• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

AkaBalla

AkaBalla said:
Status of these games?

Denver @ New York - Zep is MIA again i may replace him once Juan returns

Utah @ Cleveland - Truelize is out of commision due to his 360

Washington @ Chicago

Phoenix @ Atlanta

San Antonio @ Orlando - Jobber you going to play a new jack? If not let me know so i can give you the L :lol

REMINDER DEADLINE IS SATURDAY @ 11PM EST!

3 Games remain!!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This league feels kinda dead :(

Smokey

whoever the admins are..me and jobber tried to play 2 games and both times the server game us an error saying that this game could not be continued blah blah, but the 2nd game we made it to just about the 4th and it did it again, and I was winning by quite a bit and we both decided to just let the game end there b/c 2k server is acting weird. so if someone could manually put in the win that would be nice.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
did anyone mess with the sliders since week 3?

I was bricking everything including dunks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey Bones said:
whoever the admins are..me and jobber tried to play 2 games and both times the server game us an error saying that this game could not be continued blah blah, but the 2nd game we made it to just about the 4th and it did it again, and I was winning by quite a bit and we both decided to just let the game end there b/c 2k server is acting weird. so if someone could manually put in the win that would be nice.

Done

Fifty

Crazy game..tons of turnovers by DM saved me in the last 5 minutes of the 4th, and for the second game in a row Bosh plays like a superstar in the last minute and gives me the win. Doesn't hurt that Delfino had a career game and Nate Robinson actually played good. My team is rated low as hell but has been playing great recently.

DMczaf

I just had the same glitch happen to me from 2k7

I played my bench for the last 4-5 mins of the 3rd so i could have my starters rested for the 4th quarter. I sub my starters in at the start of the 4th and I notice something is wrong with the stamina numbers. My bench had 95+ all around, and my starters (who didnt even play over half of the 3rd quarter) were all in 60s and 70s.

Fuck this game.[/Jobber]

Smokey

DMczaf said:

I played my bench for the last 4-5 mins of the 3rd so i could have my starters rested for the 4th quarter. I sub my starters in at the start of the 4th and I notice something is wrong with the stamina numbers. My bench had 95+ all around, and my starters (who didnt even play over half of the 3rd quarter) were all in 60s and 70s.

Fuck this game.[/Jobber]

Damn.

This is the first I've heard of something like that.

ColdBlooded33 said:
are you around to play tonight?

I can play tomorrow.

jobber

DMczaf said:
Fuck this game.[/Jobber]

yep

something isn't right

first 2 games were pretty much good with stamina and shooting

after that, it went all downhill.

Does fatigue carry over like it does offline?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:

Fuck this game.[/Jobber]

Happens to me almost every game with Yao....QUIT YOUR WHINING!

:(

Matrix

The league was advanced? :lol

I never know whats happening in this league.

Yea lets go! I cant wait to be owned by Kobe.

Fifty

The front page did say that it was advancing at 11 on Saturday. It's easier to check the front page for news than to dig through a thread! I play you next week Matrix..I wish it could happen today, what with the way my team is playing right now.

Matrix

Fifty said:
The front page did say that it was advancing at 11 on Saturday. It's easier to check the front page for news than to dig through a thread! I play you next week Matrix..I wish it could happen today, what with the way my team is playing right now.

I'm glad you dont,you got your madden win this week....

thats enough for you.

Matrix

GG Konex.

68 points in the paint,atleast 40 of those were dunks/layups by Kobe :lol

Kobe had 50 pts and I actually thought I was playing him well.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
GG Konex.

You should have taken a picture like me

89lrqdk.jpg

Never forget.

jobber

Matrix said:
GG Konex.

7y34jsn.gif

AkaBalla

Matrix said:
GG Konex.

Konex your last warning! :lol If it happens again you get the L!!!!!

AkaBalla

DCX said:
I doubt it there officer. Good try though.

DCX

Sorry convict.. I saw the Knicks in the picture of the shot chart and after investigating and firguring out the Knicks are your team i figured i'd ask..:lol

I wouldn't think you would own the paint like that. You like to shoot jumpers!

DCX

DCX
AkaBalla said:
Sorry convict.. I saw the Knicks in the picture of the shot chart and after investigating and firguring out the Knicks are your team i figured i'd ask..:lol

I wouldn't think you would own the paint like that. You like to shoot jumpers!
I love to shoot them, just can't make them. My shot chart would look more red from 3pt line down and then greenish in the paint.

DCX

Matrix

AkaBalla said:
Konex your last warning! :lol If it happens again you get the L!!!!!

He did have 13 fast break points and 4 offensive rebounds so im not 100% sure he went over the 50 pts in the paint rule and in the flow of the game I didnt care *shrug*.

I just thought it was funny the only way he could score with Kobe that game was with dunks/layups.

Matrix

DRAMA

The league is back folks!

AkaBalla

Cloudy said:
WTF, I get most of my dunks from fast breaks. Kobe also leads my team in assists. WTF do you want?

Fast breaks arent calculated in the PIP total!.. Thats what you wanted but i didn't agree... The only thing that you were able to do (without approval) was change the league settings to rookie right before your game and then u changed them to superstar...:lol Bush League man Bush League

Matrix

wtf Konex changed it to rookie what? :lol

wtf am I missing here and wtf fast break points dont count? I thought they did.

Konex you got some exxxxxplaining to do!

Fifty

AkaBalla said:
The only thing that you were able to do (without approval) was change the league settings to rookie right before your game

If that's true, and he didn't change them back to superstar until after the game, that's pathetic.

Matrix

Aka was this for the game with me? Because shooting did feel easier,I just thought I had gained some skillz :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AkaBalla said:
Fast breaks arent calculated in the PIP total!.. Thats what you wanted but i didn't agree... The only thing that you were able to do (without approval) was change the league settings to rookie right before your game and then u changed them to superstar...:lol Bush League man Bush League

wtf :lol :lol :lol Now im wondering if i was playing rookie against him last week

Matrix

Konex is doing all this to get people to care about the league and worry less about Madden Season 2.

He's a genius I tell ya!

AkaBalla

:lol

League Rulebook

Points In The Paint

50 Points in the Paint, I repeat, 50 Points in the Paint for the game. This does not include second chance buckets. So subtract your second chance buckets from you PIP total to determine your "actual" Points in the Paint.

Example:

Team Stats say 46 points in the paint, and you have 16 second chance points. Your total for PIP is 30

You can only check your stats at halftime, after halftime there will be no checking stats to see how many points in the paint you have, etc.

OVERTIME EXCEPTION

10 additional points can be score in the paint for each overtime session played.

As for Konex switching to rookie to play his game! That was just a joke. :lol (I should lie more often, i havent seen so many reply's in this measley thread for one post!) The League is back!

He did however change the league from HOF to Superstar without me knowing.. That was Bush league!.

Top Bottom