• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Btw Im looking to trade Quentin Richardson,since I have too many SF's,for a backup center.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Smokey

I played sniffy drawz last night and he killed me from 3 pt range and from midrange. He doesn't post here I guess but after the match he said gg and he hoped the league would get put back on Hof because shooting was really easy.

He had some open shots, but alot of them I was dead in his face tryin to swat his head off and it's still nothin' but net.

Matrix do you want to run a scrimmage tonite after the Rockets game or anybody else just to get used to these new sliders.

I played a good game against fifty last night. He was definitely giving me hell from the pg position and anthony smith made me want to trip him a la bruce bowen!

Fifty

Yeah. It was good for the most part. If I had one complaint it'd be that you barely took Amare or Nash out at all during the game. They got tired and I wasn't able to exploit it. I'm not sure there's anything wrong with keeping them in that long if you want to, it just didn't seem that realistic.

Zep

Banned
Widge....I didn't have a chance to go home today. I'll go pick up the game tomorrow morning and i'll be free all day. I have no class.

widgetraf

Big Zep said:
Widge....I didn't have a chance to go home today. I'll go pick up the game tomorrow morning and i'll be free all day. I have no class.

Sounds good. I don't know what my plans tomorrow are yet, but if I get some free time after work I'll hit you up on AIM. If not, does Saturday 3pm Pacific sound good for you?

AkaBalla

widgetraf said:
Sounds good. I don't know what my plans tomorrow are yet, but if I get some free time after work I'll hit you up on AIM. If not, does Saturday 3pm Pacific sound good for you?

DEADLINES FRIDAY @ 11PM EST

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
DEADLINES FRIDAY @ 11PM EST

I think the deadlines should be announced of the next week on the schedule. I played my game against sniff last night even though I wasn't really feeling it, and not trying to make excuses for why I lost BUT, I did it because I thought the deadline would be today so I hurried up and challenged him when I got home from work so I wouldn't be after the deadline(didn't know if I'd be available tonite).

Just sayin'

AkaBalla

Smokey Bones said:
I think the deadlines should be announced of the next week on the schedule. I played my game against sniff last night even though I wasn't really feeling it, and not trying to make excuses for why I lost BUT, I did it because I thought the deadline would be today so I hurried up and challenged him when I got home from work so I wouldn't be after the deadline(didn't know if I'd be available tonite).

Just sayin'

Well the league was advanced by someone else, If guys want to advance they need to step up and post a deadline as well. I have been busy and overlooked. It.. But let me say this if you read the forums and see the league was advanced on Mon why would you think it would stay open untl next month?

At the OP it says games every 4-5 days.. Friday will actually be 6 days....

Thanks for getting your game in..

Edit: I could have made the deadline tonight but actualy since Zep came back from the dead he deserves an extra day..!

JuanMR2

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry about my horrible play juan. i'm making the warriors look bad :(

That's ok just keep Belinelli happy.

AkaBalla said:
Let me see if Truelize is willing to let you cover for him until he gets his 360... Keep your eyes open

Actually I didn't realize you guys were barely on week 4, I thought you were towards the end of the season. I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks so I won't be able to finish out the season. I can sub for people until I leave.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I sent a message to Malware on XBL but he hasn't logged on all week o_o

GCQuinton

AkaBalla said:
Deadlines tonight @ 11pm est.. Coin flip will decide the winner if it isnt played.

I can't afford to chance that with my record right now :lol . Jube, can you play anytime this afternoon then?

If your game is unplayed at the time of the deadline we can always reset the week back and you guys can make it up when you're both available.

It's not the preferred method of getting things done, but it helps.

AkaBalla

ChrisJames said:
If your game is unplayed at the time of the deadline we can always reset the week back and you guys can make it up when you're both available.

It's not the preferred method of getting things done, but it helps.

Thats only for vacations in advance or a broken xbox.. We cant allow this to be replayed if they had 6 days to get it in..

jobber

AkaBalla said:
Thats only for vacations in advance or a broken xbox.. We cant allow this to be replayed if they had 6 days to get it in..

It worked before.

Jube3

GG quinton, 111-113. I inbounded it too far, damn i messed up so bad on that last play lol. Was a good game.

GCQuinton

Jube3 said:
GG quinton, 111-113. I inbounded it too far, damn i messed up so bad on that last play lol. Was a good game.

Good game, man. If I had blown it there, I'd have been pissed :lol .

What's the deal on the Nuggets owner?

jobber

I sent Malibu Barbie a message on AIM and he hasn't show up today in the thread so I guess he's on a trip. If we're the hold up then advance. We can make it up later (I'm off the week after next so we can make it up then).

My new rule is i'm not playing anyone else I haven't played before. I rather get the L then get screwed over again by someone who skips timeouts before I can set my line up. Don't give me that you can set them while in play crap either! It's kinda hard to sub on the fly when you got to play D and on top of that, worry about the defender getting a steal. When I took Duncan out of the game he was about to hit the 40s -_-

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey Bones said:
Matrix...it's time to see if my trades were foolish(I miss Turko :( )..when can you play??

I should be able to play late tonight past 11 pm eastern.

I have my nephew over all day.

Smokey

Matrix said:
I should be able to play late tonight past 11 pm eastern.

I have my nephew over all day.

Alright I'll hit you up later tonite hopefully after the Rockets pull out a W against the Blazers.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I will be back in the area sunday after the games... anyone that want to get our games in let me know... JOB.. on AIM not xbox live... i dont go on unless I am about to play someone.

Smokey

ive come to the conclusion that rashad lewis' shot sucks in this game. He's a "star" yet doesn't play like one in this game.

ugh.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Smokey Bones said:
ive come to the conclusion that rashad lewis' shot sucks in this game. He's a "star" yet doesn't play like one in this game.

ugh.

Yeah I think I'm the only person on GAF to ever have success with him online. His release is a mess. I could hit shots with him but couldn't do a thing with Ray Ray last year. Tears would fall.

Smokey

Truelize said:
Yeah I think I'm the only person on GAF to ever have success with him online. His release is a mess. I could hit shots with him but couldn't do a thing with Ray Ray last year. Tears would fall.

It's pretty frustrating.

Hey Matrix if you wanna play tonite I am heading on right now and will probably be on for a while.

Matrix

Smokey,im going to the lobby now.

Matrix

GG Smokey.

F-ing disgusting 4th for me.

Game goes from a close game to a huge ass blow out in a matter of seconds :lol

btw were the sliders changed again? This time I couldnt hit 3's.

This damn game is so random,I cant get a feel for anyones shot.

Smokey

Matrix said:
GG Smokey.

F-ing disgusting 4th for me.

Game goes from a close game to a huge ass blow out in a matter of seconds :lol

btw were the sliders changed again? This time I couldnt hit 3's.

This damn game is so random,I cant get a feel for anyones shot.

Yeah gg.

It was close the 1st half and halfway through the 3rd, but I figured Lewis was HOT so I had to keep feeding him the ball. I tried to keep attacking Yao and I think he had like 5 blocks lol, but I was determined to keep attacking the rim and get to the foul line. I figured Dwight is just a "little" bit faster than Yao so I tried to take advantage of that :).

I also hit 13/14 freethrows during the game and some of those were key and kept me above when you kept making your runs.

About the timing of the shots I think it's just a matter of learning. I've played a lot over the past few days with the Rockets online as well as the Magic and I was practicing with players I had trouble with and it kind of "clicked" all at once, and I was good to go after that It seemed as if you had Nelson's down pretty good though.

Top Bottom