• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
ystx-cpv3e6a5bbipnjrhq.png

Please proceed.

How is Carson still that high? HOW?

It seems that Republican women like the BBC (Big Ben Carson).

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
literally Diablosing over data a month old

also anyone care to link RCP or other poll averages for the 08 primary?

Not Diablosing at all. He's done as a candidate.

I just don't get how that many people find him favorable. Old data would explain it, though.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
If you don't think Rubio is getting the nom, then you think Cruz is. Ain't nobody else who will. So that's pretty bad if Cruz gets it.

Congrats Adam..
You should have shown her your Neogaf account. That would have won her over.

Thanks :) Maybe I did better than I thought. I made them laugh so who knows. I just felt like I did terribly.

Is there another Eminem song they can convert into a gospel jam?

I suggest "Just Lose It", because that's what Carson is doing right now. :)

"Cleaning Out My Closet"

Oh wait, that would work for Senator Graham. Never mind.

HylianTom

Banned
Trump just moments ago, in Michigan:
"Where did Hillary go? They had to start the debate without her. I know where she went. It's too disgusting. It's disgusting,"

Ewwwww.. she went to the potty!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Trump just moments ago, in Michigan:
"Where did Hillary go? They had to start the debate without her. I know where she went. It's too disgusting. It's disgusting,"

Ewwwww.. she went to the potty!

Oh Trump, is there any low you won't stoop too?

I'm not sure if this is the golden age of satire, in that it's become super easy, or that the line has been blurred far too much.

HylianTom

Banned
Oh Trump, is there any low you won't stoop too?

I'm not sure if this is the golden age of satire, in that it's become super easy, or that the line has been blurred far too much.
He was one step away from pulling a Sarah Silverman.
(i.e., screaming "DOOOODIIEEEEEEE!" at the audience)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
He was one step away from pulling a Sarah Silverman.
(i.e., screaming "DOOOODIIEEEEEEE!" at the audience)

Hes giving us the most entertaining campaign of all fucking time. If he revealed that this was all some crazy satire/parody type thing I would believe it.

I thought we already agreed Hillary doesn't use the back door.

She pays people to poop for her. She's part of the 1%. Bernie, he doesn't even use toilet paper. That's millionaire and billionaire speak. Toilet paper is the paper of the oligarchy.

I think you mean among Republican and Republican leaning college graduates

Still college graduates. How in blazes does that man score BETTER amongst them? Does not compute.

Then again, i did go through a public postgrad where the teachers bragged about voting for a governor that slashed the fuck out of their salaries and pensions shortly after the election, so denial truly isn't etc etc

HylianTom

Banned
Just when it couldn't get any more surreal:

Donald Trump says of Hillary Clinton's 2008 primary race against Obama: "She got schlonged. She lost."

"Schlonged?"

Just when it couldn't get any more surreal:

Donald Trump says of Hillary Clinton's 2008 primary race against Obama: "She got schlonged. She lost."

"Schlonged?"
Trump is also a wordsmith like Palin, but lot less stupid. He also coined "bigly" as in "I'm beating everyone in polls bigly!"

I don't think anyone in their right mind doesn't think Bernie has a good chance of taking NH. He's basically a home town boi up in there. In fact, he should win commandingly.

That is an incredibly silly thing to say if you knew peoples views in the area. Bernie has qualities that people in NH like, but it has nothing to do with proximity, because most of the people in the NE hate those from neighboring states. I didn't vote for Romney because he was Governor of Mass, and I sure as shit wouldn't vote for Kelly Ayotte just because she's from my sister state. I was in Manchester in July and people legitimately loved Trump for president there--Vermont on the other side of the line thinks he's an absolute joke. They had huge Trump 2016 signs on main roads (the size of billboards) which they didn't have for any other candidate.

That is an incredibly silly thing to say if you knew peoples views in the area. Bernie has qualities that people in NH like, but it has nothing to do with proximity, because most of the people in the NE hate those from neighboring states. I didn't vote for Romney because he was Governor of Mass, and I sure as shit wouldn't vote for Kelly Ayotte just because she's from my sister state. I was in Manchester in July and people legitimately loved Trump for president there--Vermont on the other side of the line thinks he's an absolute joke. They had huge Trump 2016 signs on main roads (the size of billboards) which they didn't have for any other candidate.

Speaking of deep blue states with bat crazy republicans, so a new poll came out for Illinois and Trump is trouncing everyone in Cook and Lake counties, the two biggest counties in the state (Cook is where Chicagoland is located) by double digits. Heard it on local news, and the state Republican party leaders are expecting Illinois to be in play this election. Usually by the time Illinois primaries roll out, the presumptive nominee is all but crowned. But they said it's not going to be the case this cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom