• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

Smokey

DCX said:
Just figured you didn't have much of a SG corp so i'd help you out while giving me an option for a backup center. No prob, i'll fish somewhere else.

DCX

You're right I don't but I managed to get around that w/ my lineup that I use. Same for the PF situation.

And aka, are you sure you gave me privileges for the league website to add stories etc.? Everytime I go in it says I don't have permission.

Fifty

I think there's a box to check that lets anyone add stories (without making everyone a full blown commish). You should check that.

Hopefully everyone can play their games this week so can advance a day or so earlier!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I would love to be able to play my games,I really would :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok,but dont bitch at me if we get booted :(

This game f-ing hates me.

and you host for a change.

Matrix

Im online waiting to see if I can complete a game!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It wasnt my fault we couldnt get our game in!

1848802300_penguin2.gif

Matrix

So I just played Dm in a practice game,no lag and the whole game was completed.

I dont get why I cant finish against CB and why FMT and I couldnt connect lastnight.

ps..

Tmac and Yao love da bulls.

DMczaf

I seriously have no idea how to dunk on command now unless its Ben Wallace under the rim. I had a wide open lane with Deng at the end and I end up going for some weak layup attempt thats easy to block. Other times, I would shoot a jump shot with Ben Wallace or Tyrus. Long animations ftl.

Matrix

Btw damn joo for fouling me on those fts near the end and then making me want to do it back!

Its such a crappy flaw in the game this year,FTS ARE A F-ING FLAW.

What are you using to dunk,what buttons?

DMczaf

I didn't do that. Int. Fouling was on auto, but it was worth it for you to foul me back for revenge only for me to get lucky as hell to make 2 in a row :lol

I dunk the same way I've always done, R-trigger + X. I'm starting to think they gimped it this year to force people to use their shot stick :\

Matrix

Hmmm thats what I use to dunk when im under the hoop and it works :\ On breakaways I just use the stick.

I set my fouls to manual cause auto is cheap I tells ya! :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Guys I am sorry for my non playing... my travel season is dying down after the next 2 weeks or so.. so when i get back home we will get my games in... Shawn and I tried, and I dont know who I play in week two.. but we will get our game in soon...

Smokey

Matrix said:
Hmmm thats what I use to dunk when im under the hoop and it works :\ On breakaways I just use the stick.

I set my fouls to manual cause auto is cheap I tells ya! :(

shot stick ftw

Smokey

Fifty said:
I think there's a box to check that lets anyone add stories (without making everyone a full blown commish). You should check that.

Hopefully everyone can play their games this week so can advance a day or so earlier!

Yeah that's all I'm talking about. i'm not trying to be a commish, just want to add things to the website to make it more interesting.

AkaBalla

Smokey Bones said:
Yeah that's all I'm talking about. i'm not trying to be a commish, just want to add things to the website to make it more interesting.

Try to see if u have access now.. You have the top story, news and recaps avail..

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
matrix you want to try to play?

I can play at 10:30,is that cool? 15 mins?

lmao @ that vid Jobber posted

what is going on with this game this year :lol :(

AkaBalla

jobber said:
screw this POS game.

Yes that Network error is garbage..

Let me know if you want that win.. No stats but its up to u..

Edit: For everyones info we played 2 games where we had the network error pop up.. 1st game i just made a basket in the 3rd quarter to go up 2 and then in the 2nd game there was 5 secs left and Jobber was up 5... Why couldn't they just hold on for 10 more seconds?

Jesus Fing Christ!

Matrix

Its going to take longer to complete the league this year if 2k doesnt fix some of their server/connection issues.

I never had issues with 2k7.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
AkaBalla said:
Yes that Network error is garbage..

Let me know if you want that win.. No stats but its up to u..

Edit: For everyones info we played 2 games where we had the network error pop up.. 1st game i just made a basket in the 3rd quarter to go up 2 and then in the 2nd game there was 5 secs left and Jobber was up 5... Why couldn't they just hold on for 10 more seconds?

Jesus Fing Christ!

I'm a man of the people. Let the people decide. Put up a poll! ( I won't vote so it won't be a tie)

Should I accept the win or Should we play again?

I can't even duplicate the errors on my side. I was about to inbound the ball after a shot in the 1st game. In the 2nd, I was waiting for my players to sub in.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah i can play at 7:30, ill be on xbl just msg me

ok

Matrix

:lol Fmt and I cant play again,this time the servers cant be accessed and it seems 2k is down.

I cant get past the profile loading screen,stops at 26%.

i fucking hate 2k. fix this shit dude. the game runs like balls online, i can't get into the league half the time, and the other half i can't finish a game.

Matrix

Yep.

I admit I have been having some internet issues as of late,but everything thats been happening with 2k isnt my fault.What a shitty job they have done so far with online stuff.

I cant believe that I miss 2k7.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Matrix said:
:lol Fmt and I cant play again,this time the servers cant be accessed and it seems 2k is down.

I cant get past the profile loading screen,stops at 26%.

It did that for me too then it stoped trying...then it tried to load my online settings and failed. If you wait it out, it'll let you on.

Malleymal said:
Guys I am sorry for my non playing... my travel season is dying down after the next 2 weeks or so.. so when i get back home we will get my games in... Shawn and I tried, and I dont know who I play in week two.. but we will get our game in soon...

Hey, I'm your week 2 opponent. Let me know when you can play.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no, it did let me in jobber. then when i go to the league page it can't load the rosters so i can't get in anyways.

Same.

2nd time it let me in,wont load the rosters at all.

Matrix

Fmt,still around?

I just finished my madden game with Luke,so im good to go.

Matrix

Matrix

Whoooo finally completed a full league game! :eek:

GG Fmt,YaozersMing put his stamp on the game.

F-ing damn bitch ass fts almost cost me that game and Barnes catching fire from 3...ughhh

Smokey,Im going to continue to have to think about that nelson trade.Francis and Head came up huge for my game against Fmt.

that was a fun game! i was lucky to be in it at the end. man you had like 3 or 4 shots that freaking bounced off rim and then found a way to roll in :lol

i couldn't stop yao from getting rebounds! i'll give twac his points cause there aint shit i can do but if i could've just pulled down some of those boards.... i went ice cold in the 3rd quarter. also yao was destroying me in the middle on D. couldn't get any damn shots up with him there.

if barnes didn't get those big 3's in the 4th it would've been a blow out. FT's seemed smooth (easier) this game and the game moved at a better pace (lag wise) than my game w/ jobber.

damn 0-2, im terrible :(

Matrix

haha yea I had some lucky ass shots and you had that one where Yao blocked the ball into the hoop :lol

Offensive boards killed you and that run in the 3rd with Francis and Head leading the way.Also that was the first game where I actually got Yao involved for all 4 quarters and subbed better so he could survive the whole game.I normally shy away from using him cause im f-ing 3 pt
happy douche.

It was pretty much lag free,I wish they were all like that.

Matrix

Ok dm,you send the challenge!

Matrix

HOLY SHIT @ THAT GAME :lol :lol

4 OT's

that was insane Dm :lol

Matrix

Kirk 3 for 26? omg :lol :lol

Offensive rebounds killed me.

Top Bottom