just wish they made champions ionian or whatever than having them rooted on real world mythology

Well, I mean it's not like Ahri is a one-to-one conversion of a kitsune to a champion. There are liberties taken with the source material, at least when you do a good job. When you do a sort of shitty job you just end up with Generic Lich Guy like Karthus.

So maybe for your goat dude he's more bipedal and minotaur like, and his pyre-head is this crazy Ghost Rider thing. Okay that's basically just Thresh, but you get the idea. You just have to find the essential part of what draws people to the myth and bring that out, you don't have to take the full package.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
we need 2 more for an inhouse.

neko stop grocery shopping, it's been two days.

edit: need 1 more. be a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom