• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

CB3 said:
That was pretty bad DM. Im all for dropping bombs but that was a bit too personal.

shrug.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
You're going to bring up something I'm still pissed about, expect bombs to be dropped. I'm not responsible for what Bizarro DM says!

Difference is it's a stupid Madden football game :lol I can't magically get rid of my health issues like you will get over your loss.

It's all good though, like I said I have thick skin when it comes to that.

Bizarro Dm is a huge bitch though! :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wee, Bob is acting like a See You Next Tuesday!

Can we get an addendum to the 4th down rule. If you're playing Bob, JUST DO IT.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:

I already made a mental note to do that should i see him in the playoffs :lol

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Lonestar said:

Or you could just pause the game several times and say "WTF" or "Just sim it"

Mrbob

Lonestar said:

You already did in our first game, no big surprise there.

Btw I thought you quit and were gonna let the CPU play the rest of your games for you?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DenogginizerOS said:
Or you could just pause the game several times and say "WTF" or "Just sim it"

Don't forget "..."

Kickoff Holding penalties and RB phases through my guy cause me to go wtf!

The pauses are there to be used! I'm planning on going on a bathroom break in the middle of a game, before this season is done.

Mrbob said:
You already did in our first game, no big surprise there.

Btw I thought you quit and were gonna let the CPU play the rest of your games for you?

I'm attempting to get through the rest of the year, and not let
BLAHBLAH
's like you and FIDY, try and make me quit in the middle of a season.

CB3

When im the only one NOT throwing barbs at anyone (besides bob, but thats normal), we have a major problem

Rorschach

Never expected that from you, DM.

Birdman02 said:
Just curious, but what was preventing you from calling a fair catch? If someone is punting short on you (intentionally or not), then why not take control of your returner before the snap and immediately call fair catch?
Not that I'm taking either side, but if it's the short line drive ones, it's impossible to fair catch even if you are starting as the return guy. Trying to get out of the way is the best bet, but even that can be disastrous.

CB3

mrbob2k1 9:58 pm
(9:58:04 PM): you wanted it, you got it
(9:58:12 PM): we now have bob unleashed in the league
(9:58:17 PM): i'm gonna destroy everything in my path now

Looks like i gotta take you out in the playoffs again

young-michael-jackson.jpg

I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there...

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
Never expected that from you, DM.

Not that I'm taking either side, but if it's the short line drive ones, it's impossible to fair catch even if you are starting as the return guy. Trying to get out of the way is the best bet, but even that can be disastrous.

Fair enough, but I assumed it wasn't a line drive style punt, since Dskillz was saying they were short because of lag.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
If someone in this league says they need to take a break or leave for personal reasons and they do or don't divulge why they left, either way we should respect their decision and refrain from the childish and boorish behavior of later bringing those issues up in the thread or in PMs and using it for "bombs".

Rorschach

Birdman02 said:
Fair enough, but I assumed it wasn't a line drive style punt, since Dskillz was saying they were short because of lag.
Well, I know I couldn't catch his. It can happen with bad punters (if you accidentally put in the kicker for example) and lag sometimes too. That happened when the cpu auto reordered for Malley and Peterboy as well.

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
I disagree. There is nothing great about using a person's health issues as a bomb.

I find this to be great and cheap entertainment (except about Matrix's health. Shit isn't cool nor funny).

But hey, DM's a Madden vet so everybody gives him a pass on that wonderful comment !

Rorschach

Smokey said:
But hey, DM's a Madden vet so everybody gives him a pass on that wonderful comment !
...strawman get! Where are those passes you refer to? Everyone gave him grief. The only one who laughed was CB and you made a dumb little comment about kool-aid. Everyone else has reacted negatively. GTFO with that shit.

Smokey

Rorschach said:
...strawman get! Where are those passes you refer to? Everyone gave him grief. The only one who laughed was CB and you made a dumb little comment about kool-aid. Everyone else has reacted negatively. GTFO with that shit.

Its so easy to say certain things just for reaction and immediately know who's going to respond.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
Hey rors hop off my nuts you've been riding them for awhile now.

Its so easy to say certain things just for reaction and immediately know who's going to respond.
What-fucking-ever. First time I quote you other than to play our game. How am I on your nuts? Gimme a fucking break. And if you wanted a response, you go it because that comment was retarded. And you've been on that "vetz preffuorentiol treamtmetnz!!" kick for a while now. Why don't you get of their nuts? Maybe they'll let you into their club!

Smokey

Rorschach said:
What-fucking-ever. First time I quote you other than to play our game. How am I on your nuts? Gimme a fucking break. And if you wanted a response, you go it because that comment was retarded. And you've been on that "vetz preffuorentiol treamtmetnz!!" kick for a while now. Why don't you get of their nuts? Maybe they'll let you into their club!

Nah I like the club crow and I are in just fine.

Maybe you can join sometime if you get lucky !

Rorschach

Smokey said:
Nah I like the club crow and I are in just fine.

Maybe you can join sometime if you get lucky !
Eh. Been there and I didn't need a power team to do it. Maybe I could have joined last season if you would have taken your rightful place as third in the AFCW. Won't have that problem this season, I guess.

LukeSmith

I'd bet the majority of the MaddenGAF arguments occur on Friday nights, when there are few games left to play because people are bored with dick in hand - aside from marriedGAF who hopefully has dick-in-spouse-mouth.

Hi Mrs. Birdman!

LukeSmith said:
I'd bet the majority of the MaddenGAF arguments occur on Friday nights, when there are few games left to play because people are bored with dick in hand - aside from marriedGAF who hopefully has dick-in-spouse-mouth.

Hi Mrs. Birdman!

or sometimes two league members meet up at a hotel in southern california and get down to real business.

u still comin tomorrow CB?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:

Hi Mrs. Birdman!

lmao :lol

:lol @ FMT

CB3

im already here

I tried to organize Burnout night tonight (finally) and FMT already pussed out

Top Bottom