• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ooh, What am I?? Can I be Lucky? Has anyone using the Pat's ever done anything in Madden GAF? I know of the Colts Curse.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cb - add cursed next to fluke.

I guess the Pats are underachievers in our league :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
FMT - has-been, can't hack it anymore

:(

I wish I was a has-been, Ive been playing for years and have managed to do jack shit.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
FMT - has-been, can't hack it anymore

:(

I am the original has-been. That is why I pick crappy teams so I always have an excuse!!! Though the Cowboys did all they could to make sure my team would suck even more.

on another though...looking at Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel and these jokers have been in tons of "haunted houses" and still act like the biggest wimps on TV.

DCX

DCX
t1-moss2.jpg

Hands bitch, all hands

nfl_a_tomlinson_300.jpg

the new and improved, hotness....

The Atlanta Falcons would like to welcome their new WR to join Matty Ice and Roddy White. In a bold move the Falcons sent over-rated busted three wheeled cart LT and SS Erick Coleman to Houston for the rights to Moss and a third round pick this year.

45013_Falcons_Gonzalez_Football.jpg

Also in relation to this move the Falcons announced their Free Agency cuts for this season. We wish the best to Tony Gonzalez and WR Micheal Jenkins. Gonzo played well enough to be one of the best TEs this past season but there were more glaring needs for the Dirty Birds this off season. With Moss in the fold and the emergence of young WR Harry Douglas, the odd man out was Jenkins.

With their sights set on the free agent and the rookie drafts the Falcons look to add a HB to compete with Norwood and rookie return sensation Devontae Sanders for the starting job and TE to replace Gonzo. The defense completely revamped is looking to add depth.

pic_jason_lg.jpg

Last but not least, we also wish the best for Jason Elam, the fucker who couldn't kick 45 yard FGs to save his life anymore. Thank you for all you didn't do, now go teach soccer to some third world country.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LukeSmith said:
Things the Randy Moss Deal Won't Bring DCX
1. A 10 Win Season
2. A Playoff Berth
3. A Win over DM

:D

I do have to wonder...Season after giving up Moss, I do 2 of those things!

Matrix

I'll laugh my ass off if the overrated LT shines for me and Moss is a bust when everyone doubles him all game.

Moss is a cancer, bad things happened when BJ brought him to my team.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Hard to double him all game when Roddy White is on the other side of the field.

wtf Oh yea I forgot about him.... drrrrr. Well people had no problems dealing with AJ and Moss and that tandem is better or should have been.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I do have to wonder...Season after giving up Moss, I do 2 of those things!

You broke the Pats curse - they've never made the playoffs I guess.
I think I broke the Colts curse this year - they'd never won a playoff game :(

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
Things the Randy Moss Deal Won't Bring DCX
1. A 10 Win Season
2. A Playoff Berth
3. A Win over DM

:D
A win over DM? Done, two might be tricky.

Playoffs? With the shitty NFC West and Bob in the north it's more possible than you know.

Ten wins? I think i'm good for 11.

DCX

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
Lorenzo Lamas Redmond says:

2236.png

"No."
You are just warming that South crown for me, i'll have it back this season for sure. DM ballin doesn't work on me. Mossblanco is coming for you!

DCX

DMczaf

Warming? I've won the NFC South so many times, FMT was close to renaming it the NFC Bucco Bruce Division. This is what you call a dynasty.

jay-z-hat.jpg

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
Warming? I've won the NFC South so many times, FMT was close to renaming it the NFC Bucco Bruce Division. This is what you call a dynasty.

jay-z-hat.jpg
Damn you must have been straight up pissed when i took the crown from you last year on the last day of the season...sorry dem the breaks champ.

DCX

Matrix

Anyone want to scrim?

WTF I just realized I haven't faced Dm all year, not even in a scrim :lol

Matrix

Matrix

Sent the invite and watcha want Astro?

Matrix

:lol Ok though that wont bring petey out

piece of crap game freezes on a TD late!

mcnabb is a bitch! scramble... scramble... scramble throw complete! then alex smith can't complete an open pass to morgan and the next play i throw a pick in long yardage :(

i guess it's not all that different from real life. can't wait till i can play with jacky again. i can't take this alex smith garbage (although the picks were my fault, the easy completions with english weren't there with alex!)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
what are you talking about. Madden gave me those picks. they couldnt have been your fault!

CB3 said:
what are you talking about. Madden gave me those picks. they couldnt have been your fault!

well i have to give credit where it's due in that you did shut down the short passing game, but i torched you with crabby on a big gainer because you jumped the short route.... and that was all on you broham!

then crabcakes torched asante again on the sweet slant for a 70 yard TD. i love crabtree.... i love him!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i have to give credit where it's due in that you did shut down the short passing game, but i torched you with crabby on a big gainer because you jumped the short route.... and that was all on you broham!

then crabcakes torched asante again on the sweet slant for a 70 yard TD. i love crabtree.... i love him!

You lost again?
smh

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Thanks for that spreadsheet Lone.

Pretty awesome, Beanie got a 5-point boost to 88, my 1st round ss from last year got a 5-pt boost to 89, Carr my nickel corner now moved up to my second corner after a 4-pt boost, DRC is now a premier shutdown corner at 95 after a 3-pt boost, and even suggs got a boost.

my 30+ year old anchors wilson, dansby, and warner all unchanged. only bit players lost anything

Rorschach

CB3 said:
you can pass. you just gotta make the right read. I only threw 11 int's with Donovan on the season. You think that was all luck? "Madden" protecting me?
It's not just luck and player skill. It's also bullshit EA ratings. :'( The elite QBs do get away with a lot more. But we have seen players shit the bed even with top tier QBs. Oh and for some reason Freeman is one of the biggest BS qbs of all time. >:|

I do hate how none of the credit ever goes to players, though. It's always EA or bullshit or luck. No one has ever won on skills. People tend to focus on the few plays that go wrong and not on what they did wrong or what the other player did right.

DM is great in coverage and he baits me all the damn time, but I always hear about how "lucky" he gets or how Ruud is bs. Now, don't get me wrong. Ruud IS bs, but when he's being controlled by DM, that's all DM. Same goes for CB and Dawkins (although they never give me any trouble personally :p). And the same goes for some of the DL players we have that are really good. It's not just button mashing like people want to believe. And DT is different from playing DE.

I move around to where I'm needed most, though. :p

Rors - Cheats
Anything. To. Win.

DCX

DCX
Tell me about it! I was up to 5 something to this AM scouting the draft..wtf am i doing with my life :lol :lol

DCX

so all we got left is chiefs-titans-seahawks right?

and can someone begin posting a FA cut list?

Can we make/change additional cuts to move higher on the FA draft list? Just wondering but I doubt it since then that might create a clusterfuck :lol I also would make cuts if I knew certain dudes were available but I guess that's the game of this.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ph33nix said:
so all we got left is chiefs-titans-seahawks right?

and can someone begin posting a FA cut list?

Can we make/change additional cuts to move higher on the FA draft list? Just wondering but I doubt it since then that might create a clusterfuck :lol I also would make cuts if I knew certain dudes were available but I guess that's the game of this.
Yeah posting who is available would provide the Chiefs/Titans/Seahawks an advantage.

Wellington said:
Yeah posting who is available would provide the Chiefs/Titans/Seahawks an advantage.

.............no wonder everybody PMed their cuts. I just posted mine but they're scrubs no one will/should want! except for that tackle who I would have if CPU didn't draft a RT for me 3rd pick :(

Top Bottom