• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Where did you get those? They look very nice.

https://store.irrationalgames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=2K-INF-DEVILSKISS&vSKU=2K-INF-DEVILSKISS

There's also a signed version:

https://store.irrationalgames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=2K-INF-DEVILSKISSS&vSKU=2K-INF-DEVILSKISSS

The Murder of Crows bottle came out years ago. They mostly gave the MoC bottles away, but they did sell a handful of bottles. They only made 400 MoC bottles, and they gave away probably way more than 300. I'm guessing they only had like 15 of the 400 bottles available for sale. Needless to say, they sold out quickly.

HardRojo

Picked these up today for $145 here in Peru, price didn't seem that bad considering they're going for $127 on Amazon.
971794_10152424222059057_1794737686_n.jpg
Will be replaying The Last of Us on Survivor and Survivor+, then some MP matches with the friends.

Semerrill

Neo Member
my first post as member this is my pick up from late last week , early this week. some good finds on ebay and craigslist.

Wubby

Picked up the new 3.0 Master Grade RX-78-2 Gundam today. Also picked up the MG Heavy Arms and some other Gundam/One Piece kits.

The bottom three are all clear kits I found at a used shop.

Mostly july pickups.

Risen 2: Dark Waters Collector's Edition (PS3)
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS3)
Tales of Xillia Milla Maxwell Edition (PS3)
Virtue's Last Reward (PSVita)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
Mega Man Powered Up (PSP)
Two Pikmin from the Stars Catalogue (already had the blue one, which is not pictured)
and Ascension: Storm of Souls and its Immortal Heroes expansion

tr3Cgrs.jpg

LiK

https://store.irrationalgames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=2K-INF-DEVILSKISS&vSKU=2K-INF-DEVILSKISS

There's also a signed version:

https://store.irrationalgames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=2K-INF-DEVILSKISSS&vSKU=2K-INF-DEVILSKISSS

The Murder of Crows bottle came out years ago. They mostly gave the MoC bottles away, but they did sell a handful of bottles. They only made 400 MoC bottles, and they gave away probably way more than 300. I'm guessing they only had like 15 of the 400 bottles available for sale. Needless to say, they sold out quickly.

OMG, so expensive D:

Laieon

I've been following these threads for months, my membership was approved a week or so ago so I can finally post in them!

Here's my pickups for late july/august up to this point. I've been on an art book kick lately, pretty excited to finally get Knights of Iris.

YCIcyY6.jpg

LtS1YRb.jpg

LadyRiven

I've been following these threads for months, my membership was approved a week or so ago so I can finally post in them!

Here's my pickups for late july/august up to this point. I've been on an art book kick lately, pretty excited to finally get Knights of Iris.

YCIcyY6.jpg

LtS1YRb.jpg

First of all, grats on your membership approval! Second, you have absolutely impeccable taste. :D

Swarley

Figured it was time for another Splinter Cell series run since I'll be picking up Blacklist. Also found Snake's Revenge at the vintage game shop. I know it's not canon, but I still would like to play through it (a little sad that it has a gouge in the label).

meppi

First pickup of my Japan trip was waiting for me at my friend's house. No more CRT!

I hope I'll be joining you guys in the Framemeister club by the end of the year! :)

Cross-posting from the Mega-Cave thread:

my second summer order from VGI just arrived! :D

iJ26m3zVUo4gm.jpg

I was a bit LTTP with the Cave box and before I knew it, they were all gone.
So I was extremely lucky that the day I asked Lee about notifying me if a mint second hand copy came into the store, and it actually did just hours earlier even before he was able to put it up on the site. :)
Payed a bit more for it, but still nowhere the stupid prices they can go for on ebay.
Best of all, everything is still factory sealed. Only the two game boxes have been opened but there isn't a single mark on any of the discs or anything so it's practically brand new.

Others are Ketsui Limited Edition, Earth Defense Force 4 and Gundam Breaker.

And since every new week deserves some new musou games:

ibqdQUnbHk99RX.jpg

Also can't have Matsuko wear a Luigi hat without getting Super Luigi U. ;)

Day 1 of the shopping in Japan. Hit up the usual shops in Akihabara but also found an awesome local store outside of the city.

Picked up some Neo Geo carts for my MVS too!

This is the stuff from the local shop, the prices were WAY better than in Akiba.

Cross-posting from the Mega-Cave thread:

my second summer order from VGI just arrived! :D

iJ26m3zVUo4gm.jpg

I was a bit LTTP with the Cave box and before I knew it, they were all gone.
So I was extremely lucky that the day I asked Lee about notifying me if a mint second hand copy came into the store, and it actually did just hours earlier even before he was able to put it up on the site. :)
Payed a bit more for it, but still nowhere the stupid prices they can go for on ebay.
Best of all, everything is still factory sealed. Only the two game boxes have been opened but there isn't a single mark on any of the discs or anything so it's practically brand new.

Great pickups, certified jelly over here. Lee is legendary tier - one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure to deal with when it comes to imports.

I couldn't stand the glossy, fingerprint luring, finish on my Wii U. This is much better.

*Looks like I forgot to peel off the spaces for the left speaker and power light. I thought something looked off in the photo.

haikira

Sorry about image quality...

2013-08-10110440_zpsde76d167.jpg

Judging by your Ghost in The Shell pick ups and Deadly Premonition, you're in the UK? If you don't mind me asking, where'd you import New World from? Really want to watch it.

Also. You have awesome taste, avatar included =D

Ban Puncher

wdbrNjp.jpg

This weeks pick-ups. SFC RGB cable running through my new XRGB Framemeister confirmed that my Super Famicom is dying as I would get sound but no picture - no problems at all using my US SNES. It's been on it's way out for a while now and I luckily have a mate visiting Osaka next weekend for Obon so will try to get a replacement sorted out.

Bonus Not Pictured Special Unwanted Pick-Up - more back surgery. There won't be much left to slice into at this rate. Looks like this is the last of it so hooray for that.

jonno394

Judging by your Ghost in The Shell pick ups and Deadly Premonition, you're in the UK? If you don't mind me asking, where'd you import New World from? Really want to watch it.

Also. You have awesome taste, avatar included =D

Haha, thanks, you have a rather awesome avatar too!

I ordered it from ImportCDs http://www.importcds.com/movies/2596589/new-world took about 10 days to get here. My next post here will have three imported Blu-rays from Korea, their crime thrillers are definitely the best in the world at the moment!

Top Bottom