• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2014 |OT2| We need to be more like Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Averon

Probably not, minus Chris Matthews. I think they're pretty well expecting the GOP to win unlike Fox News which seemed to get blindsided in 2012 despite it being as obvious as water being wet.

Fox will be more hilarious as they pronounce a giant shift right for conservatism in the election (even though they barely win in big red states and lose a lot of governorship).

I want to see Dems retain Senate control if only see Fox News' reaction.

Watching Fox News on election night 2012 was fucking fantastic.

Touchdown

Banned
Maddow and Matthews.. Let the fun begin.

ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif

HylianTom

Banned
I want to see Dems retain Senate control if only see Fox News' reaction.

Watching Fox News on election night 2012 was fucking fantastic.

I don't really think it's possible, but if the GOP were to somehow still fuck it up with this kind of a friendly map, I wonder if such a failure would trigger a meltdown among party leaders, donors, etc regarding the party's future viability.

thefro

Jefferson County, KY (Louisville) is supposed to have all their results in by 9

If Grimes has any chance, she'll have to win that huge.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have any hopes for Grimes, but I would like to see it close as a bellwether for polls being wrong across the country.

Grimes has screwed the pooch by being a dummy. She cared so much about Optics™ she forgot that she actually had to win an election.

Grimes is a god damn dumbass. You have a state where Obamacare cuts the uninsured rate by nearly 60% and you refuse to run on it until the last minute. Good riddance.

HylianTom

Banned
Just got out of work and swung by my house to grab my voter registration card and realized one of the letters in my first name is spelt wrong. Am I screwed? I live in Louisiana about to go to a baptist church to vote with Dem on my registration. Am I about to get turned away?
I usually just use my drivers license. They might also let you cast a provisional ballot maybe?

Dems have overall been dumbass

See:

Trying the same strategy used against Ken Buck vs. Gardner. Backfire central.

Going from Udall to Gardner and Harkin to Ernst is like going from Feingold to Johson again, it's going to be so painful.

Udall's and Braley's losses are making me cry, I might just take some nyquil and pass out.

Tomorrow will be a new day at least.

KY called early, Mitch wins. BTW he beat his 08 performance in coal country...Obama really destroyed the democrat brand in the south due to coal/energy.

I voted my conscious for once here in Ohio. Got to vote for the Green party candidate instead of Ed Fitzgerald for governor since he's down by about 20+ points or so thanks in large part to... ahem... the place I work for. Huzzah.

I'm expecting a bloodbath for the dems. Turnout here in Chicago is lower than 2010 so it's likely we're the next Midwestern state to elect an out of touch plutocrat who's ablut fuck anyone who makes less than 6 figures.

Grimes is a god damn dumbass. You have a state where Obamacare cuts the uninsured rate by nearly 60% and you refuse to run on it until the last minute. Good riddance.

Well, who knows if it would have been any different otherwise. If she spent the whole election talking about OBAMAcare, she might still have got trounced. It is not easy to get irrational people to vote rationally. We are talking about the state that HATED Obamacare but didn't hate Kynect (AKA Obamacare).

And she was trying to draw some fine lines & distinctions . . . some sorta nonsensical. Concerned about climate change and yet pro-coal.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching CNN, they just said now said Georgia too close to call. Don't know what PD is saying.

Just got out of work and swung by my house to grab my voter registration card and realized one of the letters in my first name is spelt wrong. Am I screwed? I live in Louisiana about to go to a baptist church to vote with Dem on my registration. Am I about to get turned away?

You are gonna be lynched.

Nah, you should be just fine. But who knows if your vote will be counted.

That's what I thought.

Looks like Kay Hagan is doing well.

I'm out of town and reduced to watching MSNBC here. not a fan, but they're saying the minority turnout (36% nonwhite, 30% black) is exceeding democrat's "wildest expectations" in Georgia, per exit polls.

I guess that's good? i don't know how reliable MSNBC is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom