• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3 said:
im used to FMT making the weeks 5-7 days long for no reason at this point.

you're used to the league advancing on wednesdays and saturdays? you are very keen about things.

don't blame me that the league advanced on monday night and can't be completed until saturday night. 5 days ZOMG 1 DAY LONGER THAN NORMAL TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you're used to the league advancing on wednesdays and saturdays? you are very keen about things.

don't blame me that the league advanced on monday night and can't be completed until saturday night. 5 days ZOMG 1 DAY LONGER THAN NORMAL TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

you need to review my shit with the "council"

Rorschach

DCX said:
That's more accurate. I understand inj is important in terms of actually playing the game but rating the rbs for this purpose is not needed.

DCX
Bullshit when your RB and backup RB keep going out ever other play vs the fucking Lions.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Bullshit when your RB and backup RB keep going out ever other play vs the fucking Lions.
Dude for the rankings it's not important, for us and playing the game it is, man..long week indeed.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
...what are the rankings for if not for how they affect the game?

Way too long. Friggin' early bye. I knew this would happen!
To be honest having an injury attribute that is user visible is bullshit. I know GMs draft players with combine, college performance and history ( injuries etc ) but in game the coach doesn't give MaGahee a 27th carry due to worry that he's going to noodle his leg again. So in ranking our RBs for this purpose, inj shouldn't matter.

In game, yes carry rating/inj/stamina all play a role. It's just the videogame nature of the type of football we play. Keller is a better RB if not for his inj rating, which hasn't affected his carries or plays. Way to coach Fiddy!

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
To be honest having an injury attribute that is user visible is bullshit. I know GMs draft players with combine, college performance and history ( injuries etc ) but in game the coach doesn't give MaGahee a 27th carry due to worry that he's going to noodle his leg again. So in ranking our RBs for this purpose, inj shouldn't matter.

In game, yes carry rating/inj/stamina all play a role. It's just the videogame nature of the type of football we play.

DCX
:lol Coaches also don't have ratings for carry, exact speed, awareness, strength, elusiveness, etc. It's based on past performance just like everything else. The coaches in the NFL DO hold carries and such back from oft injured players all the time.

Keller is a better RB if not for his inj rating, which hasn't affected his carries or plays. Way to coach Fiddy!
It has affected him since he missed 3 weeks last season and constantly misses series. It sucks when your back goes out at a critical moment where you need him. Of course, Fifty has Rice backing him up, but for others it's not that easy.

LukeSmith said:
DCX is going to learn a bit about injuries to his running back later this year.

act_jamaal_magloire.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bluemax said:
First you stalk me playing Final Fantasy now CB watching a movie. Don't think you don't have embarassing online stuff too!

He is too busy running HB Toss to have anything embarassingor shameful

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Played Livewire as the Redskins he had the Giants.

I was up 35-21 in the fourth with four minutes left, cruising to a victory when all of a sudden ELITENESS kicked in! Portis fumble, TD Giants. Ensuing kickoff, Hall fumbles, TD Giants. 35-35 we go to OT. I lost the cointoss and am certain that this ELITE team will take it down the field on me and score without breaking a sweat. Nope, three and out, I go downfield, kick FG to win game over.

Skins book is atrocious.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
Luke, I should be able to play tonight, assuming I don't fall asleep before we start. I assume 10 pst is still the plan?

Yeah, if I get out of work at a reasonable hour I could go earlier so that you can get some rest

CB3 said:

:lol oh my god

DMczaf

CB3 said:

I'm sure one day you'll notice that I ran 99% of those tosses toward the side you were playing safety.

One day.

Manual Defender of the Year

CB3

DMczaf said:
I'm sure one day you'll notice that I ran 99% of those tosses toward the side you were playing safety.

One day.

Maybe thats a smart move. But clearly you shouldnt throw my way considering the user pick.

But not everyone plays safety so i wonder which way you run the tosses against everyone else...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Rorschach said:

Hey mofo!!!! We hit HARD!!!!

We don't do much else right, but we hit hard!!!!

Rorschach

dskillzhtown said:
Hey mofo!!!! We hit HARD!!!!

We don't do much else right, but we hit hard!!!!
:lol

Well, you're right in a way. The Lions are 6th in strength in the whole league. Although, they're 25th in hit powah.

I just used them as an example. ;)

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
I was hoping to come home to some Power Rankings, fail.
On the next advancement. It's less fun prognosticating when you know the outcome of future games. :\

I'm heading out soon, so I can't do them now anyway. :/

CB3

Nothing like pheeknicks talking major shit before he kicks the game winning field goal, only to miss it.

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
Nothing like pheeknicks talking major shit before he kicks the game winning field goal, only to miss it.

:lol The only excuse for missing FGs in this game is if you have a wussy legged kicker - like Avin!

CB3

LukeSmith said:
:lol The only excuse for missing FGs in this game is if they are 55+ and you don't have a 98 kpw or higher kicker

Pheeknicks: "So Tell me how it feels"
Pheeknicks: "How does it feel"
TheColdOne: "ahahahahahahahahahahahaha"
Pheeknicks: "You've got to be fucking kidding me"

I proceed to drive down the field in OT and he rage quits before i put the TD in

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
:lol The only excuse for missing FGs in this game is if you have a wussy legged kicker - like Avin!

or Kris Brown :(

Fifty

Bluemax and I are probably going to play at 3pm eastern on Saturday. The soonest he could play was Friday at 3 am eastern, so this is the soonest I can on Saturday.

Fifty

I'd give up a win to make Astro 3-0. He kicked my ass badly in week 2, 3 am or not 3 am he would have won. It's not fair for him to have received a CPU loss in week 1.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Astro.

Defense couldn't do anything against Hightower/Casey in the slot. What is the point of highlight if guys will only trail instead of bracket.

Top Bottom