• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Offical APF 2k8 Xbox 360 League Thread: Here comes the rain again!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ok, we need to find another player, cause Vump is NOT going to be in this.

Sucks to hear about your day. I could send you a 1/2 lb of Chocolate Cheesecake fudge, right from Helen, GA. HOLY SHIT, best stuff ever.

vumpler said:
Ok thats what we needed to hear. Now only mal left.

... some people realize that the game isn't that important and would rather hear that his mother is safe. I can only hope you didn't mean for this to sound as ass like as it does.

Edit: I am not getting on your case or anything. Like I said I assume you didn't really mean for it to come out that way, but reading it it sounded kinda rude.

unomas

Banned
Just checking in, how close are we to starting the league? Just as a heads up I'll be out of town Friday through Sunday afternoon as a relative passed away. I'll be available through this Thursday night though.

Rorschach

Thanks a lot, guys. Just got back from another visit at her place and she's fine. She got the prescription filled. She's resting and when I left she was out cold because the stuff is kinda strong. Two of my sisters live with her and she's got a line up there so her needs will be met. ;) She's not in any danger, though. Thanks again for your well wishes, though. :)

[edit] Oh and I left out that I went to sleep at 230am, so I'm riding on 1.5 hrs of sleep and a red bull, so forgive me if I'm rambling.

Sorry for the delay...one thing after another, boy.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
sableholic said:
Like I said I assume you didn't really mean for it to come out that way, but reading it it sounded kinda rude.
There was no disrespect in the comment whatsoever. I was only commenting on the fact that he did get in and was leaving the personal issues to read when I had more time. I in no way intended for it to seem rude, I apologize for how it read.
tear.gif
Crazy how between all of that he still found time to look out for us in the league :) That's rors for ya, looking out for everyone at once.

vumpler said:
There was no disrespect in the comment whatsoever. I was only commenting on the fact that he did get in and was leaving the personal issues to read when I had more time. I in no way intended for it to seem rude, I apologize for how it read.
tear.gif
Crazy how between all of that he still found time to look out for us in the league :) That's rors for ya, looking out for everyone at once.

Thats what I thought, but thanks for clarifying.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
who is gonna help me? uno or jube, pheeniks? I can send the info when u give me the gohead

Rors, I hope that everything works out..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jesus Rors thats messed up :( Btw you should punch your 360,it's fun.

Like Malley said,hope everything works out ok with your mom.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Malleymal said:
who is gonna help me? uno or jube, pheeniks? I can send the info when u give me the gohead

someone get this man signed into the league so we can start already!

Rorschach

Wait...all the commotion and this league can't get started 'till fmt gets back? :|

Btw you should punch your 360,it's fun.
...I was sooo tempted. I have 3 fans on it now...it's working ok for the most part. It does have a second heat sink after all...which is weird since it still sucks. :p

vumpler

Rorschach said:
Wait...all the commotion and this league can't get started 'till fmt gets back? :|
Lol no FMT said someone else can start the league. Its up top somewhere on this page.

DMczaf

League is up

N/A New York @ Philadelphia N/A N/A N/A
N/A Philadelphia @ Newark N/A N/A N/A
N/A Philadelphia @ Philadelphia N/A N/A N/A
N/A Philadelphia @ Los Angeles N/A N/A N/A
N/A Philadelphia @ New York N/A N/A N/A
N/A Los Angeles @ Philadelphia N/A N/A N/A
N/A New York @ Los Angeles N/A N/A N/A
N/A Nashville @ Philadelphia N/A N/A N/A
N/A Los Angeles @ Los Angeles N/A N/A N/A
N/A New Jersey @ Los Angeles N/A N/A N/A
N/A Detroit @ Philadelphia N/A N/A N/A

:lol :lol :lol

vumpler

DMczaf said:
League is up

N/A Philadelphia @ Newark N/A N/A N/A
N/A New York @ Los Angeles N/A N/A N/A
N/A Nashville @ Philadelphia N/A N/A N/A
N/A Los Angeles @ Los Angeles N/A N/A N/A
N/A New Jersey @ Los Angeles N/A N/A N/A
N/A Detroit @ Philadelphia N/A N/A N/A

:lol :lol :lol

lolol wtf. I thought this was going to correct itself D:::

Rorschach

1. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
2. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
3. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
4. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
5. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
6. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
7. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
8. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
9. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
10. Philadelphia 0 0 0 0.0 0 0

Philly bias confirmed....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf @ the league

just great :lol

vumpler

Omg... I think we're going to have to redo the whole damn league D: Z wasn't in when it got started

Zep

Banned
:lol actually, i was in...Just thought i could leave and come back, I didnt leave until after the schedule was generated.

vumpler

Big Zep said:
:lol actually, i was in...Just thought i could leave and come back, I didnt leave until after the schedule was generated.
Oh thank god. **** you scared me.

This is bullshit that the league is still f'd even after generating the schedule. F'ing 2k (but at least they have leagues *cough* Madden *cough*).

Rorschach, damn that's some bad luck you've been having. Hopefully everything turns out fine with your mother; keep on keeping on brother!

Rorschach

Big Zep said:
Ok, someone tell me how 7 of the 32 team names came in correct?!
Because 7 of us rock! Actually, even though the team names are right, it lists two owners for some teams. For example, LA Legends are owned by r0rschach, but the name in the drop down menu says "Militant Black." It says "r0rschach" on top of the logo, but then it says "Owner profile Akaballa2k."

There are only 7 teams in the drop down menu, btw.

Shamrock

Banned
Big Zep said:

One of the admins can send you a invite to come back in.

They can do it from the website or they can do it from the console. Maybe when the league is full it will correct itself. I'm running a 30 man league with guys from IGN and we had the same issue before the schedule was generated. It fixed itself when the schedule was generated.

Only other thing I can think of that went wrong is I know that VC was messing with the websites yesterday. They took the webpages offline and fixed things. Now admins can edit the front page and add news articles. Maybe they ****ed somthing up when they tried to fix other stuff.

Shamrock

Banned
Oh BTW, my console got the 3 rings yesterday. I said F waiting on MS so I bought a Elite. So now I have a new console without my team made. Anyway I think my team was locked in when I joined the league so it shouldn't be a problem.

Wow VC what have you done? I goto our league website, click on my team. Top corner by the team name and above the team icon (a eagle) it says ColdBlooded33. Below that in owner profile it says truelize. How does that even happen?

Edit: Didn't realize rors said the same exact thing above.

vumpler

The league online is all types of ****ed up. Most things I do on there it locks my xbox up. Examples:

When I go to my team it shows I have Deion Sanders and Emmitt smith then locks up.

I can go to the lobby and it works fine.

If you go to the team list it shows most people DON'T have teams assigned to them. That seems to be the problem. It just says "No Team."

I would like to hear what other people's experiences with viewing from the 360 are.

Andokuky said:
Same for me, only I don't have a team assigned.

I'll check when I get home, anybody know how we are supposed to assign a team? I thought it just used the team we had locally as our team when we joined?

vumpler

This is balls. I hope we get this under control so we can have a season. Otherwise we'll miss FMT with Stephanie and the helm!

Because otherwise we'll be seeing a lot of this in Madden amirite?

164fs159062.gif

Top Bottom