• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

At this point they must have, but shit it's not a good look for him. Flipping back on immigration and no doubt tomorrow media will press him about all of this.

i think he confused legalization and citizenship, so the clean up will be about misspeaking.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Searched "Hillary Clinton" on YouTube to get to her channel and find today's speech. Her channel was the 12th result after primarily crazy conspiracy videos. Uh huh.

Joeytj

Banned
Chris Matthews is the fucking worst. Seriously.

Let me guess, he thinks Hillary was unfair to all those poor blue-collar workers that are "scared for their future" and not really racist?

She wasn't attacking them. This was about the fringiest of the fringiest among Trump's inner circle.

"Here lemme give you some context about myself."

"NO ANSWER MY QUESTION! I'm angry with you for some reason!"

Yeah time to get him out and put Joy Reid in this spot.

God, I love Joy Reid.

Let me guess, he thinks Hillary was unfair to all those poor blue-collar workers that are "scared for their future" and not really racist?

She wasn't attacking them. This was about the fringiest of the fringiest among Trump's inner circle.

He argued that both candidates are in the ditch, and he wants to know which one started it. And that what Trump and Hillary said are equal. His panel isn't having it. They're like "There is no way you can equate these things, because Trump ACTUALLY said these things."

HAHAHAHAHAA

The show's producers fact checked Chris Matthews.

This is the weirdest spin I've ever seen. She's saying Trump's own defense is false and affirming that he was being grossly offensive, and yet concluding all of the criticism of Trump's disgusting imitation is wrong. Wut.

Dan, Dan, Dan. This isn't difficult. He's not making fun of the disabled, or the retarded--he's merely implying that a specific disabled person is retarded, and therefore neither the disabled nor the retarded should take offense.

Colbert won.

CqvZjt7WYAAJroH.jpg

And....now Micheal Steele is saying it's enough after Andrew Weinstein explained what is going on with the alt-right. And Tweety got quiet because his ass got owned.

And in the span of 14 minutes, Tweety went from "This is both their fault" to "Trump started this in 2010" and he should be ashamed.

lol

Boke1879

He's a fucking idiot. He's trying to shift the meaning of bigotry because he knows that been an attack on him this whole election. No one is buying this shit Trump.

I really wonder if he's about to fly off the handle again. If the media picks up on this interview and the Clinton speech. He'll feel attacked again.

Ann Coulter is probably the worst person in the world. Coulter 2020 (TW: Ableism)

CqvOYNcWEAASamJ.jpg

I can't decide which is worse: that Ann Coulter uses the words "retarded" and "retard" with no inkling that it's offensive, or that she knows it's offensive and is using it deliberately. Are she and her ilk so anti-political correctness that they can't give up the word "retard"?

Trump was at 0% among AAs, now he's at 2%! He cold get 16%!

Brah, come the fuck on....

This AA Trump surrogate just said he knows Trump is right on Detroit because he lived there for 8 months.

lenovox1

I just don't believe her agent would let her take that big a paycut by going to network. CNN is the only group that could offer her competitive money and (somewhat)competitive eyeballs and a loyal daily audience. And let's be real, nobody at CNN really rivals her celebrity level. I could totally see Zucker making a hard pitch to her agent and publicist, moreso than just about anybody else.

Reading that article, her best option is just lobbying for O'Reilly to be removed (and eventually join TrumpTV anyway) and taking over his slot. But that'd require a huge culture change at Fox altogether first.

There's more money in network news, particularly for stars and more reach.

Remember, Michael Strahan received a $20 million deal with GMA.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21001667,00.html

Revolver

I hope Mark Burns can sleep at night

He's just awful. Now he's outraged about $15 minimum wage and how that's an insult to African Americans. I guess being told you live in poverty, have no jobs and your schools are terrible is a compliment.

Paskil

YOOOOO, UP IN THIS NEW THREAD. So I just got home and I was on blackout today. Did Hillary kill it in her speech? I'm about to go watch it if I can find it. I hope it's good.

nomster

Of course, the standard retard, I completely understand now. Sometimes, us crazy liberals get triggered by someone who isn't politically correct and it offends us. We know it's unreasonable but we can't help it. We love our safe spaces.
You never go standard retard, too easy to be confusing

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Were those some random people trying to protest during Hillary's speech? I couldn't tell what they were yelling.

Joeytj

Banned
God, I love Joy Reid.

He argued that both candidates are in the ditch, and he wants to know which one started it. And that what Trump and Hillary said are equal. His panel isn't having it. They're like "There is no way you can equate these things, because Trump ACTUALLY said these things."

HAHAHAHAHAA

The show's producers fact checked Chris Matthews.

What the fuck?! Has Matthews lost his mind? Because Trump said "she's a bigot", he thinks both are racist?

Dierce

The Clinton campaign should make an ad featuring orange turd's pivot and how he flip flopped in the span of a a few days. Turn it into 'how can you trust this unstable individual for president.' Finish it off with all the disgusting things he has said about minorities and the disabled.

Paskil

Holy hell, Hillary didn't catch charges for the emails or for killing Ben Ghazi, but she is definitely going down today for murdering Donald Trump. Only seven minutes and thirty seconds in and she is going in on him hard.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Holy hell, Hillary didn't catch charges for the emails or for killing Ben Ghazi, but she is definitely going down today for murdering Donald Trump. Only seven minutes and thirty seconds in and she is going in on him hard.
I'm about 17 minutes in and she is Vince Fostering the shit out of him. I love it.

Retro

Dunno why you guys even bother to comment on what a nasty piece of work Ann Coulter is, she's been saying shit like this since the 90s. She's a shit-stirring opportunist who will say anything to stay in the spotlight and sell shit, the professional version of the edgy kid who quotes Health Ledger's Joker on Facebook.

You can tell all of this because she's on the record saying women shouldn't have the right to vote; she doesn't want a seat at the table, she just wants to squat in the middle of it, take a huge dump and charge people $20 for nose plugs.

"It's okay, he was just making fun of the handicapped in general, not this specific handicapped person!"

Owzers

This Cooper interview with Trump is even more crazy than i thought from the snippet, and that's just the immigration part.

We're going to build a wall Anderson.

I was wrong about the misspeaking thing, it's quite clear Trump means no legalization unless they leave the country and come back legally. Well, as clear as anything Trump says that he doesn't mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom