• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

shandy706

Just picked up Persona 4 over the Weekend.

First time with the series, great game!
t3eq.jpg

87rx.jpg

nny

eulq3lH.jpg

nny takes the credit for reminding me I needed to grab a copy of the Gravity Daze book with their pickup a few pages back. ICO was an impulse buy, but will compliment my SotC guide nicely. Come on, Team ICO - give me a reason to buy a Last Guardian guide!

heh, my work here is done ) I have an ICO guide but the cover is different; I need to find out if that's just a reprint (for the PS3 HD collections maybe, as it has "PlayStation 3" on the obi) or if it is a new book.

My Audi amigo! Congrats good sir, great car. (I just picked up my '14 S4 :)

Great car, a lot of fun to drive; any mods planned?

Planning on throwing in a turbo, cold air intake and a slight tweak to the ECU, truth be told I'm just having fun driving it stock for now. Gotta get past that 5k breakin period first.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!

Can't wait. It'll be a long drive from Seattle to SF, but it should be fun. I just had to see a show before they call it quits later this year.

Yes Boss!

Can't wait. It'll be a long drive from Seattle to SF, but it should be fun. I just had to see a show before they call it quits later this year.

Awe man. Miss the Castro. I did not make it to the Silent Film Festival last month. Usually something I try do do each year.

Have fun in SF.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Get bopped...

ce35e252fede11e2926822000a1f9c9b_7.jpg

^ I was so excited to get this! Missed out on the US launch but my homie in the UK came through for me and got me this!

6d05faf6fefe11e2bd9722000ae80ebd_7.jpg

^
Yesss. I can't believe the deal I got on these! Some of these volumes are so rare and go for a ton of money!

lordimmortal

Neo Member

Finally something new to play on the Wii U

Blu-Rays for me the misses & the kids

Cool t-Shirt the misses got

The misses treating me got me some Mini Figs and these little TMNT Figs

Hey guys! Long time lurker to this thread, first time poster. You guys pick up some amazing stuff I gotta say!

Anyway I just made a pretty big pick up for myself as I'm a couple of weeks into my second ever job (I'm still in highschool) and I must say it feels really good to work for and earn the things you get :)

JLEX0zc.jpg

Aerobie Pro, Nerf Jolt Elite w/refill pack

Rxbk8lQ.jpg

Blue Yeti USB Condenser Microphone, USB Bluetooth Dongle, USB OTG Cable, Panasonic RPHJE120G Headphones

B5QKuoG.jpg

Cards Against Humanity (Amazing game!!), Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Donkey Country Returns 3D, The Legendary Starfy, Need For Speed Most Wanted

J7xSmHW.jpg

Brand new sealed Taiko Drum Master w/Drumcon controller for $29.99 from Amazon with free prime shipping! This is my favorite pick up! Great game.

Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002CHJ7S/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Keep on posting your awesome pick ups, gaffers! :)

I picked up this Devil's Kiss Vigor bottle:

DSC04035111.jpg

DSC0393444.jpg

DSC04030.jpg

DSC04006.jpg
DSC040181.jpg

It's quite a lovely sculpt, and it pairs nicely with the Murder of Crows bottle as you can see.

Finally got around to picking up a DVI-D cable (just about pictured in the background) to hook up a spare monitor that has been sat unused for a while. I have two monitors at my workplace set up in portrait as it's my preferred orientation for reading material, so it's nice to have a panel doing likewise at home. Steam seems to fit nicely :)

atYdRTv.jpg

glaurung

Finally got around to picking up a DVI-D cable (just about pictured in the background) to hook up a spare monitor that has been sat unused for a while. I have two monitors at my workplace set up in portrait as it's my preferred orientation for reading material, so it's nice to have a panel doing likewise at home. Steam seems to fit nicely :)
That looks like a nice wallpaper, would you mind sharing it? Pretty please?

Reminds me of the Oblivion flyer HUD.

atYdRTv.jpg

That's a damn cool set up. looks neat. Enjoying a beer too! ;)

Sylver

Banned
Some Digital pre-ordered content.
Steam: Space Hulk
PSN: Duck Tales and One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Robin Pack
hpwuyR1.jpg

X5GSWpf.png

Gjhv8Kr.png

jinnosuke

You... You have amazing taste. I have nearly every record you posted on vinyl myself. Shame that most of Devin's solo albums were cut from the CD master. Terria, Ocean Machine, Infinity and Epicloud do sound great, though.
Thx :)
I'm gonna post some new stuff tomorow, i think. And yes i like Devin's solo albums but when i was at the Retinal Circus i was happy to hear some Strapping too :]

Coconut

Banned
Big money, cash, prizes.

You got me with Pikmin 3 and the next few months are looking okay for WiiU games. Also the 50$ gift with the console purchase didn't hurt, thanks Target:

hVa1e4cl.jpg

Dr. Bronners lavender soap smells really good compliments my Nemat Amber White very well:

qOUyiC4l.jpg

Getting some serious friz biz going on:

XRVgkQfl.jpg

I am also the Loopin' Louie grand champion. The making of the Toxic Avenger cartoon show VHS was my prize:

UvnQJqWl.jpg

I picked up this Devil's Kiss Vigor bottle:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/mishimakazama/DSC04035111.jpg[/IMG]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/mishimakazama/DSC0393444.jpg[/IMG]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/mishimakazama/DSC04030.jpg[/IMG]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/mishimakazama/DSC04006.jpg[/IMG]
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/mishimakazama/DSC040181.jpg[/IMG]

It's quite a lovely sculpt, and it pairs nicely with the Murder of Crows bottle as you can see.

Where did you get those? They look very nice.

Picked up a few consoles this month, got quite a few games too but they are already tucked away. Will maybe get them out later once I've sorted the flat.

HcyQE0h.jpg

Naite

My spoils for the week. Sorry for the horrible quality.

- Dragon's Crown w/ Artbook
- Silent Sanwa stick and silent clear buttons for my arcade stick (planning on customizing the look of it later on when I have some time)
- Cronus adapter. I'm using it to get my PS3 stick to work on my PC, and my 360 pad on my PS3. No noticable input lag for me.

Top Bottom