• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Nightz

:lol at the controller.

I'm with CB on this one. Controllers are freaking expensive. I've never had the guts to throw one, let alone break one, but if I wanted to throw it I would throw it into my pillow.

Rorschach

Nightz said:
:lol at the controller.

I'm with CB on this one. Controllers are freaking expensive. I've never had the guts to throw one, let alone break one, but if I wanted to throw it I would throw it into my pillow.
2i7od55.jpg

Future of rage gaming.

Lonestar said:
No can do, can't join till I get an invite from DM. If you want to play the CPU go ahead.

why didn't you just get on AIM and ask DM to send the invite?

i have done it for you and the invite has been sent. play away chums!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
why didn't you just get on AIM and ask DM to send the invite?

i have done it for you and the invite has been sent. play away chums!

Because I'm currently posting from the wc on account of explosive consequences.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It was either the controllers or my TV. I spiked one of them so hard it bounced all the way out into my foyer.

Sable and I both made plays, my passing totals are skewed because I lost both Jacobs and Brown in the first quarter (Brown's out for 3 weeks). I smashed one of those things to bits on a fourth and 1 on his own 28 to seal the game. Like I said before I don't care that he made the call to go for it on fourth down, what I do care is that I called a free fire blitz out of the 4-3 which sends the ROLB and the MLB and I asked my DL to attack left because that is where he went all game. My AI D is just frustrating to watch. Before anyone looks at the stats and says they had a good game, aside from the Bradley sack, I made all of the big plays. Kelly's pick was a user pick, all of the FF's were hit sticks from me (like I said before, I put a high value on POW especially considering guys like Grimes has a 65 CAR rating and Henderson has a 60). I'm just highly annoyed that the left side of my DL can't get off of blocks. From left to right they rate at 85, 88, 87, 91. Further, I guessed right on all of the screens but the guy ends up breaking tackles and almost taking it to the house. WRs breaking out of tackles from LBs, how often does that happen in the NFL?

Either way GG Sable, I could not stop your O when it counted. I have my work cut out for me if I want a shot at the playoffs.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
CK and Mr Bob co-starring in the feel good movie of the spring

A Season on the Brink
Bob doesn't stand a chance against me now. I will drop 60 on him again.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16752591

^ That is what I was referring to earlier Sable.

1) You see my C #52 free. I saw him there and I saw you coming, so I assumed he would shift over and pick up the block, he never did but I did not rush my throw.

2) Nicks has inside position on Buchanon who fanned out in a cover 2. Buchanon is deeper downfield that Nicks and is trailing, therefore Nicks is open. I throw the ball and Buchanon makes the play somehow. It's more a Maddenism than a bad read on my part.

Wellington said:

1) You see my C #52 free. I saw him there and I saw you coming, so I assumed he would shift over and pick up the block, he never did but I did not rush my throw.

2) Nicks has inside position on Buchanon who fanned out in a cover 2. Buchanon is deeper downfield that Nicks and is trailing, therefore Nicks is open. I throw the ball and Buchanon makes the play somehow. It's more a Maddenism than a bad read on my part.

Yep like I said I didn't watch it I just thought that int was more of a rushed by the pressure. Looking at it now I guess not, phillip just makes a great break on the ball.

Also hit stick fail :(

LukeSmith

Wellington said:

Actually as Nicks runs the in, Buchanon steps in and then jumps the throw as Eli starts his throwing motion.

guys just for clarification, there is no rule against accepting penalties EXCEPT holding on FG's, those should be declined (i believe they have been removed, i haven't seen one since the original patch).

but holding on runs, passes, kick returns, punt returns, or anything else can and should be accepted. thems the breaks!

Smokey

Kelly James escaped this time, but barely. Multiple Dolphins were injured during the game. I was able to overcome the curse this game put on me this season though. I should've had at least 3-4 more picks in addition to the 2 I got from pheeniks. My guys kept dropping INTs all over the place. Not to mention multiple drops by Floyd once he was touched, 2-3 strips by pheeniks that I managed to recover and then win the Mario Party button mashing contest. The game DID NOT want me to win BUT...

I overcame, and I conqured. Somebody WILL get put on the cart against the Bengals.

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Yay, can't wait. And in the unlikely circumstance that the league advances before the weekend is over we could play again.

Edit: So, does anyone know when these last games, besides mine, are scheduled to get done?

Smokey said:
Kelly James escaped this time, but barely. Multiple Dolphins were injured during the game. I was able to overcome the curse this game put on me this season though. I should've had at least 3-4 more picks in addition to the 2 I got from pheeniks. My guys kept dropping INTs all over the place. Not to mention multiple drops by Floyd once he was touched, 2-3 strips by pheeniks that I managed to recover and then win the Mario Party button mashing contest. The game DID NOT want me to win BUT...

I overcame, and I conqured. Somebody WILL get put on the cart against the Bengals.

blah blah blah i had dropped picks too so fuck off

Rorschach

TheCrow said:
Yay, can't wait. And in the unlikely circumstance that the league advances before the weekend is over we could play again.

Edit: So, does anyone know when these last games, besides mine, are scheduled to get done?
Pretty sure you're last!

LukeSmith

gg DM I got all the breaks that game

you had the shortest taint ever

DMczaf said:
Up 20+ with 40 secs left and losing team has 0 timeouts, kneel the game out?

Nah, lets try to score more TDs!

down tons stopping the clock with timeouts.

I woke you from that dream.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DMczaf said:
Up 20+ with 40 secs left and losing team has 0 timeouts, kneel the game out?

Nah, lets try to score more TDs!

Well, not like I really cared, we were goofing off in the last part of our game...but Luke did Manningfaced a TD on the last play of the game. A pretty sick rollout to the Sideline 20 yard zip to probably D. Clark :p :lol

DMczaf

LukeSmith said:
down tons stopping the clock with timeouts.

I woke you from that dream.

Yes, my last timeout I used after 1st down must have changed everything.

...other than the fact that the game was over and 2 kneels ends the game.

633813704358992120-sportsmanship.jpg

Top Bottom