• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

AkaBalla

JuanMR2 said:
That's ok just keep Belinelli happy.

Actually I didn't realize you guys were barely on week 4, I thought you were towards the end of the season. I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks so I won't be able to finish out the season. I can sub for people until I leave.

Juan let me know when your back! The Nuggets are available! Sorry Zep, just concentrate on your future.. Its all good!

Fifty

AkaBalla said:
As for Konex switching to rookie to play his game! That was just a joke. :lol (I should lie more often, i havent seen so many reply's in this measley thread for one post!) The League is back!

That's double-bush league. Only real drama counts. We in the Madden League take offense at such desperate attempts for attention. This league needs to develop some rivalries..something to give it some personality.

SNIFFINDRAWZ, you're a hop stepping piece of shit!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Cloudy

Banned
He did however change the league from HOF to Superstar without me knowing.. That was Bush league!.

Umm, I posted in this thread when I made that change and I was 4-0 when I did it. Notice how no one's crying about fts anymore...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Fifty said:
SNIFFINDRAWZ, you're a hop stepping piece of shit!
7y34jsn.gif

Smokey

GG Cold, but what a fucking ugly game. I couldn't hit ANYTHING from the outside at all and I tried and tried. My guy freakin' misses a wide open dunk on a fast break, Dwight Howard couldn't make shit. I had to put my head down and force my way to the bucket with a couple of players to just try and force a bucket to go in. If it wasn't for Alston comin' through in the clutch at the end with the layups and and 1, or for my defense I would've lost this game. You're tough man and the game really could've went either way.

juan can have the warriors and ill take the nuggets if he wants

p.s. not because im 2-5 (or am i 2-4?), just saying he was supposed to get the warriors. i'm going to win single digit games regardless of team ;)

JuanMR2

AkaBalla said:
Juan let me know when your back! The Nuggets are available!

Hey, I'm leaving Thursday and won't be back until dec 9th. And this year I can't take my 360 on vacation with me :(

edit: I can play a few games before I leave though

DCX

DCX
JuanMR2 said:
Hey, I'm leaving Thursday and won't be back until dec 9th. And this year I can't take my 360 on vacation with me :(

We can play a game. As long as the current week still includes me playing the Nuggets. Also, we can finish out the World Series.

DCX

AkaBalla

JuanMR2 said:

You want the Warriors or Nuggets?

AkaBalla

Juan i just sent you an invite to control the Nuggets!.. You play Chris James before you leave. If games are completed by Wednesday ngiht you could possibly get 2 games in before you go.

Once you get back you and FMT can discuss a possible trade of teams..

PS. Anyone interested in Rajon Rondo? I am looking for a big man in return..

JuanMR2

AkaBalla said:
Juan i just sent you an invite to control the Nuggets!.. You play Chris James before you leave. If games are completed by Wednesday ngiht you could possibly get 2 games in before you go.

Once you get back you and FMT can discuss a possible trade of teams..

PS. Anyone interested in Rajon Rondo? I am looking for a big man in return..

I'll take the Nuggets, I'll be home around 9PST. So look for me on AIM: JuanMR2 so we can play.

edit: Let me check out the team then I'll get back to you on Rajon

JuanMR2 said:
I'll take the Nuggets, I'll be home around 9PST. So look for me on AIM: JuanMR2 so we can play.

edit: Let me check out the team then I'll get back to you on Rajon

Ok. I'll be on AIM, so I'll just shoot you a message if/when I see you on.

GG Juan.

I don't want to speak or think about that game. So ugly... but that's not what bothers me. The ending was like a million daggers to the throat (or heart). Unbelievalbe. I fucked that up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This game doesnt make sense to me online.

The settings feel different every game.

Matrix said:
This game doesnt make sense to me online.

The settings feel different every game.

I agree 100%

:(

I couldn't buy a shot in my game just now. Hell, half the shots I did make looked like a gift from God, bouncing off the rim and rolling in by chance.

JuanMR2

ChrisJames said:
GG Juan.

I don't want to speak or think about that game. So ugly... but that's not what bothers me. The ending was like a million daggers to the throat (or heart). Unbelievalbe. I fucked that up.

