• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i gots this bro's

2evvymv.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My punts are short all the time cause I can't kick worth a damn, how is that cheating? Gives the other team better field position.

Mrbob

I enjoyed the win, and I don't like dealing with garbage playing. So yes I called you out when I saw what looked like some bs.

Recap.

First game with Dskillz, he goes for two 4th downs with the lead instead of kicking the FG. Congrats on breaking the rules twice in that game. I would have had the lead 31 to 30 with 30 seconds left instead of being down 38 to 31 and losing. Oh yeah your fg kicker can't go past 35 yards is what you told me. I let that slide.

Secondly, you said you only cared about matty's passing yards and nothing else anymore. Which leads me to my third point. You short punted me 2 times straight! I let the first one slide when hester was surrounded by 3 guys and got hit immediately since I can't call a fair catch. On the second straight short punt i called you out. I told you fine if you didn't cheat, but I wanted the ball back because you don't care about playing by the rules as shown by your first game with me. You just care about mattys yards. I stopped you 3 and out, I deserve the ball back. After what happened in our first game and then you do me in on short punts two times straight, what do you want me to think?

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
My punts are short all the time cause I can't kick worth a damn, how is that cheating? Gives the other team better field position.
Unless you have a super duper return man then maybe it feels cheap...not saying that's how i feel, just playing the devils advocate.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
I enjoyed the win, and I don't like dealing with garbage playing. So yes I called you out when I saw what looked like some bs.

Recap.

First game with Dskillz, he goes for two 4th downs with the lead instead of kicking the FG. Congrats on breaking the rules twice in that game. I would have had the lead 31 to 30 with 30 seconds left instead of being down 38 to 31 and losing. Oh yeah your fg kicker can't go past 35 yards is what you told me. I let that slide.

Secondly, you said you only cared about matty's passing yards and nothing else anymore. Which leads me to my third point. You short punted me 2 times straight! I let the first one slide when hester was surrounded by 3 guys and got hit immediately since I can't call a fair catch. On the second straight short punt i called you out. I told you fine if you didn't cheat, but I wanted the ball back because you don't care about playing by the rules as shown by your first game with me. You just care about mattys yards. I stopped you 3 and out, I deserve the ball back. After what happened in our first game and then you do me in on short punts two times straight, what do you want me to think?
WTF is this??? grade school?

DCX

Mrbob said:

Recap.

Which part of the 4th down rules did he break? Sounds like it was within the rules to me, either he was in no mans land and was up by one score or he was someplace outside of the rules in which case it is judgment = ok:

also you won pretty big not sure why you'd accuse someone of cheating in that circumstance, especially when lag happens

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I feel bad for Dskillz. He's played every game, never been in any drama, been cool with everyone and had to use the fucking Lions of all teams. Also has never cheated in all his years here Bob.

Dude deserved better than that.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Mrbob said:

Recap.

Just so you know, I told DM and FMT that my kicker can't kick over 35 yards incase there was any BS after a game. On their advice I posted that in this same thread several times, atleast 3 times. I explained that to you after out first game. If you would have complained on the board after the game, I could have pointed to posts where I said my kicker cannot kick over 35 yards. But in the end, if you had a problem with it, you should have said something after the game, not act like it was all good. But again, there is a reason I had to go for it on 4th down and it had been explained over and over. I guess that wasn't good enough for you.

To our game tonight, I told you my connection was fucked up, you called bullshit and didn't want to hear it and continued to accuse me of cheating. I didn't want to hear you whining because it was going to happen all game. So you got your win, congrats. Hope you go to the Super Bowl next season and the season after that.

Mrbob

sableholic said:
Which part of the 4th down rules did he break? Sounds like it was within the rules to me, either he was in no mans land and was up by one score or he was someplace outside of the rules in which case it is judgment = ok:

also you won pretty big not sure why you'd accuse someone of cheating in that circumstance, especially when lag happens

First page:

. 4th down rules:

1) No going for it in your own territory unless its the 4th quarter and you are losing.
2) In no mans land (I'd say thats what 30-45 yard line?) you can only go for it IF (you are tied OR you are losing OR you are winning by one score) AND its within 7 yards.

--------------------------------------------------

Do 10+ point leads inside the 20 count now? I'd like to know if the rule has changed. You tell me. And it wasn't lagging that badly. He was just pissed he had like 40 yards passing with matty at the time. He only cares about passing yards, I'm not letting him do garbage plays to get any more free yards. Get them by playing legit.

Uhhh Dskillz what you did was shady as hell, get off your high horse.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am done talking about it. I have played in leagues here forever and never had any complaints about my play or tactics, but all of a sudden I play shady and cheat against Bob for nothing? No playoff positions, not the top draft choice, nothing. Choosing to cheat against Bob makes alot of sense.

I will let MY reputation speak for itself.

Hopefully everyone else enjoys the rest of the league.

Matrix

CB3 said:
Aquaman is giving FMT too much credit. Aquaman has some superhero qualities.

FMT is Heart
Ma-Ti.jpg

Pfffttt more like

robin1.jpg

DMczaf

dskillzhtown said:
I am done talking about it. I have played in leagues here forever and never had any complaints about my play or tactics, but all of a sudden I play shady and cheat against Bob for nothing? No playoff positions, not the top draft choice, nothing. Choosing to cheat against Bob makes alot of sense.

vspcvd.png

:(

Mrbob said:
First page:

. 4th down rules:

1) No going for it in your own territory unless its the 4th quarter and you are losing.
2) In no mans land (I'd say thats what 30-45 yard line?) you can only go for it IF (you are tied OR you are losing OR you are winning by one score) AND its within 7 yards.

--------------------------------------------------

Do 10+ point leads inside the 20 count now? I'd like to know if the rule has changed. You tell me. And it wasn't lagging that badly. He was just pissed he had like 40 yards passing with matty at the time. He only cares about passing yards, I'm not letting him do garbage plays to get any more free yards. Get them by playing legit.

Uhhh Dskillz what you did was shady as hell, get off your high horse.

it was hard to tell from your description of the game, I thought you meant he was up by one score (7 pts) and went for the 4th down try twice in no mans land and ended up getting a td in the end.

But anyways technically 10+ pt lead inside 20 = outside of the two rules mentioned so its a judgment call, you are missing this part of the rules:

Everything else is a judgment call. What I mean is anything not stated as against the rules = fine. This allows for situations like strikers, like 4th and inches attempts near goalline up by 3, etc. Since only two places on the field are mentioned: 1) your side of the field and 2) no man's land

dskillzhtown said:

Hopefully everyone else enjoys the rest of the league.

sorry to see you go, you should reconsider. just one complaint plus you need to finish your quest for marinos record

Mrbob

Nice attempt to try and sandbag me with those final comments, but I posted facts Dskillz. You forced my hand by creating drama publicly. I wasn't gonna say anything here until you started crying in this thread.

Also, I did say on aim that you I believed you that you didn't cheat after you explained yourself, but you conveniently forgot to mention that. But you told me to go play the cpu and quit. This one isn't on me. It's on you. I'm done on the topic though too, I'll let everyone make their minds up based on what is stated. Gonna go relax and play some Mass 2.

t was hard to tell from your description of the game, I thought you meant he was up by one score (7 pts) and went for the 4th down try twice in no mans land and ended up getting a td in the end.

But anyways technically 10+ pt lead inside 20 = outside of the two rules mentioned so its a judgment call, you are missing this part of the rules:

I know, this wasn't the case though. It was inside the 20, 4th and 9, and up 10+.

Matrix

AstroLad said:
i dont get it are we waiting for broncos chiefs

Yes. Petey can't play till Saturday and doesn't want his game simmed.

Matrix

what?

thm_99e91a27a11892f94e7e9f2e8ebcf35.gif

btw I'd take a million losses to Luke and anyone here if it meant I could get my health back.

Matrix

Mrbob said:

Coldest shit anyone in the leagues has ever said to me. Good thing I have thick skin when it comes to that.

Never take your health for granted, I learned that the hard way at a young age.

I made a stupid joke, Dm attacks my health.

edit- I say coldest shit and CB posts a Mr. Freeze image :lol

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Coldest shit anyone in the leagues has ever said to me. Good thing I have thick skin when it comes to that.

You're going to bring up something I'm still pissed about, expect bombs to be dropped. I'm not responsible for what Bizarro DM says!

Birdman02

Mrbob said:

Just curious, but what was preventing you from calling a fair catch? If someone is punting short on you (intentionally or not), then why not take control of your returner before the snap and immediately call fair catch?

It sucks to see Dskillz quit. I don't think I've ever played him, but he seemed to be a quality league player.

Top Bottom