• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

AirBrian

Also, Ramirez, any chance you can play tonight after the league advances?

I'm out of town again this weekend. I leave tomorrow afternoon and won't get back until very late on Sunday. If you can't play later tonight, you can just play the CPU so our game doesn't hold up the league.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AirBrian said:
Also, Ramirez, any chance you can play tonight after the league advances?

I'm out of town again this weekend. I leave tomorrow afternoon and won't get back until very late on Sunday. If you can't play later tonight, you can just play the CPU so our game doesn't hold up the league.

A mans man!

If only the other bears fan here would be so giving...

GCQuinton

LukeSmith said:
GCQ - wanna play at the advance tonight?

I'm not gonna be around after I play my game with AirBrian and I'm generally not around to play after 10 EST so we're gonna have to try and plan it. PM or IM me and we can plan a time.

BigAT

DCX said:
BigAT, hows tonight looking after the advance?

DCX

I play basketball Wednesday nights, but I could probably play around 11 PM EST (maybe slightly earlier), assuming we're advanced by then.

AirBrian

Titans-Panthers couldn't connect in the league, but we were able to play an unranked game. Panthers won on a kick-off return with like 14 seconds left after I came back to tie the game down 11 points with 3 minutes left. It was a game of big plays. 90 yard receptions, 70 yard runs, pick-6s, and of course, the kick-off return. :-(

GG, GCQ!

He's going to play the CPU for the win.

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
I play basketball Wednesday nights, but I could probably play around 11 PM EST (maybe slightly earlier), assuming we're advanced by then.
Ugh..we shall see. I may be around, but maybe not :(

DCX

DMczaf

67muyv.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
All I can say about LJ: SCREW YOU AND THE GIGANTIC RABBITS FOOT YOU RODE IN ON

seriously, let's call another penalty on my AI guys.

LJ11

Ramirez is right. Lonestar got the ultimate shaft. I'm sitting on my couch thinking, "he's breaking shit right now."

He's up 14-0, converted a 4th and 2 inside the 30 early in the game which put him up two scores. His D was swarming, batting down balls, you name it. So I get inside his 50, look to my TE, ball tips off his hands, tips off Lone's LB and into the hands of another LB. That LB proceeds to fumble. I end up putting up 7.

About 2 minutes remaining before half, I'm backed up in my own end, it's 3rd and 2. I take the safe route and call a draw, face mask on Wilfork. I proceed to go 90 yards in 1:11, tie game.

I did convert a fake punt on 4th and 7 on his 37, it was an ask madden play so I said wth, nothing to lose, especially with Bellows returning. Took the lead by 3.

That's a brutal way to lose, but he went for it on 4th and long on his own 29, when he was only down 3. I got all the breaks.

If my opponent is willing to decline all the cheap holds, face masks, clips, I'll do the same. Everyone accepts them, so I'll continue to do the same.

Lonestar

Don't forget the drive before half time, wiu the perfect pass to bellows, gets out of bounds and....short on the field goal...

Fuck, just fuck...

LJ11

Lonestar said:
Don't forget the drive before half time, wiu the perfect pass to bellows, gets out of bounds and....short on the field goal...

Fuck, just fuck...

Oh yeah, that's right. He had less than a minute before half, hit a couple of throws to Bellows and got into FG, 51 yarder I think.

I got lucky, I'll admit it.

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
Oh yeah, that's right. He had less than a minute before half, hit a couple of throws to Bellows and got into FG, 51 yarder I think.

I got lucky, I'll admit it.

About Lucky every time we play. 0-5 now... 3 or 4 times it's been by 3 points...

Breaking that long run on a 46 defense...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
BLUUUEEEEEEMAX

Flying back on the redeye tonight. I can play tomorrow, get home at 6 am est gonna be chillllllin all day for the first time in like two months.

daw840

I'm pretty much done with this game. Twice now I have had a fucking QB dangled in front of my face only to have it yanked away with no real explanation. Fuck this.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Donovan just went old school.

Brooks is a king. You all are suckers for passing on him. Busted in 2 TD's today

Top Bottom