• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

DMczaf

BTW, the double team animation is bullshit. I couldn't do anything when you triggered. I would mash on the pass button but he would just sit there and squirm until your guy would take the ball out of his hands.

BUT THE ANIMATION IS NICE!!11111

stop your crying DM! you're just mad that the videogame internet era wasn't around for the jordan/pippen years so you could have your way with everyone! AREN'T YOU! you would love to abuse us all with wennington, purdue, longley... even cartwright! too bad!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You have to get rid of it as soon as you see it coming,I mean lighting fast button press.

I only did it in 2 or 3 times out of the 4 OTS cause I couldnt stop you inside from grabbing Offensive boards.

You int fouled me though and sent me to the line a couple of times,BUSH LEAGUE! :p

DMczaf

Matrix said:
You have to get rid of it as soon as you see it coming,I mean lighting fast button press.

I only did it in 2 or 3 times out of the 4 OTS cause I couldnt stop you inside from grabbing Offensive boards.

Thats the thing, you did it after my offensive rebounds. How am I supposed to see that coming? I would grab the board and then BAM im in one of 2K's classic animation where controls dont matter.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Thats the thing, you did it after my offensive rebounds. How am I supposed to see that coming? I would grab the board and then BAM im in 2K's awesome animation where controls dont matter.

You just need to spot the animation quicker Dmlazyeyeczaf.

I cant help you with that :(

Fifty

I can!

stumoreeyetroublenr4.jpg

DMczaf

:lol @ the stats

Yao scored 30 pts...

IN THE PAINT.

Theres no way to stop him when he gets the ball in the paint, unless he goes for the funny looking weak layup animation.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
:lol @ the stats

Yao scored 30 pts...

IN THE PAINT.

Theres no way to stop him when he gets the ball in the paint, unless he goes for the funny looking weak layup animation.

True and I love it! He made a ton of shots in the paint during the OT's,when your D looked tired.

Chris,I'll play,send me a challenge.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
They were all 90+ :lol (Even Wallace, when he played the ENTIRE GAME!!)

WTF that just makes no sense! I swore I saw the tired icon under a few of your guys.

My team was dying.

Matrix

Smokey

Matrix said:
Whoooo finally completed a full league game! :eek:

GG Fmt,YaozersMing put his stamp on the game.

F-ing damn bitch ass fts almost cost me that game and Barnes catching fire from 3...ughhh

Smokey,Im going to continue to have to think about that nelson trade.Francis and Head came up huge for my game against Fmt.

Have you practiced w/ Nelson i know you said his shot release was terrible in 2k7.

Matrix

Not yet,I'll practice a game offline and online with him today and see how it feels.

Matrix

I wont be able to play till 11 pm eastern or so.

Though I might have to play a madden league game against Konex first if he's around.

Matrix

2k servers this year are such garbage,getting games to play without lag/or to get a full game in is f-ing random.

ughhh! >_<

Smokey

Matrix said:
I wont be able to play till 11 pm eastern or so.

Though I might have to play a madden league game against Konex first if he's around.

That's straight. I'm down to play if you're up for it.

AkaBalla

[ChrisJames) Detroit @ Utah (Malley)
(Truelize) Cleveland @ Charlotte (SmokeyBones)
San Antonio @ Boston
(Zep) Denver @ LA Lakers (Konex)
(Jube) Washington @ Phoenix (Shawn)

Status?

My game with jobber is up in the air with our disconnects last night.. Jobber you want to replay it or take the win! We need to know..

Zep is MIA and i think he has other priorities right now

Hey Smokey Bones, True's computer is broken right now so you'll have to send him a message on XBL to get in touch with him. His gamertag is Truelize.

AkaBalla

ChrisJames said:
Hey Smokey Bones, True's computer is broken right now so you'll have to send him a message on XBL to get in touch with him. His gamertag is Truelize.

Thank you sir! I totally forgot! with the stress i have at work along with trying to remember eveything is freaking ridiculous..

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
AkaBalla said:
[ChrisJames) Detroit @ Utah (Malley)
(Truelize) Cleveland @ Charlotte (SmokeyBones)
San Antonio @ Boston
(Zep) Denver @ LA Lakers (Konex)
(Jube) Washington @ Phoenix (Shawn)

Status?

My game with jobber is up in the air with our disconnects last night.. Jobber you want to replay it or take the win! We need to know..

Zep is MIA and i think he has other priorities right now

I told ya what to do! Make a poll.

Have voting close tomorrow or something

Smokey

ChrisJames said:

Waa? Why would I send him a message, unless you meant aka.

does anybody wanna just do a scrimmage or play i'm on right now.

Smokey Bones said:
Waa? Why would I send him a message, unless you meant aka.

does anybody wanna just do a scrimmage or play i'm on right now.

So that you two could set up a time to get your game in...

I'll play. Meet you in the lobby.

