• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggle

jxCEbR1.jpg
YAS!
XahqUa7.gif

Grief.exe

Even Alex Jones is going after the "Bu-bu-bu-but, Robert Byrd!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXdT79LZgc

Robert Byrd had a 100% rating from the NAACP, how does it feel to be more racist than "Grand Wizard of KKK."

edit: I love how Alex Jones starts with "Well, 9/11, maybe it was done by Al-Qaeda, Hillary is a liar!"

And then he immediately says "Britain controlled the IRA, the Oklahoma City bombings were a false flag!"

That's a lot of conspiracy theories.

Piecake

Good points in the article that the guy wrote

Still, Trump is the leader of the Republican Party. Branding him a racist is a fundamental threat to the viability of the party now and in the future.

You would expect the leaders and elected officials of the party to rally to his side, blast Clinton’s speech as a smear and demand an apology.

Instead, there has been silence.

But today, the most striking thing is not what Republicans are saying. It’s how many of them are staying silent.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-most-...eech-on-trump-s-racism-6cd03ef8e6d#.jxf8ipzg7

johnsmith

remember me
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8

Donald Trump, father of five children with three women, says black communities have "broken homes all over the place, at record levels."

User1608

Banned
They stopped being "the party of Lincoln" in 1964.

They stopped a real political party in 1994 and have been falling apart since then.
Yup. I'm not going to lie, I used to think Reagan was cool via pop culture references like in Back to the Future and so on. Learning the real truth was something else. It was only in the last 7 years did that happen, in regards to reading much more in depth about the passage of voting rights act and civil rights along with the southern strategy.

Have to credit lurking poligaf for educating me more too.

Teggy

Holy shit this guy is a moron. His response is always "I've never heard of that" and it's never believable.

ANDERSON COOPER (HOST): Are you embracing the Alt-Right movement?

DONALD TRUMP: I don't even know -- nobody even knows what it is. And she didn't know what it was. This is a term that was just given that -- frankly, there's no alt-right or alt-left. All I'm embracing is common sense.

COOPER: Well Steve Bannon did say Breitbart is sort of the voice of the alt-right movement.

TRUMP: I don't know what Steve said. All I can tell you -- I can only speak for myself.

Saudi Prince says he saved Trump twice from bankruptcy and calls him ungrateful and a bad person
Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal said he twice saved US presidential candidate Donald Trump from bankruptcy, describing him as a “bad and ungrateful person”.

In an interview with Turkey’s Hurriyet newspaper, the prince said he bought Trump’s hotels after they were acquired by the banks which demanded he repay his debts.

The yacht he used to come to Antalya, southwest of Turkey, is one he bought from Trump when he was threatened with bankruptcy.

Earlier, the Saudi prince called on Trump to immediately withdraw from the presidential race describing him as a disgrace to the Republican Party and America.

Teggy

Trump has three campaign offices in Israel and is opening a fourth. I was curious if Clinton had any but a search doesn't come up with anything.

Hillary has an election office in my town.

My Republican-controlled, conservative-as-all-hell, Obama-was-born-in-Kenya-and-is-a-Muslim, Democrats-can't-break-30-percent-in-elections-here town.

She is out for blood.

johnsmith

remember me
Trump has three campaign offices in Israel and is opening a fourth. I was curious if Clinton had any but a search doesn't come up with anything.

First of all. Why? Even if there's 200k Americans in Israel that's still a relatively insignificant amount when he doesn't even have that many offices in some swing states. And most of those would be from solid blue states except for Florida.

Second, I can't imagine Stormfront and the alt right would be happy to learn about that. Especially not after his immigration "softening."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom