• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piecake

One interesting consequences of the right-wing media bubble is their inability to craft media narratives that people who aren't in that bubble can believe in.

The email thing is a prime point. Instead of framing it as proof that Clinton is careless, lacks judgement and lies to cover her mistakes they call her a criminal and demand that she be thrown in jail.

That certainly plays well with the base, but just sounds a bit far-fetched to ridiculous to everyone else that they squander real and made-up scandals. That first one would be a powerful attack, but they are too trapped in their own bubble to make it. Instead, they overplay their hand to the point where its simply easy to dismiss everything as hyperbolic nonsense cooked up by the conservative media.

Paskil

I understand and agree with the decision not to recommend indictment for Hillary Clinton for the emails. I'm not a prosecutor, but I understand law and logic. It doesn't make me believe she is an awful human being any less. Today, however, the crime she committed is indisputable. The event is well documented with video, audio, and written transcript. There were hundreds of eyewitnesses to the crime. For thirty minutes, America was subjected to a grisly snuff film. Hillary Clinton is a dangerous, villainous, unhinged, demented "person" that must be immediately apprehended and locked away from any and all contact for the safety, and public security, of our great society. Hillary Clinton must face justice for the murder of Donald Trump.

The only good thing is that these people have set themselves up to breed as little as possible. The Alt-Right is like those genetically modified mosquitos designed to end the species through impotence.

I want to watch a show where they go on blind dates with real, living females.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I find it interesting that the GOP pundit is pushing the hardest against the Trump supporters
Many of the GOP pundits are hard anti trump. We're supporters of reasonable or not so reasonable candidates during he primaries.

Damn, that guy on Glenn Beck pulling the "do something about it" to Trump if he doesn't build a wall. Shit got dark real fast. These people are crazy.

Owzers

God, no. "First of all, we're bringing love" as the response to hillary's attack about trump and the alt right.

hahahhahaha there is no alt-right, i don't know what Steve said. November, November now i want out.

Whelp... NY Times and Washington Post just got a new story to go after.

Trump just said he settled the discrimination case and he didn't pay any money in the settlement...

Valhelm

contribute something
The only good thing is that these people have set themselves up to breed as little as possible. The Alt-Right is like those genetically modified mosquitos designed to end the species through impotence.

Nah I don't think that's true.

Alt-right guys include people who would never have had children otherwise, or attractive assholes who will marry other attractive assholes.

I just want to have the confidence that voters won't have the memory of a goldfish this year and not be so easily swayed by nice sounding "truthiness".

johnsmith

remember me
wog7rCU.jpg

https://twitter.com/rebeccagberg/status/768968410285748224
Bad_Dudes_vs_Dragon_Ninja_Arcade_02.png

Hillary Clinton on Morning Joe tomorrow.
..I know I was arguing earlier that Queen should be more public and giving more interviews and how that could do a lot of good... but, girl, please! Morning Joe? Have some standards and respect for yourself! Eww.

But seriously, in terms of what she says, I really hope that she keeps zeroing in on Bannon specifically and trying to force Trump into the very awkward position of having to fire his campaign CEO (which he won't want to do, especially so soon after he hired him to begin with) or else be connected with Breitbart in its entirety and hopefully get the press to really start putting pressure on Trump on that point (which obviously he also doesn't want, but as long as Bannon is still there...). Just nail that point home. DRAG HIM.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why the hell is Rudy Giuliani talking about the teapot dome scandal

Does he seriously think any of trump's supporters know what the teapot dome scandal is

Teggy

Did Fox cover Hillary's speech? I'm wondering if my parents will hear about it since that's all they watch. They read the Wall Street Journal so maybe they will read about it there?

Spoilers: Steve Bannon is a piece of shit (TW: Domestic violence).

Stephen K. Bannon, the new CEO of the Donald Trump campaign, was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness following an incident in early January 1996, though the case was ultimately dismissed, according to a police report and court documents.

The Santa Monica, Calif., police report says that Bannon’s then-wife claimed he pulled at her neck and wrist during an altercation over their finances, and an officer reported witnessing red marks on her neck and wrist to bolster her account. Bannon also reportedly smashed the phone when she tried to call the police.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/steve-bannon-domestic-violence-case-police-report-227432

Steve: Please stick a cactus up your asshole, you fucking piece of shit.

Aah, bless Hillary. Now I can tell people to go check out highlights of that speech when they ask what "alt-right" is instead of me saying the best I can explain it as is a combination of neo nazis and gamergate.
It is blowing my mind that the fucking blaze is hammering the GOP presidential nominee
The Blaze vs Breitbart is an epic media feud few have been able to witness since they're both part of the far right. Been going on for years. Breitbart is typically more conspiratorial and racist, where The Blaze is nationalistic and ideological.

Amazing: I'm watching Megyn Kelly (was just curious what FOX News was up to) and she has some lawyer and Trump supporter talking about the Clinton ad of Trump's white supremacist support.

His comment?

"This is just a diversion from a campaign that is just imploding."

He's talking about the Clinton campaign. The one behind the candidate beating the shit out of her opponent and tying him in historically red states.

I didn't think the projection could get worse. It has.

His comment?

"This is just a diversion from a campaign that is just imploding."

He's talking about the Clinton campaign. The one behind the candidate beating the shit out of her opponent and tying him in historically red states.

I didn't think the projection could get worse. It has.

Was his name HA Goodman?

Even Alex Jones is going after the "Bu-bu-bu-but, Robert Byrd!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXdT79LZgc

Robert Byrd had a 100% rating from the NAACP, how does it feel to be more racist than "Grand Wizard of KKK."

edit: I love how Alex Jones starts with "Well, 9/11, maybe it was done by Al-Qaeda, Hillary is a liar!"

And then he immediately says "Britain controlled the IRA, the Oklahoma City bombings were a false flag!"

fauxtrot

Banned
I just learned that hot sauce in your purse = bigotry.

I just realized the hot sauce is the smoking gun everyone's been looking for... she needs it because her tastebuds are as half-dead as the rest of her.

Please don't blame me if this ends up on Beitbart.

Teggy

So basically Bannon is going to wind up resigning because his domestic violence arrest is "a distraction" and Trump will get a get out of jail free card.

So basically Bannon is going to wind up resigning because his domestic violence arrest is "a distraction" and Trump will get a get out of jail free card.

Trump will hire Roger Ailes to replace him if he decides to replace Bannon.

But Trump doesn't give a fuck about dudes hurting women so he'll stick with Bannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom