• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Rat Salad

Banned
Strider2K99 said:
5252424.jpg

PM me if you wanna talk about this already.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I just bought those Halo 3 kubricks today as well. They seem to be rare. Out of all the GS, only one store had them and I got the last and only shipment.

IMG_3628.jpg

zoku88

If you're not going to follow the rules of the OP, why even post in the thread. Pretty dumb if you ask me... :lol

Singho

63677335sc3.jpg

Bioshock Collectors Edition: Comes with a Big Daddy figure, a making of DVD and a Bioshock EP by Moby. ;\/ Also, the collectors tin which is a BASTAD to get the game out of. Looks pretty...not played it much.

God of War II: 2 disc set (had no idea) which has the game and a making of dvd. It's my most played game of the weekend out of the three. Great game, enjoying it a ton.

STREET FIGHTER III: 3rd Strike Fight For the Future...The Limited Edition.

66178178lg9.jpg

Now this is a Limited Edition.

I've been after this ever since they stopped selling it at Playasia. xD So glad I managed to track down an absolute mint condition version of this. It's one of my favourite games of all time, so that was my excuse to get a proper nice version of it.

Comes with the game, a dvd of best matches and strats for each character, a 300 piece jigsaw puzzle with a seriously deranged face of Oro in there somewhere...AND a "GAMEST MOOK, Repetition Step/Forget-Basic-Not" :)lol:) guide\art and frame data book.

Not had a proper look through the book yet, but theres loads of different content in there from my Street Fighter Eternal Challenge art book I bought last year. I've got quite alot of SF stuff now, might have to dig it all out and post in the collections thread. :) Not much, but a nice set of stuff i've collected over the years.

I'm a sucker for fighting games...especially Capcom and SNK stuff. If only they released a limited edition for the Zero Anthology with some cool goodies.

Still got a NeoGeo cart of Fatal Fury Special to come through this month. Gutted that i've bought it now really, as its coming out on XBLA...AND I only just bought it for my PS2 last month via the Garou Collection 1. Nevermind...Duck King and Jubei. \o/

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Nice pick up on the 3S LE! I have the Hyper SF II AE LE one, and it pales in comparison to that one!

t0va

altaz said:
Damn, when did they fix the G5? 2 thumb buttons, i might have to upgrade from my MX518 now.

don't bother, the 518 is better than the G5. laser mice aren't all they're made out to be.

Wario64 said:
Ebgames? Are they resealing their games now? That BD doesn't look factory sealed.

Wouldn't surprise me. Very stretched out. But in all actuality it just makes it easier for my lazy ass to open :lol.

MoeB

DSC00062.JPG

Warhawk = awesome
Crush = hard
Jeanne D'Arc = addictive
PPL = O.K.
The Phone = Nice camera but a big thick
The shaver = Doesn't do a good job around the neck area but it's perfect nevertheless.

MoeB said:
DSC00062.JPG

The shaver = Doesn't do a good job around the neck area but it's perfect nevertheless.

Make sure you keep it ventilated. That doesn't look like a Falcon but maybe it has the second heatsink at least. I wouldn't risk it.

Blutonium

MaX_PL said:
sweet looking pc. how much and what are the specs?

Intel Core 2 Duo processor T7300 (2.0 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 4 MB L2 cache)
15.4" WXGA Acer Crystalbrite LCD
Up to 1024 NVIDIA GeForce 8600m GT Turbocache
2 GB DDR2
160 GB HDD
DVD Super Multi DL
802.11a/b/g/Draft-N WLAN
Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
1 GB of Intel Turbo Memory
Subwoofer

Awesome laptop, really. I love the look too.

It's 1299 euro's at our local PC-store.

BenjaminBirdie said:
Make sure you keep it ventilated. That doesn't look like a Falcon but maybe it has the second heatsink at least. I wouldn't risk it.
Took me a minute there!:lol
Hint for anyone else
look at the shaver box

Viddie

Blutonium said:
Intel Core 2 Duo processor T7300 (2.0 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 4 MB L2 cache)
15.4" WXGA Acer Crystalbrite LCD
Up to 1024 NVIDIA GeForce 8600m GT Turbocache
2 GB DDR2
160 GB HDD
DVD Super Multi DL
802.11a/b/g/Draft-N WLAN
Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
1 GB of Intel Turbo Memory
Subwoofer

Awesome laptop, really. I love the look too.

It's 1299 euro's at our local PC-store.

I'm after a new laptop, what's the model numbe? I wanted an Acer Aspire gemstone one so this may be the one i'm after.

MoeB

BenjaminBirdie said:

Falcon? Ventilation? Risk? What?

MoeB

BenjaminBirdie said:

Geez I finally got it. Very funny. I'm not buying one of those till xmas.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Kadey said:
I just bought those Halo 3 kubricks today as well. They seem to be rare. Out of all the GS, only one store had them and I got the last and only shipment.

IMG_3628.jpg

I love my little MC's, couldn't resist when I saw them sitting there at the store lol.

Also, it was the same deal when I bought mine. The Gentle Giant site doesn't even have them listed to purchase, still says that they are unavailable.

derder

altaz said:
Damn, when did they fix the G5? 2 thumb buttons, i might have to upgrade from my MX518 now.

Don't. Its not worth the money, I've had that and the g7 and its just not worth the upgrade.

derder

My pickups are 360 Elite, MGS3: Subsistence (17 bucks at Sears), Virtua Fighter 5 360 Arcade stick. I'll update when I can find my damn camera.

Arch

DSC00254.jpg

Blue Dragon is a rental right now(working at Gamestop lets you check games out) but it'll most likely be a purchase.

BaneDrain

0821071226.jpg
0821071225c.jpg

0821071225b.jpg

0821071225a.jpg

0821071225.jpg

Also got Virtua Tennis 3 for the 360 but I don't feel like snapping and uploading that, and the only other purchase I'll be making this month will be Halo 3. I almost went for Stranglehold but I'll give it a rent at best.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"is Bourne movies(series) available in bluray too?"

Nope,just HD-DVD.

is Bourne movies(series) available in bluray too?

No, Bourne is Universal, who backs HD-DVD exclusively.

Edit: Man, I'm slow

Kalren

Finally made my big purchase and I must say I am enjoying everything.

and since I'm new on the PS3 my friends list is a little sparse..so please send me some invites

PSN: Xostas

1301312060_0c6f6faf20_o.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
<3 Genshiken...

Going shopping today at Fry's, I hope to come back a better man(even if my wallet will be thinner)!

Top Bottom