• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ColdBlooded33 said:
Yeah leave the settings. Im undefeated and VC is hitting 60% of his shots :)

Would have lost to me! :p Down 14 with under 4 mins.

CB,do you want to try to make up that game this week since you have admin rights? We could get the game done late at night,most people dont stay up and play league games then.

DCX,when do you want to play our week 4 game? I'm free past 11 pm eastern tonight.

widgetraf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
welp wide never showed up. don't blame me fellas, i tried to do my part!

Was trying to catch you online here at GAF til around after midnight. And I think it's been simmed. Any way to reset this? If not, I'll take the loss and chalk it up to work/school overload :(

I'm much freer tonight. So maybe I can get Week 3 and 4 at the same night.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Would have lost to me! :p Down 14 with under 4 mins.

CB,do you want to try to make up that game this week since you have admin rights? We could get the game done late at night,most people dont stay up and play league games then.

DCX,when do you want to play our week 4 game? I'm free past 11 pm eastern tonight.
11est is to late late for me to start a game. If the game ended by that time i would sacrifice. Any time from now til 10, maybe 10:30pm.

DCX

AkaBalla

ChrisJames said:
AKA, I can play late tonight (after 10:30 EST) if you'll be around...

I will be but will be in bed.. Whats ur schedule for the rest of the week? I'd prefer to play a little bit earlier if you can... between 9pm-9:30pm est this week..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
11est is to late late for me to start a game. If the game ended by that time i would sacrifice. Any time from now til 10, maybe 10:30pm.

DCX

Just checking in...

Too busy with work right now and wont be free till 11.

Tomorrow im busy and then the Lakers/Rockets game is on at 10:30

I could play you Wednesday night starting from 9 pm eastern on.

AkaBalla

AkaBalla said:
I will be but will be in bed.. Whats ur schedule for the rest of the week? I'd prefer to play a little bit earlier if you can... between 9pm-9:30pm est this week..

CJ i am actually avail to play as long as u get in the lobby shortly.. let me know..

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
refresh my memory. Does 2k do any roster updates at all? The Cavs just made a trade and signed a free agent and I'm curious if I will see this at all.
I'm guessing we wont see it in the league even if they do a roster update cause we already started the league.

Please note I just read that and saw how dumb it was but I'm all doped up on cold meds and it kinda made sense while I typed it out.

Whoever has the Hornets, I would like to get that trade that just happened in real life if it works for you. David Wesley for Bernard Robinson and some Centre. I just need the centre actually. I'm real short on big bodies. Let me know.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Truelize said:
refresh my memory. Does 2k do any roster updates at all? The Cavs just made a trade and signed a free agent and I'm curious if I will see this at all.
I'm guessing we wont see it in the league even if they do a roster update cause we already started the league.

Please note I just read that and saw how dumb it was but I'm all doped up on cold meds and it kinda made sense while I typed it out.

Whoever has the Hornets, I would like to get that trade that just happened in real life if it works for you. David Wesley for Bernard Robinson and some Centre. I just need the centre actually. I'm real short on big bodies. Let me know.

for that to happen, it would need me to agree to trade :lol

besides they are getting waved in real life so t will just put them into the FA pool, which is useless to us

Sorry AKA, I had a lot of crap I had to take care of tonight.

I should be able to start our game tomorrow between 3-4 in the afternoon, otherwise I won't be able to play until later (as in after 10:30-11). Wednesday, I'm not sure about... I should be able to play earlier in the evening, but plans could change.

hello everyone im new to the league but not new to playing round ball on consoles...every since Magic vs. bird I've been a hoops head! I'm taking over the phoenix team and I look forward to seeing how a run and gun style of play will fit me (i am more of a pound the ball in kinda player) so I look forward to playing with you guys!

my aim is tdfdaremix and my gt is tdf213

AkaBalla

oldschoolpinball said:
hello everyone im new to the league but not new to playing round ball on consoles...every since Magic vs. bird I've been a hoops head! I'm taking over the phoenix team and I look forward to seeing how a run and gun style of play will fit me (i am more of a pound the ball in kinda player) so I look forward to playing with you guys!

my aim is tdfdaremix and my gt is tdf213

Thanks for joining... Please review the league rules and remember Nash and Stoudamire cant be traded.:D

Get your games in boyz..

Matrix

I cant play DCX,my net is acting shitty again.

I was playing GH3 and I lost connection again.

I have someone coming in this weekend to see if they can fix the problem.

I'll be around tomorrow night 9 pm on if you can play,hopefully my net will be ok.It's totally random when its up and down and it seems to be worse at night and middle of the day.

Sorry,i'll take the loss if we cant get this game in cause of my net.

CB3

Do i get the win for your connection fucking up 3 times during our game also? :)

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
Do i get the win for your connection fucking up 3 times during our game also? :)

My connection was fine those days :p

I played Dm,fifty,fmt AND chris and had no issues! :D

That was all 2k bs.

CB3

Guess Who's Back
Back Again

kenyon2lb9.jpg

Kenyon's Back
Tell a Friend

Guess Who's Back
Guess Who's Back
Guess Who's Back
Guess Who's Back
Guess Who's Back
Guess Who's Back
Guess Who's Back

CB3

BTW does a team with too many sf's wanna trade me a scrub sf for a scrub pf?

AkaBalla

ChrisJames said:
God damn it.

Can't believe I lost that game.

GG AKA.

GG Chris.. I dunno how i got back into that game......

Fifty i reset your game vs the Suns.. Who simmed that game anyhow.. Check the last few posts for your opponets aol screen name and get that game in partner!

Fifty

I gave myself the win after my opponent quit the league. Sure I'll play it with the new guy, but don't act like the onus is just on me to get it done. Funny that he says he's a 'pound the ball kinda guy' Even against the Suns I'm going to get a type of game that I'm guaranteed to lose at.

AkaBalla

fifty said:
Sure I'll play it with the new guy, but don't act like the onus is just on me to get it done.
Ok Fifty just sit back and wait for him to knock on your front door to get the game in...:lol

Yea it should be interesting on how the new guy plays ball.. I have my fingers crossed..

Matrix

DCX,you free at anytime during the day today?

Matrix

Good game DCX.

Not sure why it wouldnt let us play the first couple of times,crappy 2k servers.

Guess the 3rd time was a charm.

Man my team is soooo much better with JJ,Nelson and Turko.

Matrix

DCX said:
Did i tell you guys i hate this game? Seriously...

DCX

The sliders are wonky as hell now or is it the game and the fts suck ass.

Was that on superstar,shooting felt way too easy :\ Last game I couldnt buy one shot from outside.

AkaBalla

Matrix said:
The sliders are wonky as hell now or is it the game and the fts suck ass.

Was that on superstar,shooting felt way too easy :\ Last game I couldnt buy one shot from outside.

Konex changed the sliders.. i guess we will hear out discussions on whether we need to go back to the sliders set when we first started.

In my game vs Chris he was lights out from downtown and in the mid range..

I prefer the settings we had at the beginning as that was a challenge for me. We will wait and see

Matrix

heh no wonder.

I like the fact under Konex's setting you can actually hit an outside shot,but I did find it a little to easy and the slider imo needs to be dropped some.

FT's didnt seem that much different to me.

There's no slider for FT's, but I guess in theory they should be easier on Superstar.

I'm kind of getting the hang of FT's, at least with one or two guys... So basically, if you can get the FT release time down for one guy, you should be ok in those last minute situations.

Top Bottom