-nevermind. I have to play my Madden game right now. I can play after that if you're still around...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ok so computer motherboard dies on Friday and tonight I got the pretty red rings. FINALLY.

I'm so excited. I knew this day was coming. It's a launch system, I've play 1000's of hours on it and I've never had an issue. A couple lockups but nothing special. I have an extended warranty at the store where I bought it so I'll go tomorrow and get a new one.

Now I have to decide what to get.

Here are my choices (provided they give me the free stuff when I get a replacement too)
1. get the Elite and pay the extra $100 for more harddrive space cause Canada gets the digital download stuff soon AND get Guitar Hero II for free.

2. wait till the 26th, get the Elite for an extra $100 and get Forza and Marvel Ultimate Alliance free as well as the free Guitar Hero II.

3. Just get another premium tomorrow and get Forza and Marvel U.A. free

4. Get the Halo 3 one and get the free Guitar Hero II free as well. I have the Halo version of the original Xbox and I think that one looks great but the Halo3 one is kinda suspect.

Help me decide. Note: I already have Forza and Guitar Hero II so they would just be trade bait. Seems kinda smart to wait 3 days though. I'll have to call and see if I can get the Guitar Hero free, it would be a good gift for someone i'm sure.

Fifty

Shawnwhann said:
Jube please stop playing Halo and attempt to try and get our game in....

And while you're at it, tell him to play any one of his numerous NFL games. He has the Pats!!!

Smokey

ChrisJames said:
So that you two could set up a time to get your game in...

I'll play. Meet you in the lobby.

-nevermind. I have to play my Madden game right now. I can play after that if you're still around...

I was on but some people from work wanted to play Halo 3 so I bailed.

Matrix

Smokey,want to play that practice game?

My net was down from 10-3,seems to be back up and working fine right now.

Smokey

Matrix said:
Smokey,want to play that practice game?

My net was down from 10-3,seems to be back up and working fine right now.

Agh I keep missing messages!

I think I probably got this too late, but we can try again anytime on Wed. I just want to play someone. I already played my week 2 game so yeah.

Matrix

AHHHH NOW I MISSED MESSAGES! :lol

Anyone up? still want to play?

edit- nm,I really should get some sleep.I'll play you guys both later tonight

Jube3

Shawnwhann said:
Jube please stop playing Halo and attempt to try and get our game in....

Hey shawn I can play anytime tonight after 6 or tommorow after 6 (est) just let me know. Ill be on aim too.

Smokey

Matrix said:
AHHHH NOW I MISSED MESSAGES! :lol

Anyone up? still want to play?

edit- nm,I really should get some sleep.I'll play you guys both later tonight

Yeh it was late as hell when I got that message and I wanted to play but fuck I was tired:lol . I'll play tonite though, and what's going on what you're connection? Deadlines tomorrow huh..still got 5 games that haven't been played.

Malley and I are hopefully going to play tonight. I talked to him on AIM yesterday and he said he should be back tonight.

Anyone want to run a scrimmage?

Matrix

Smokey Bones said:
Yeh it was late as hell when I got that message and I wanted to play but fuck I was tired:lol . I'll play tonite though, and what's going on what you're connection?Deadlines tomorrow huh..still got 5 games that haven't been played.

Time Warner NYC Road Runner has just been shitty lately.They're upgrading their system from what I read and its causing people to lose connection for hours.It's fing annoying and can happen at any given moment.

Smokey

ChrisJames said:
Malley and I are hopefully going to play tonight. I talked to him on AIM yesterday and he said he should be back tonight.

Anyone want to run a scrimmage?

I'll run one against you after 945p central.

Matrix said:
Time Warner NYC Road Runner has just been shitty lately.They're upgrading their system from what I read and its causing people to lose connection for hours.It's fing annoying and can happen at any given moment.

Time Warner Austin is just as bad! Only recently did live users stop getting screwed. Now sometimes we can't get on either :(

And I wish we started this now, so I could have Blount/Davis! :lol

Damn, it sucks to wait all this time to play a game :lol

I'm pretty sure Malley's not going to be around tonight, as there has been no sign of him so far...

Once again, I ask: Anyone want to run a scrimmage?

Smokey

ChrisJames said:
Damn, it sucks to wait all this time to play a game :lol

I'm pretty sure Malley's not going to be around tonight, as there has been no sign of him so far...

Once again, I ask: Anyone want to run a scrimmage?

I WILL let's do it!!!

gt = dboythaGr8

Smokey

gg chris.. lost by 2

one thing i noticed and i dunno if you did this on purpose(i doubt you did), but you were getting a lot of open shots because when i went to player matchups you had billups at the 4 and the 4 guy at the 2 spot and whenever I tried to call man d howard would automatically run to guard billups and yeah, it was a nightmare and in the process you would hit the open guy when i was trying to get the defensive assignments correct.

gg though seemed like you couldn't miss anything.

Top Bottom