• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2014 |OT2| We need to be more like Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, totally disappointed in her. She is a not as smart as she sounds.

REPUBLICANS in this state hate Corbett. Deep red Republicans.

There are crazy, rabid, dyed in the wool republicans on my facebook feed that are "liking" my pro-wolf posts and posting "fuck corbett" all over the place.

I've never seen anything like it

All these people talking "lol unskewers are crazy" will at least be proven wrong in Virginia.

Virginia was nowhere near even close on any election forecast model.

Yeah, totally disappointed in her. She is a not as smart as she sounds.

REPUBLICANS in this state hate Corbett. Deep red Republicans.

I think the issue was more with her campaign management. The Democrats had nothing to really hide from going into this election yet every one of them ran scared and refused to call Republicans on their bullshit. Employment is up, the market is growing, more people have affordable health care, more people have better health care, the deficit is at its lowest point since pre-2008, and most of that was done with Republicans flip flopping and doom and glooming everything the Obama administration tried to do.

STOP RUNNING FROM YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

Corbett was universally hated from what I heard.

I wonder what state Scott Brown will run in by 2016.

He would probably do decently well in Maine honestly. He can't do VT, MA, NH, CT, or RI, and I think even NY is too progressive for his brand of crazy. Maine seems like he might stand a chance for something like Governor.

I think the issue was more with her campaign management. The Democrats had nothing to really hide from going into this election yet every one of them ran scared and refused to call Republicans on their bullshit. Employment is up, the market is growing, more people have affordable health care, more people have better health care, the deficit is at its lowest point since pre-2008, and most of that was done with Republicans flip flopping and doom and glooming everything the Obama administration tried to do.

Never understood that. Obama himself doesn't mention stuff like that either. Has there been any explanation for that? Are they worried low income voters will think they sound out of touch?

I've never seen such a spectacularly tone deaf candidate...ever.

Time to whip out this old chestnut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6BhWe1MRiA

Did I say gay marriage was like letting people screw 12 year olds? I'm sorry, what I really meant was that it's more like brothers and sisters fucking, don't you agree?

Diablos

Democrats didn't campaign for shit and I do not understand why. They have a LOT to run on.

btw - I am a cord cutter. Anyone have some good radio streams or what have you?

The only time I wish I had cable was on election night.

Grakl

Never understood that. Obama himself doesn't mention stuff like that either. Has there been any explanation for that? Are they worried low income voters will think they sound out of touch?

Probably -- a lot of middle and lower class people aren't really feeling the benefits of the economy growing stronger afaik.

kess

FYI, Corbett's the first one-term governor in Pennsylvania in generations. Since the early '70s, to be exact.

Pennsylvania splits tickets all the time. There's a Republican running unopposed (Dent-R) in a district that voted for Obama in 2012.

bananas

Banned
I kinda figured the Senate would go to the GOP, so that doesn't bother me.

What does bother me is Scott leading Crist in FL.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR TO GOD FLORIDA IF YOU RE-ELECT THAT FUCKER...

Diablos

FYI, Corbett's the first one-term governor in Pennsylvania in generations. Since the early '70s, to be exact.

Pennsylvania splits tickets all the time. There's a Republican running unopposed (Dent-R) in a district that voted for Obama in 2012.
Yup.

Richardson just dropping truth bombs on BBC.

Dems had no spine this year. No fucking spine. They ran from everything and it did fuck all for the party.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I kinda figured the Senate would go to the GOP, so that doesn't bother me.

What does bother me is Scott leading Crist in FL.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR TO GOD FLORIDA IF YOU RE-ELECT THAT FUCKER...

They elected him with his Medicare fraud once, and Fl will do it agian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom