• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

No camera (it broke last month), but here are some stock photos!!!!

paynetf5.jpg

rule_rose.jpg

Il Comodino said:
OMG

the new PSP?

you are American or European?

it's out yet?

He is European. Look at the Box, it says region code 2 for UMD Movies. Europe is the only place where the new PSP is released already. Streetdate is today.

randomwab

Il Comodino said:
Where do you leave?

someone say that for different country there is different launch day!

It doesn't hit the UK until the 14th :( and after seeing that picture I was ready to go buy one after work ;_;

Release is today in Switzerland, but they were already available yesterday.

Strange that it's differnet for every country in Europe.

Wollan

Cdammen said:
Eeewww... at that residue (between the buttons) on the controller :(
It's the controller internals. I mean, I was fingering in on pure butter and bacon but I just wiped off on the couch before touching the gamepad.

Joni

If you can't read the PS2 game, it is Obscure II. That game and Sonic Rush Adventure are reviewcopys. The five SNES I bought for five euro.

seppicks.JPG

gloone

7.jpg

Just got back from the store. Never played Hot Pixel before so I'm really looking forward to checking it out.

Brofist

damn these topic in the beginning of the month, don't have pictures of stuff I don't yet have ;)

Anyway my stash so far this month is:

Bioshock PC version
Warhawk blu-ray version (will have tomorrow)
Crisis Core with the limited edition slim PSP.

Probably Heavenly Sword when released.

bryehn

gloone said:
Just got back from the store. Never played Hot Pixel before so I'm really looking forward to checking it out.

It's not as bad as you might think. I wrote a review when it came out, and I imported it.

manzo

nintendo_wii_konsoli_iso.jpg

I finally decided to jump in the Wii bandwagon. The Vanillaware game, Kiki Kai World and Trauma Center made me realize that I need one.

NTSC console btw. As I've seen how Nintendo still treats us Europeans. I said fuck PAL.

Now I need to buy a stepdown adapter and component cables.

ymmv

Banned
I got the slim PS2 today with two games (and four more games ordered online). Last week I also got a Wii.

newgames.jpg

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
Lee N said:
This is a standalone silver PSP slim?

I only got the PSP and a charger.. no fancy bundles here.

No memory card either, right? Strange thing to leave out like that, but I guess they wanna be able to sell the machine cheaper.

Lee N

Membre
ItsInMyVeins said:
No memory card either, right? Strange thing to leave out like that, but I guess they wanna be able to sell the machine cheaper.
memorysticks are cheap right now.. I wouldn't want a 32 och 64 meg card anyway so they might aswell not include it.

NomarTyme said:
Sweden.

Raiden

Banned
Djezus christ at some of these buys, is this normal, or do you guys save up a month or two?

PS3 + Wii and games, thats awesome, i think i'll save up for that too:lol

It will be an total overload of fun and timeshortage.

NomarTyme

Lee N said:
memorysticks are cheap right now.. I wouldn't want a 32 och 64 meg card anyway so they might aswell not include it.

Sweden.
I don't think they have that in the US though, that what I been asking for.

wow, we have way more UK gaffer in this post than ever, now where is all the US Gaffers.:lol :lol show them how deep our pockets are.
note, not that i don't like UK gaffer or anything

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
WORLDWIDEWII said:
wow, we have way more UK gaffer in this post than ever, now where is all the US Gaffers.:lol :lol show them how deep our pockets are.
note, not that i don't like UK gaffer or anything

Don't worry. This is going to be an interesting month.

Top Bottom