• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol @ daw

Bob, I use amazon prime and it's worth it to me. I guess since I order so many things and do most my shopping there I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off. Plus 90% of the time I get stuff shipped free overnight instead since I'm close to their warehouses. Also prime members usually are taken care of better than non members involving orders and when it comes to shipping stuff out faster.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
League still hasn't advanced huh?

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

Bob's fault.

Smokey said:
If I have sand in my vagina over potential spoilers of a game then 3/4 of you in this league have sand castles in your shit.
I played and beat mass effect 1 and don't even remember that part of the game if that makes you feel any better about it.

BigAT

Hey guys, let's chill out. We have these deadlines in place for a reason. If Bob needs until Saturday at 9 PST to get his game in, so be it. I think the deadline should get extended until next Saturday at 9 PST if need be.

Sincerely,
The guy hoping his console will be repaired before next weekend.

Nightz

Yeah Prime has payed itself off for me. Ever since I got it a few months ago, I've bought almost all my games from there. Release day delivery + no tax + a few dollars off regular price is well worth it.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
FU

As long as Prime works on games, movies, and books it is all systems go.

It does, you know all about the crap I buy... prime makes me buy even more :(. I'm sure I'll regret buying all this shit later in life, but whatever.

also don't forget about the special $10 off game coupons and stuff Nightz.

LJ11

BigAT said:
Hey guys, let's chill out. We have these deadlines in place for a reason. If Bob needs until Saturday at 9 PST to get his game in, so be it. I think the deadline should get extended until next Saturday at 9 PST if need be.

Sincerely,

I've yet to receive mine, though I received an email on Monday saying they shipped out my new one. Turn around was roughly 3 weeks.

Rorschach

BigAT said:

Sincerely,
Don't worry, I'll keep the interceptions under 10 when I use your boy Aaron.

i have free amazon prime for 3 months. it has been pretty awesome but i just don't order enough stuff to justify getting it on a regular basis. in those 3 months i've placed maybe 4 orders :(

well we know with 100% certainty that bob/dskillz are playing tonight, what about the chiefs/broncos? peter?

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well we know with 100% certainty that bob/dskillz are playing tonight, what about the chiefs/broncos? peter?

We do? News to me. Better hope Dskillz wants to get the game in before I boot up Mass Effect 2 when I get home later tonight.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
storybook can you play tonight if we advance?

p.s. bob what time are you getting home, i'll let dskillz know
If this is a fact, Batman could you play after the advance?

DCX

FrenchMovieTheme said:
storybook can you play tonight if we advance?

p.s. bob what time are you getting home, i'll let dskillz know

I might be able to play TOMORROW when it actually advances! :lol

I got to play in some Georgia snow today though with my daughter....

DSCN0095.jpg

TheCrow

Ramirez said:
Sim the Broncos/Chiefs, we all know who will win anyways.

Just got home. :D Peterboy told me not to get the game simed. As the NeoGAF Superbowl champion I will play my Airbob game of the week card. Don't hurt me.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am done with this league.

I have personal shit going on in my life and now this game with Bob has fed me up with this shit. My Live connection lagged all game, so my punts were totally screwed up, resulting in short punts. So them Bob stops the game, and accusses me of cheating. Really?

I care enough about this league to cheat? Really? I care so much about this league that I only care about getting Stafford 5k yards? I care so much about this league that I picked the Lions?

I have never cheated in this league, I think everyone here can attest to throughout the years I never have done shit even close to it. This shit was supposed to be about fun, but when I have a problem with my connection, I get accused of cheating and then cursed out when I explain what is going on.

I don't need this shit in my life.

Enjoy your win Bob. Fuck you.

DCX

DCX
dskillzhtown said:
I am done with this league.

I have personal shit going on in my life and now this game with Bob has fed me up with this shit. My Live connection lagged all game, so my punts were totally screwed up, resulting in short punts. So them Bob stops the game, and accusses me of cheating? Really? I care enough about this league to cheat? Really? I care so much about this league that I only care about getting Stafford 5k yards? I care so much about this league that I picked the Lions?

I have never cheated in this league, I think everyone here can attest to throughout the years I never have done shit even close to it.

I don't need this shit in my life.

Enjoy your win Bob. Fuck you.
Yea fuck you Bob! man doesn't even know how to tank right...

DCX

Matrix

Cheating?

Come on Bob :lol

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Here comes more drama, you can handle it Aquaman

aquaman.jpg

Miguel = Aquaman!

Top Bottom