• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
oh wed rookie draft sounds great too. i'll try to make it or just set my order.

what are you guys using to look at guys in the draft? just going on 360?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I used both, that's how I roll.

Actually I was scared I was going to fuck up, so I wanted all my bases covered.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I say we do the FA cuts for Airbrian...

I nominate Vince Young

Matrix

anyone want to scrim?

*drops soap*

Matrix

Sorry, i'll be on in like 5 mins

Fifty

bluemax said:
My picks are in bitches.

Thank you! Now let's vote on who PB and Airbrian want to drop, or chase after them with pitchforks.

I nominate Mike Vrabel for KC (79, 37y/o) and Kendall Simmons (RG, 75, 33y/o, he already has a RG) He couldn't make better drops if he tried!!

For TEN? Alge Crumpler (77, 35y/o) and either Van den Bosch or David Thornton

LukeSmith

Fifty said:
Thank you! Now let's vote on who PB and Airbrian want to drop, or chase after them with pitchforks.

I nominate Mike Vrabel for KC (79, 37y/o) and Kendall Simmons (RG, 75, 33y/o, he already has a RG) He couldn't make better drops if he tried!!

ship it

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:

Perfect, lets get to it bitches!!

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
If Welly's FA cuts are really what he mentioned in the other thread...wow. I PM'd him that I'd give him a 1st rounder for 1 of them.

gg smokey. you know i can kind of accept a speed back burning you on the outside, thats cool, but when the motherfucker breaks like 8 tackles gtfo!

wow i can't believe how many passing yards i had with alex. like 450! my best passing game of the year! crabcakes was beastin'!

Smokey

GG FMT!

I was playing a little too carefree on defense, but that was a fun game. I finally got you with a big hit with Gregory, I was chasin you down all game trying to get one loose and it happened at the right time:lol . I was doubling Crabby but apparently it didn't make a difference. Couldn't get to you either with me rush until the 3rd qtr where I had back to back sacks. You had wayyyyy to much time back there.

Oh and I must get Sproles more touches next season. He's even better in the Online Franchise than he is w/ the standard online roster!

Smokey said:
GG FMT!

I was playing a little too carefree on defense, but that was a fun game. I finally got you with a big hit with Gregory, I was chasin you down all game trying to get one loose and it happened at the right time:lol

Oh and I must get Sproles more touches next season. He's even better in the Online Franchise than he is w/ the standard online roster!

he and all the other 99 speed backs can eat a bag of dicks!

Smokey

I did get you with one of those sweet old school Madden twitch style jukes in open field with Sproles. You rushed and I had to get rid of it extra quick and i lobbed it to Sproles and you took control of the DB and we were heading straight on until I hit you with old school hezzo and picked up an extra 15 yards:D

Smokey said:
I did get you with one of those sweet old school Madden twitch style jukes in open field with Sproles. You rushed and I had to get rid of it extra quick and i lobbed it to Sproles and you took control of the DB and we were heading straight on until I hit you with old school hezzo and picked up an extra 15 yards:D

yeah you did :(

oh and i got a bunch of bullshit holding calls. get a decent run inside the 20, holding pushes me back causes a fg. 2 point conversion successful, holding have to kick xp. and just for good measure the refs made sure they threw a flag on that fumbled punt :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ramirez said:
If that was a league game I would have broke my controller, Dockett was coming untouched EVERY play.
Actually it does take one move to get in. Dockett's just really fast and effective with the moves. Think I only got in unblocked 3 times or so and one or two of those looked like screens.

Also FA DRAFT TIME RITE!!!?

Matrix

Just had a lovely game with Livewire where we had like 5 or 6 combined fumbles. Got to the love the overpowered hit stick <3

Ramirez

AstroLad said:
Actually it does take one move to get in. Dockett's just really fast and effective with the moves. Think I only got in unblocked 3 times or so and one or two of those looked like screens.

Also FA DRAFT TIME RITE!!!?

I could barely finish my drop before he was in my face, I loathe manual DL play, I really wish we would ban it. Every once in a while is ok, but playing a lineman the whole game is a sham.

Top Bottom