• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinton runs over and starts on fire a Bernie supporter. Even better!

Fine, but ya'll know it won't make the press. She'll just have her corporate handlers cover the whole thing up. They'll Vince Foster me right out of the headlines. But, if it makes ya'll feel better....

The only thing I'd be ashamed of his my obituary saying that I was a Bernie supporter. The everlasting shame my family would endure.

(And ya'll know I'm kidding.....mostly.)

Don't forget Deborah Ross (NC) who'd probably fall under your third category.

And that guy running in AR, Connor Eldridge which would fall under the last.

So all we need to do is get Trump to use the c-word and then we can tell all the Republicans we'll see you next Tuesday. And then Democrats have 60 seats in the Senate boom.

ivysaur12

Banned
Don't forget Deborah Ross (NC) who'd probably fall under your third category.

And that guy running in AR, Connor Eldridge which would fall under the last.

So all we need to do is get Trump to use the c-word and then we can tell all the Republicans we'll see you next Tuesday.

Forgot about D-Money, added her in.

Yeah, we really just need to get The Don agitated enough to call Hillary something brazenly sexist on national television. That feels........ actually not too hard!

So do 9/11/San Bernardino truthers think it's fine for Muslims to come into the country because all these things are actually false flag operations?
In that NYT article I linked, the truther canvassing for Trump actually says he's not comfortable at all with Trump's Muslim comments, haha.

Forgot about D-Money, added her in.

Yeah, we really just need to get The Don agitated enough to call Hillary something brazenly sexist on national television. That feels........ actually not too hard!
I kept thinking Christie would if he was the nominee, but mostly as a joke.

Trump? Could easily see it. Probably something like putting her back in the kitchen I dunno.

I just freaking hope that if Trump's the guy that Strickland can manage not to fuck this up. I mean, I'm sure he can and will.....but still. There's hope, which is always a dangerous thing for a Democrat from Ohio.

ivysaur12

Banned
I kept thinking Christie would if he was the nominee, but mostly as a joke.

Trump? Could easily see it. Probably something like putting her back in the kitchen I dunno.

If that's the case, every female candidate instantly has their starpower raised if they play it right. Suddenly, Deborah Ross is tying Burr to Trump saying something about Hillary's period and we're BACK with a progressive North Carolinan in the Senate!

We should write fanfiction.

If that's the case, every female candidate instantly has their starpower raised if they play it right. Suddenly, Deborah Ross is tying Burr to Trump saying something about Hillary's period and we're BACK with a progressive North Carolinan in the Senate!

We should write fanfiction.
Kay Hagan retroactively becomes Senator again.

I'm not sure why one would conflate the problems with US agricultural subsidies with anti-GMO nonsense. It would still be nutritionally useless starch if it was organically grown out of your own personal human fertilizer.

The reason I try to buy organic (when it's good quality, for which I'm willing to pay a premium for, including $3.5 broccoli...), has more to do with pesticide (Roundup etc) use, than GMO, especially as the pesticides are destroying the viability of the soil.

I'm also happy that I'm largely opting out of Monsanto's GMO experiment, and am pleased to see more products featuring the following logo, such as on Post Shredded Wheat and Domino Dark Brown Sugar:

VIz3pqP.jpg

Holmes

I think I posted this earlier, but (in order of likelihood):

No Matter Who Is The Nominee, These Will Probably Win:

(Maryland Winner)
(Harris)
Feingold
Duckworth

------

Even If Rubio Is The Nominee, These Will Be Nail Biters, But Also Blow Outs If Trump/Cruz Is The Nominee:

(Cortez-Masto)
Bennet
Hassan
Murphy
Strickland
McGinty

-----

A Real Shot At Going Blue If Trump/Cruz Is The Nominee:

Ross
Kirkpatrick
Hill
Kander

-----

Trump Calls Hillary A Cunt In A Debate And All Bets Are Off:

Landrieu
Eldridge
Whoever Runs Against Isakson
Whoever Runs Against Rand

MY PENIS CANNOT HANDLE THIS RN
I think we can write off Louisiana, because its runoff is a month after the election in December, and they would probably vote for a Republican in that situation, especially if Democrats take back the Senate (and comfortably).

NeoXChaos

I think we can write off Louisiana, because its runoff is a month after the election in December, and they would probably vote for a Republican in that situation, especially if Democrats take back the Senate (and comfortably).

might as well write off GA too as they have a runoff.

ivysaur12

Banned
Kay Hagan retroactively becomes Senator again.

INT. HOTEL CONVENTION CENTER -- NIGHT

The results are in. The crowd goes wild as the giant SCREEN shows a NEWSCAST of the results -- ROSS 49.5%. BURR 48.8%.

A beaming DEBORAH ROSS takes the stage to rapturous applause from the crowd. Signs everywhere, the audience SCREAMING --

AUDIENCE
(in unison)
DEB-RAH! DEB-RAH!

Then -- Deborah pulls of her mask to REVEAL --

KAY HAGAN
bJcII6E.gif

adg1034

The results are in. The crowd goes wild as the giant SCREEN shows a NEWSCAST of the results -- ROSS 49.5%. BURR 48.8%.

A beaming DEBORAH ROSS takes the stage to rapturous applause from the crowd. Signs everywhere, the audience SCREAMING --

AUDIENCE
(in unison)
DEB-RAH! DEB-RAH!

KAY HAGAN
bJcII6E.gif

We're calling this movie-of-the-week Good News, right?

ivysaur12

Banned

I forgot about the blanket primary in LA. You're right.

Holmes

AUDIENCE
(in unison)
DEB-RAH! DEB-RAH!

KAY HAGAN
bJcII6E.gif
IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE FAN FICTION INTO FAN REALITY?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
God this Iran thing and the reception to it in the right mediasphere is driving me nuts. From everything I've heard the sailors were in the wrong and its not like anyone got hurt. You know that if an Iranian ship sailed into our waters the exact same people would be up in arms if we didn't do anything

God this Iran thing and the reception to it in the right mediasphere is driving me nuts. From everything I've heard the sailors were in the wrong and its not like anyone got hurt. You know that if an Iranian ship sailed into our waters the exact same people would be up in arms if we didn't do anything

Everything must be turned into a catastrophe. Everything must be politicized.

If shit keeps going south in Indonesia I fully expect to start hearing about Obama's "failed Indonesia policy".

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
That Trump / Cruz exchange was fantastic entertainment. Get everyone else off the stage and let these two go at it.

Right now. I'm making a pledge.

Even if my girl somehow doesn't win, I will beat down every door in this screwed up country to make sure not one of these dumbasses on stage EVER gets near the White House.

Ugh.

You guys ever think that Sanders is doing well because no one ever mentions him in attacks? It's always Obama and Clinton this and Obama/Clinton that.

Of course. He runs well in GE match ups because he's never been attacked, and most people don't know who he is or what he believes. Hillary hasn't attacked him in the primary either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom