• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

Kickstarted just over two years ago. Really happy to see this arrive today.

1OXDOZH.jpg

RWXzYQw.jpg

ERZqLc6.jpg

FnmI27y.jpg

lobxyc0.jpg

u2f3W7s.jpg

hIDiRNh.jpg

qi54lBh.jpg

IPl2ePL.jpg

VJ7lZEP.jpg

HOUuktQ.jpg

NcpExle.jpg

0lw7K1e.jpg

Vaga

March pick-ups so far, at least until Bloodborne

Homeworld Remastered Collector's Edition
IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg
IMAG0204.jpg
IMAG0203.jpg

Dragon's Crown + artbook
IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

these should keep me going through OlliOlli 2 platinum run
IMAG0213.jpg

It's not like it's uncomfortable to hold or anything like that, but I can't help but feel there's something wrong with using zooms on mirror-less cameras lolol
0NWvrQ8l.jpg
WOAZz4ll.jpg

New Gaming PC

Decided I wanted to move my mutliplats to PC and keep the PS4 for exclusives.

aGyFyJJ.jpg

i7-4720MQ Processor
16GB 1600MHz DDR3
GTX 970M 6GB GDDR5
Western Digital Black 500GB
m.2 SSD 240GB mSATA Solid State

dodgeme

Well I had no intention of getting into these as of a few nights ago, but my friends and I saw the Gold Marios and I will admit it was initially for the intent of reselling them, so we went over to the local Walmart and they had 8 in hand. They only sold them 1 per person so we each got ours and there were a few others there.

Nonetheless I found I actually enjoyed the thrill of hunting these down so I went out got a few more. If any thing they will make really nice pieces for my gaming shelves. I also just won a decently priced Shulk on ebay CIB which I wanted as Xenoblade is one of my personal favorite games of last gen. I did grab two Toads mostly for trade fodder as it had seemed as though he may be uncommon.

illusionary

Toad amiibo to tie in to the new content for Treasure Tracker:

3cwxTlN.jpg

And not game-related, but last week's sad news prompted me to fill out the collection that I should have sorted out a good while ago. Reaper Man is on its way too, but inexplicably is due to take two weeks to arrive.

JZ2ffdG.jpg

Thoraxes

I was super-excited to see I got the clear file promo that's being given out between the 18th and 31st of March.

Can't wait to sit down in front of a piano and give the Legend of Legacy Nocturne a go! The Paulette's Chair album isn't going to get a digital release either, so I HAD to get it. So good! Each album is so well done and the music is phenomenal as you would expect from Hamauzu!

Got God Eater 2 Rage Burst from AmiAmi, it came with a neat cellphone stand.

Got these from this weekend's flash sale.

Downloading them onto my Vita TV, it's about time I try out a Breath of Fire after hearing about how good it is.

Not pictured, Type-0 LE and Bloodborne, I've been too lazy to pick up Type-0 from my PO box, will go pick it up when my Bloodborne LE arrives.

Needlecrash

the only problem I have with them, in terms of comfort, is that the headband would hurt the top of my head after a while but that seems to have subsided recently. I haven't really used them extensively but the low end has a nice presence and good impact, they're pretty good for rock/metal but not so great with orchestral but the mids and highs seem good as well regardless. All I can really compare them to right now are the Sennheiser HD229 (which have been replaced by the 350p) and the Sennheiser HD558. I like them quite a bit more than the 229s as the sound isolation and sound are better but I wouldn't say they're quite on the level of the 558 although the lows produced from the 350p can sometimes outshine my 558s.

I've never heard the ATH-M30X so I don't know how they stack up compared to those, sorry >.>

The ATH-M30X is a set of headphones created by Audio-Technica. They are decent but just not comfy for my head.

Toad amiibo to tie in to the new content for Treasure Tracker:

http://i.imgur.com/3cwxTlN.jpg

And not game-related, but last week's sad news prompted me to fill out the collection that I should have sorted out a good while ago. Reaper Man is on its way too, but inexplicably is due to take two weeks to arrive.

http://i.imgur.com/JZ2ffdG.jpg

Beautiful! I just got into Discworld for the first time this week starting with The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents, and I am now reading Guards! Guards! I am hooked. They are very dangerous books to read in public because people will give you strange looks for laughing so much.

ta155

Picked up these classics to play through once again over my Easter break before Arkham Knight hits.

IMG_20150322_133451.jpg

And the first of three Blu-Rays for this month, will add Paddington and Interstellar to the collection over the next two weeks.

IMG_20150322_133515.jpg

Will likely pick up one of Borderlands or Bloodborne next week, too.

illusionary

Beautiful! I just got into Discworld for the first time this week starting with The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents, and I am now reading Guards! Guards! I am hooked. They are very dangerous books to read in public because people will give you strange looks for laughing so much.

Ahah, they are indeed! I still need to catch up on the last two of his books, but I can tell you that you've got more absolute *gold* ahead of you.

I'm really hoping that Gollancz work out some way to extend these new hardback releases beyond Jingo.

L.O.R.D

CAu5wJ0UsAEDEmg.jpg

picked it up just for testing and trying the homepass and other thing

anyone have any idea how to connect the modem to this router ?
i think i done something wrong and its not getting any internet

TheMoon

CAu5wJ0UsAEDEmg.jpg

picked it up just for testing and trying the homepass and other thing

anyone have any idea how to connect the modem to this router ?
i think i done something wrong and its not getting any internet

important question: is it right- or left-handed?

LegendX48

This has been a very expensive month for me :|
16715493439_f58f25a692_z.jpg

The ATH-M30X is a set of headphones created by Audio-Technica. They are decent but just not comfy for my head.

Oh, no I know what they are lol I've just never personally listened to them so I don't know how they'd compare.

Top Bottom