• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:
Speaking of injuries, has Madden GAF ever had an epic "Body Bag" game?

Didn't you watch that game that Dskillz had, the 1st broadcast game? Had like 5 Cart'ers. Think it wiped out all of his running backs.

LiveWire

peterb0y said:
Jeremy Shockey is a officially a CHIEF! hopefully he'll bring a win to KC....

Saint's got 3rd and 4th rounder, as well as Cottam

:lol You'd better hope Shockey's rating doesn't drop next season. I hope you're aware that sometimes guys can drop 6 points once they hit 32. *stares furiously at Andre Carter*

Had you played Cottam (age 28) all season there's a good chance he might have upgraded to 81 or 82 next season. For the record, Malcolm Kelly and Marko Mitchell are C-grade talent and have both upgraded 12 points, 6 per season, since we started.

Smokey

You know...Bob never had any issues getting his games played on time in the NBA2K9 leagues..and we played 5 games a week over there.

I don't undastaund

I vote to get Bob's game simmed or something. It'll be the last one for like 24 hours, I REPEAT 24 HOURS FOR ONE GAME, and Bob doesn't give two shits about the rest of this season anyways. Besides as we saw with earlier evidence Bob ditched DM to watch shitty television!

Sorry to be cutthroat Bob but you wouldn't trade me Udonis Haslem for Darrell Arthur when it came time to build bridges!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
You know...Bob never had any issues getting his games played on time in the NBA2K9 leagues..and we played 5 games a week over there.

I don't undastaund

This is how he has always been with Madden games, it's a running joke at this point.

Mrbob

DCX said:
Bob is the shtick. He waits to play his games last on purpose, just cause.

DCX

Finally a man who gets it. The more people complain, the more they wait. Dance, puppets, dance. You are now off my hit list for denying the trade.

Although I did not lie when I said I'm in the middle of a 60 hour 5 day work period. Crazy right now. If people can't wait an extra day because of this, tough. We have a 3 day schedule for a reason. Technically this league is not being held up. The game is being played well within the paramaters which have been set. There is no true argument to the contrary. Just petty crying. We are way ahead of schedule for all three seasons.

But DM is on my hit list (among other players) for the whole trade fiasco. I will not let him out of my grasp by playing the CPU instead. And I'm not playing him half asleep!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lonestar said:
I want to say Dallas.

Yeah, it was Dallas. I ended up with a 3rd string HB, and a FB in my backfield. So when the HB got tired and I called a formation with 2 backs, a back up RG was the HB. The rest of that season was really depressing. I had WRs out as well. I had a total of 6 players out at one point.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Bob, I'm going to trash your fucking lights.

2s8lnb5jpg.gif

Mrbob

It was 49, not 60! Get it right! I may tank the season, but I won't tank your game even though the deck is stacked against me since you have one of the most overrated teams in Madden.

Bob the only thing funny about my posts is that 30 other people agree with me about your sorry ass ditching DM to watch tv while you bitch about not playing half asleep when people like astro and bluemax went way out of their way to play games. So you can shut the fuck up

Matrix

ph33nix said:
Bob the only thing funny about my posts is that 30 other people agree with me about your sorry ass ditching DM to watch tv while you bitch about not playing half asleep when people like astro and bluemax went way out of their way to play games. So you can shut the fuck up

shit just got real

Mrbob

Too bad his entire point is base off a lie.

Lets make this shit real. Commishes, make a judgement and boot either me or ph33nix now. Neither one of us can be in the league anymore or post in this thread. His constant libel has gotten out of hand and I'm sick of reading it. If you decide to boot me, thats fine. I have other games to play anyway. There are other people who want to be in this league anyway. Heck maybe AirBrian can have my spot and someone else can take the Titans!

LJ11

I'm not sure Bills/Pats is getting done tonight, so lay off Bob for at least this week.

Mrbob said:

Lets make this shit real. Commishes, make a judgement and boot either me or ph33nix now. Neither one of us can be in the league anymore or post in this thread. His constant libel has gotten out of hand and I'm sick of reading it. If you decide to boot me, thats fine. I have other games to play anyway. There are other people who want to be in this league anyway. Heck maybe AirBrian can have my spot and someone else can take the Titans!

We're definitely not getting rid of ph33nix, I need to boost my stats twice a season.

