• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Amagon

Just to add to this post. Coupons stack with sale prices, and Batman is on sale for 30 this week.
vhu0Tl.jpg

Got my copy of Batman and Rage for $15+tax. Super kickass!

I'm on the hunt for that ACIII steelbook. Hopefully, they'll have it in stock sometime this week.

I think my arcade is finally complete:

It is in decent shape, new marquee coming along with some new buttons/sticks. Monitor is beautiful.

Ashwardo

Neo Member
I've been hyped about Tales of Grace F so I started to complete my Tales of collection and going back and completing some of the old titles. (currently playing Tales of Legendia)
Now I just wish I could read Japanese. Guides and fan translated patches will have to do for now.

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4900.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

Sagitario

I've been hyped about Tales of Grace F so I started to complete my Tales of collection and going back and completing some of the old titles. (currently playing Tales of Legendia)
Now I just wish I could read Japanese. Guides and fan translated patches will have to do for now.

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4900.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

This post...
aZHKC.gif

Tales of Rebirth has a translation patch in progress you might want to wait for that to be released (has been in the works for a while).

picked%20up%20recently.png

Left to Right:
The Final Countdown: The Very Best of Europe: A 2CD Best Of Album consisting of nearly all of Europe's tracks from their 1983 debut to when they went on hiatus in 1991 after Prisoners in Paradise. Doesn't include any tracks from their last 3 albums, wouldn't have minded Always the Pretenders and Last Look at Eden but I'll live.

KISS' Sonic Boom: Bought for $5 in walmart, KISS' 2009 album that also comes with a remake compilation album and a live DVD. Best $5 ever spent.

RUSH's Gold: RUSH's Retrospective 1 & 2 combined but with Working Man included as well.

Battlefield 3: Originally got this for free on PC back earlier in February with Tsilon.ca's free game deal, ended up exchanging the Limited Edition with Futureshop with the PS3 version instead. I was asked many questions because it's usually the other way around. I absolutely hated Battlelog and Origin along with the terrible vehicle controls that forced me to use a PS3 controller to actually enjoy the game: So I exchanged it for the PS3 version.

Gila

I'm subscribed to Best Buy's @Gamer Magazine and coupons are always included. The coupons for March are as follows: $20 off Batman AC, $15 off Rage, $15 off Mass Effect 2, $15 off Bulletstorm, plus some other stuff. The subscription for 1 year only costs $15 and it's worth every penny.

So you can only get the coupon if you are subscribed?

T Dollarz

yeayuuuuuhhhh~!!! I got Raymond!

e2a3317a666611e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

and a Batmin!

Hell yes, two great pickups, enjoy!
I read that Batman novel and it's one of my favorites. As for Rayman, I have it on 360 and the few times playing it 4-player co-op with some buddies was an absolute blast!

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Loving my Vita got my last couple games today from Amazon

Other New Games

I can't stop buying Skylanders is just so much fun to play with my little girl :)

Just a couple of Blu-rays I pick up recently

jL0Ebl.jpg

Got my new phone with a soft case and a hard one, trying to decide which one to use on a daily basis.

I went from a crappy flip phone w/ no texting to an iPhone, what a switch. I actually enjoy using my phone now.

The Calvin & Hobbes collection is absolutely amazing, I was hesitant about buying it after reading some negative reviews on Amazon but after I was assured of its quality by a fellow gaffer I went for it. To anyone who loves Calvin & Hobbes and is thinking about buying it, just go for it, its absolutely amazing.

Manp

some from February and some from March:

- PSVita wifi
- 16GB memory card
- 8GB memory card (free from amazon, already sold)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- Starter Kit (probably the most useless crap i've ever bought in my life. both pouches are crap and everything else in there is useless)

-Circle Pad (damn this thing is ugly)

- 3DS Hard Pouch

couple of games:
- DOA Dimensions
- Lumines Electronic Symphony

:)

Tunic

I am so excited for this! I just got my $20 Best Buy certificate in time for getting it. I love the artwork on both of the cases and I know I will have trouble deciding which one to get. How does the Bluray quality look? I keep searching around for some reviews but I cannot find any ones worth noting/reading yet.

Izick

Is the Game of Thrones Blu-Ray going to stay that (amazing) price, or is it for pre-orders and day 1ers only?

Oh and I want that Angry Birds Cake.

I am so excited for this! I just got my $20 Best Buy certificate in time for getting it. I love the artwork on both of the cases and I know I will have trouble deciding which one to get. How does the Bluray quality look? I keep searching around for some reviews but I cannot find any ones worth noting/reading yet.
As good as it gets.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Game-of-Thrones-The-Complete-First-Season-Blu-ray/25599/#Review

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/53523/game-of-thrones-the-complete-first-season/

Lerozz

What's a "gamepass" (or "season pass" for that matter)?

You pay for a subscription (18,99 Euros per month in my case) and can watch the games of the last 3 seasons abroad and online in pretty good quality (also without ads). Don't know how much the subs will be during a normal NFL season but if the amount does not change much then I will keep on using this service. Europe is a lost cause when it comes to showing american sports (exceptions are the annual NFL Super Bowl and the NBA Allstar games). It is quite hard to follow any of your favourite teams outside of live score listings, standings on the website or the various illegal ways etc. etc. So I am tipping my hat to the NFL (and NBA) for offering such a great service to people outside the US.

Top Bottom