Yea gg, I couldn't make a jumper after the 1st qtr. I played pretty sloppy the rest of the game and ended up hitting a lucky shot at the end. I may have even broken a league rule or two after the 1st just because I wanted both of us to put some points on board. Otherwise the final score would have been like 35-40.
Hope you don't end up missing the playoffs by game. And you should take advantage of your low post game in the future I don't think anyone should complain, you always take your share of jump shots when I play you so if they aren't landing work the low post.

Whoever plays the Nuggets msg me on AIM: JuanMR2 tomorrow around 9sih PST. Also DCX msg me if you want to finish our World Series.

jobber

Who's the Wizards?

"Jube"? eh

Time for me to dismantle your aspirations of becoming an elite player.

Smokey

Hey AKA what happened to that hot seat deal? I thought that was going to a little feature for the league or was it a one time deal w/ mr. jobber?? I was on the website looking around and saw that so I was just curious.

AkaBalla

Smokey Bones said:
Hey AKA what happened to that hot seat deal? I thought that was going to a little feature for the league or was it a one time deal w/ mr. jobber?? I was on the website looking around and saw that so I was just curious.

You just read it now? It has been posted for weeks now! Well work has been a little hectic for me to concentrate on some news updates for the league. You should have access if you would like to donate some time.

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
You just read it now? It has been posted for weeks now! Well work has been a little hectic for me to concentrate on some news updates for the league. You should have access if you would like to donate some time.

No I saw it when it first went up, but I didn't see it updated so I didn't know if you planned on continuing it or not. And I've never had the ability to update the website(not be a commish, just have website privileges) and I kept asking but I figured you were tired of hearing me ask so I just let it go.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well I'm almost back. My wife barely missed the delivery truck today so my 360 drove up and then drove away again. I'll have to go grab it tomorrow. I should be back tomorrow night sometime. :D

jobber

Jube3 said:
I can play anytime this week cept for tonight jobber just let me know.

i give up

give me 30 losses...

oldschoolpinball said:
im here..waiting on you so we can get our game on :)

Hey mang, do you want to play our game tonight after the league advances?

That would be excellent...

-AKA, just give Jobber the win for this week. Jube posting in here saying he can play anytime but tonight is pretty lame considering that we've been on this current week for the past 4 or 5 days. Nothing against you Jube. You just might want to check the thread more or something.

AkaBalla

Smokey Bones said:
No I saw it when it first went up, but I didn't see it updated so I didn't know if you planned on continuing it or not. And I've never had the ability to update the website(not be a commish, just have website privileges) and I kept asking but I figured you were tired of hearing me ask so I just let it go.

You've had access since you've first asked. You cannot access the admin section of the website. But you have the rights to Polls, News articles.. etc.. Dont go into the admin panel to try to edit things.

Are you able to access this?

http://online.2ksports.com/league/news?p=360&t=NBA2K8&l=195812&a=top

JuanMR2

Whoever plays the Nuggets, let's get our game in tonight because I'm headed out on vacation tomorrow. I'll should be available around 10pm PST. AIM: JuanMR2

AkaBalla

JuanMR2 said:
Whoever plays the Nuggets, let's get our game in tonight because I'm headed out on vacation tomorrow. I'll should be available around 10pm PST. AIM: JuanMR2

Juan your playing Atlanta.. His aim is xsniffindrawz he still hasn't recieved forum access for some reason...

League will be advanced shortly!

Actually league is advanced now! Deadline is Monday @ 11pm est..... Pheeniks and Malley you guys can play this later or tomorrow.. Just let me know in advance....

AkaBalla

ChrisJames said:
What's Phoenix's owners AIM screen name? It's not in the first post.

oops sorry Chris i updated the league website with aim names.. I will update the OP now..

tdf213 - Suns Nash, Stoudamire Aim = tdfdaremix

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
You've had access since you've first asked. You cannot access the admin section of the website. But you have the rights to Polls, News articles.. etc.. Dont go into the admin panel to try to edit things.

Are you able to access this?

http://online.2ksports.com/league/news?p=360&t=NBA2K8&l=195812&a=top

No, it says I don't have permission.

When are you good to play aka?

We have to play before Friday. I'm going to Dallas for the weekend and won't be back until Monday.

Top Bottom