Matrix

Mrbob said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7sB2S-XCI

Mrbob

If only I had a cpu like you matrix to play in my division each year it would make my life easier.

At the same time, I'm done even discussing getting games in with people. If it isn't good enough to get the games in within the time frame, kick me now.

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
Lets make this shit real. Commishes, make a judgement and boot either me or ph33nix now. Neither one of us can be in the league anymore or post in this thread. His constant libel has gotten out of hand and I'm sick of reading it.

goddamnbatman.jpg

Matrix

Mrbob said:
If only I had a cpu like you matrix to play in my division each year it would make my life easier.

At the same time, I'm done even discussing getting games in with people. If it isn't good enough to get the games in within the time frame, kick me now.

I know you are trying to get me mad, but that cpu talk doesn't mean anything :lol I find it hilarious you are getting all upset about Pheeniks of all people bitching at you.

Mrbob

He is like a nagging child, you gotta give him a timeout and put him in the corner for 20 minutes since he can be so damn annoying.

I figure I would take a shot at getting rid of him forever. If I'm gone no loss for me as I don't have to deal with him anymore. Win-win situation.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
pheeknicks getting to someone is like Wade staying on the Heat next year. Its just not possible

Matrix

CB3 said:
pheeknicks getting to someone is like Wade staying on the Heat next year. Its just not possible

He got to Bob, which I find shocking since usually Bob is pretty easy going :lol Who would thunk it.

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
I'm not sure Bills/Pats is getting done tonight, so lay off Bob for at least this week.

We're definitely not getting rid of ph33nix, I need to boost my stats twice a season.

I'm not feeling that great at the moment, but is it because of me or you?

Bob just has it out for me. Everyone else here gives him shit and with me its "PICK HIM OR ME" like this is some fucking teenage shitty show, which we all bet that Bob is familiar with. Oh and fuck you LJ!

Mrbob

Was it real or was it faux anger at an attempt to try and screw over ph33nix once more. We'll never know! Well actually I do. :D

I notice since I posted that ph33nix hasn't responded. So in essence I won out again against him.

Edit: Oh there he is. :lol

CB3

Mrbob said:
Was it real or was it faux anger at an attempt to try and screw over ph33nix once more. We'll never know! Well actually I do. :D

I notice since I posted that ph33nix hasn't responded. So in essence I won out again against him.

Edit: Oh there he is. :lol

Actually if pressed to vote no one would kick pheeknicks out. so either you would have to stay and look like a bitch or leave and you lose anyway

Just saying!

Mrbob

Yes I know the conspiracy since the whole trade fiasco went down. Don't worry, you are on my list too and I already shown your boy Sanchize how it will go down when we play.

LJ11

Lonestar said:
I'm not feeling that great at the moment, but is it because of me or you?

I'm not really up for it either dude, feeling tired and a bit lazy. We're not the ones holding it up anyway...haha

Smokey

Mrbob said:

Oh this should be great. Got home from work at just the right time. Let me get some Kool-aid and I'll be all set to enjoy this tonight.

CB3

the pheeniks: i didnt read shit but now i know he is kidding anyway

the pheeniks: Cause bob likes it up the ass and that's what everyone does to him week in and week out

oh shit!

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
I'm not really up for it either dude, feeling tired and a bit lazy. We're not the ones holding it up anyway...haha

:lol

Might as well throw this out there...

Anyone else getting burned out on this? I enjoyed the offseason, and the interest in how the rookies play out is still there, but the constant rush rush rush to get games done, heck, even the games themselves...getting a wee bit old.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
:lol

Might as well throw this out there...

Anyone else getting burned out on this? I enjoyed the offseason, and the interest in how the rookies play out is still there, but the constant rush rush rush to get games done, heck, even the games themselves...getting a wee bit old.
No. It's just you. Now let's never mention it again.

Matrix

I'm tired of losing, that's about it.

And I expect to lose tonight *sigh*

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
Bob just has it out for me. Everyone else here gives him shit and with me its "PICK HIM OR ME" like this is some fucking teenage shitty show, which we all bet that Bob is familiar with. Oh and fuck you LJ!
Fuck you! Bob, i love you but if someone had to go, i rather you cause PheeKnicks owes me a first rounder and lets face it, if someone else takes over it may turn from a top three pick to a top 15 or so.

DCX

Top Bottom