• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I volunteered at Hillary's hq today in Brooklyn and some old lady asked me why I wasn't supporting Sanders since she heard all young people support him

HylianTom

Banned
Is this what Trump was hinting at on the endorsement forTuesday?

https://twitter.com/MarkHalperin/status/689184690675314688

possibly Sarah Palin? O lord

Yes! Yes YesYesYes!

Trump and Palin - the nucular comedy option! The very best of the joyride that was 2008, combined with the "can-you-believe-what-he's-done-now" shit of 2016! Two great tastes that taste great together!

Please, let it be so..

Tina-Fey-Sarah-Palin-SNL-2007.gif

TrumpCummies.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yes! Yes YesYesYes!

Trump and Palin - the nucular comedy option! The very best of the joyride that was 2008, combined with the "can-you-believe-what-he's-done-now" shit of 2016! Two great tastes that taste great together!

Please, let it be so..

This is everything I could ever dream of! GIVE IT TO ME!

PBY

Banned
Maybe Palin nudges some women?

I have no idea what I'm saying because I don't understand the group that's deciding bw Cruz or Trump. Data would be interesting.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Maybe Palin nudges some women?

I have no idea what I'm saying because I don't understand the group that's deciding bw Cruz or Trump. Data would be interesting.

If she does back Trump I'm sure we'll see some polling on it within the week.

She wasn't the loser, it was McCain who brought her down.
And we already know how Trump feels about people who got captured.

It's either her or Branstad, either one should give Trump a good boost in Iowa.

Hypothetical exercise: It's 2008, and in a bizarre turn of events, the VP candidates for the two parties have switched. Your vote is either the ticket of President Obama and Vice President Palin, or President McCain with Vice President Biden. In spite of running for opposite parties, Biden and Palin retain all of their previously stated political positions. Who do you pick.

McCain/Biden would probably be ok

Hey guys, wacky idea

Separate Vice Presidential vote from President, delegate more Senate powers to the Vice President, hold VP elections during midterms?

Could boost turnout maybe I dunno.

PBY

Banned
Hey guys, wacky idea

Separate Vice Presidential vote from President, delegate more Senate powers to the Vice President, hold VP elections during midterms?

Sounds like a great way to get the President and Veep to hate each other and never speak.

So maybe it'll work

Hey guys, wacky idea

It'd probably make the government even more dysfunctional as the opposing party would probably win the VP in most cases.

Carly's entire campaign is based around attacking her ffs.

Carly Fiorina wants a chick fight. I really think she wants to physically jump into a ring with Hillary Clinton and go at it.

"It's like in golf. People are switching over to these long putters, very unattractive."-Paraphrased Trump on gay marriage.

But he's less homophobic than other Republicans.

Who cares how long the putter is, so long as the ball goes into the hole? :)

RNC has officially cancelled the Feb 26 Telemundo debate

"Everything is fine." GOP strategist while sniffing glue.

I wish the Koch brothers would force a massive amount of permanent immigration into America. Then we could have a voting base non-white enough such that the Republican primaries couldn't end up like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom