• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Limited Edition + Strat Guide
Note: Strat Guide delayed

The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD GameStop Exclusive Limited Edition

IMAG0085_zps01b10a16.jpg

shandy706

39mq.jpg

Picked up a second GTX 660ti.

After 20 years of putting together PCs this is my first SLI system. Can't believe I never tried it before.

Also learned that MSI Afterburner is a MUST with dual cards this close together. Went from 80-100C (in Sleeping Dogs maxed) after 20 minutes (which freaked me out) to a cool 74C average after using Afterburner.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I just found these yesterday all for 3 Euro. Cybermage and Hexen were basically brand new (complete with shrink wrapped disc). Pristine condition. I have the box for Exhumed but it's missing the slip cover (everything else is included, however). I love old PC game boxes.

Wfx.jpg

Melchiah

I just received this print of myself, taken from a performance with my old band, which the photographer was selling with the rest of the prints that were presented at her exhibition.

4RT8y9jl.jpg

New Vitas/cases/memory card arrived at my buddy's house in Koshigaya, Japan. Now on their way via EMS to my house in the states! That still counts, right?

RiamuBME

Got a sweet Dreamcast collection on ebay for very cheap. Picked up Skies of Arcadia, Power Stone and Space Channel 5 too.

o9qjftF.jpg

DvXY4jc.jpg

Picking up FIFA 14, Pokemon X and Y and some more Dreamcast games this month hopefully.

Toxa

Got a sweet Dreamcast collection on ebay for very cheap. Picked up Skies of Arcadia, Power Stone and Space Channel 5 too.

o9qjftF.jpg

DvXY4jc.jpg

Picking up FIFA 14, Pokemon X and Y and some more Dreamcast games this month hopefully.

Beautiful

one week ago I bought I own dream (or naomi) and

I need
DOA 2
Blue Stinger
Shemue 1&2
F355 Chalenge

Knuf

Should have been among my August pick-ups, but thanks to play-asia shipping time and customs they arrived to me only yesterday... they surely took their time, better late than never, I suppose?

LAA

I think its about time I offer to this thread ;) I did take these pictures with an iPod touch, so probably wont be good quality, but you should be able to see what it is hopefully.

d9bj.jpg

From getting KH1.5, I had a real yearning to play BBS again, and I wondered why I never got special editions of KH games as I feel they are probably my favourite games, so I managed to find BBS SE cheap somewhere :D. Also picked up a cheap PSP 2000, I sold my PSP 1000 when I wanted a vita back then, the 2000 is better than I expected!

rin3.jpg

I got my Lightning Cup Trophy yesterday my collection is going pretty good! Whether I will get enough points for the Banana cup (Or make another cooler trophy) in time is enough question however.

3rei.jpg

Got my Windwaker a day late unfortunately, but I got a free keyring!!! (I actually quite like the keyring and was busy with KH1.5 at the time anyway, so not so bad)

rwrh.jpg

Something I yearned to play again after getting SFxT on vita from PS+. Just reminded me how much I enjoyed UMVC3.

8v3.JPG

Lastly this come today! Hoping I'll enjoy it just as much as Heavy Rain, if not more!

I would have also posted Pokemon Y as I was expecting today, but hasnt arrived, so hopefully tomorrow!

Hey Amazon, don't you think this packaging is a little excessive?

dcbox.png

(Not pictured: about ten feet of brown paper. Oh well, I guess I have something to post the Christmas presents in).

But what's in the envelope, I hear you ask?
dc.png

Yup, NISA has finally gotten round to brining Dragon's Crown to the EU, complete with artbook.

Might as well post my previous pickup while I'm here:
sg1.png

(And, for reference, the alternative covers.)

Sethos

Banned
Hey Amazon, don't you think this packaging is a little excessive?

dcbox.png

(Not pictured: about ten feet of brown paper. Oh well, I guess I have something to post the Christmas presents in).

That's an outrage. I would have called them and asked for a bigger box.

Well, somebody had to buy one ;)

7hdfFnOl.jpg

Y'know what? It actually looks okay in the flesh, not as daft as the promo shots make it out to be. I haven't fired it up yet (currently on charge), but my initial impression is that it fits in my large hands surprisingly well. Finally I can use a 3(2)DS without having to cramp up my index fingers to use the bumpers - they now sit comfortably along the edge of the 2DS leading up to them.

I didn't think it was out until tomorrow officially, but a local high street retailer was selling them today so I got suckered in.. just waiting for Pokemon to arrive tomorrow now :D

Top Bottom