• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

tumblr_nibrbdb9JG1u69apgo1_1280.jpg

30 euro for all that is decent so.

vesvci

Banned
8wwuEEc.jpg

I was so impressed by the LP2s that I got from the MS Store, that I decided to get the M-100s. Amazing headphones. Quality and attention to detail are second to none. Sound amazing on the PS4.

Took me a bit of searching to realize that wasn't some frankenstein panerai but rather a "parnis" watch.

Haha, guess I should have specified but figured no one here cares.
I wrote a few words about the watch here if you're interested. Huge fan of the Panerai style but it's nowhere near my price range.

Bond007

Haul from the last week or so.

image_zps8a4d78f6.jpg

Latest Infinities
Imported Magma Controller
Oakley Polarized TwoFace
Pit
2x Falcon's by mistake.....not sure what i will do with the second yet. id trade for Little Mac in a flash though...opened or not.

image_zpsbc67048e.jpg

$20 for this haul. No, notable games besides:
Metroid Prime
Mario Party 7
Animal Crossing
Mario Golf
and SSX baby!

image_zps42c16e40.jpg

Lastly I'm on the hunt for a N64..preferably Jungle green. In the meantime I'm starting to snatch up games i love.

Fiancée and I talked about it for 20 minutes or so on Saturday, and decided to get a PS4. Got a pretty good deal off craigslist, 400 for the console, 2 controllers, and 2 games. 12 year old kid was selling it to help fund a gaming computer. We also bought the ps4 version of Diablo 3: RoS as that's pretty much the whole reason we grabbed the PS4. We were missing out on all the new stuff on our PS3 version.

Terrible picture!

srst

Splurged on this when I discovered Amazon Japan can ship to foreign countries. They have some stuff that cost waay less than most sites out there, say CD Japan.

m5VOSJN.jpg

Some pick-ups from over the weekend. Was in Arizona for Taiyoucon to see Lotus Juice, Yumi Kawamura & Shihoko Hirata perform. Not quite Persona Live, but it'll do. Also got Erin Fitzgerald's autograph too (she signed my P4G slipcover), but in total, I got 4 things signed.

P1020504_zpse0e69a5a.jpg

P1020548_zpsa75b702c.jpg

C4D8130C-5A62-4FA8-B004-8E0FB3246F39_zpss0e91iaw.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
8wwuEEc.jpg

I was so impressed by the LP2s that I got from the MS Store, that I decided to get the M-100s. Amazing headphones. Quality and attention to detail are second to none. Sound amazing on the PS4.

Mmm yeah. I have the m80s and am thinking of upgrading to these.

DrRussian

lErPDai.jpg

Actually had trouble finding the Gold's in stock at a store in my area but found some at GameStop today. Went ahead and got the adapter so I can use them for all my gaming needs from now on.
That's what I do now I'm just hoping Microsoft will send surround sound through the controller at some point.

Armaly

I'm curious why you're plugging the headphones into the e17 rather than the e09. Shouldn't you plug it into the e09?

Yep, I should be. I've been testing out a friend's theory ever since I got this thing. He claims that directly to the e17 outputs better soundstage.

KJA

DSCF0604.jpg

My favorite game ever and holy grail.

Paid a little bit more than I wanted to but it's complete, including all the inserts. Looks like I just picked it up from the store.

Had to log in and give props where props were due.

This is also my favourite game of all time. God, I can remember times riding my bike to my friend's house and playing this game, even though we could never finish this game in one sitting.

Sometimes we would leave the NES on so we could come back to play it, but we always ended up running outside and playing around in the nearby playground until the street lights went on.

Those were the times, man. That and Punch-Out!!!

oblo

354yhbD.jpg

Thanks to a friend ordering it for me, no thanks to Nintendo, seems buying every single damn thing they release wasn't enough to get the invite.

Top Bottom