• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1608

Banned
Watching this interview and it's really angering me. Trump is a fucking piece of shit.

Lol he's also so inconsistent.

Basically, "we'll see" in regards to AC asking about his immigration policy and legalization.

Now again on leave the country stuff. This dude can't fucking speak, holy shit.

User1608

Banned
Hey Trump, millions of us speak far better english than you do!

God this dude is so incoherent. The man sounded like he was going to implode.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Speech by Clinton was terrible. She was rude, she was combative, and most importantly, she had a private email server and is dying and founded isis. I expect kellyann Conway to rise in the polls.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
scottie nell hughes on CNN.

I get so many trump ads in this thread on mobile. Good lord.

User1608

Banned
Yeah, keep on using "illegals" lady, not racist and dehumanizing at all.

The good thing is Trump continues to provide ammo for always flip-flopping and being ridiculously inconsistent.

itschris

wog7rCU.jpg

https://twitter.com/rebeccagberg/status/768968410285748224

Mael

Where did you get that Trump interview?
then again after the Clinton speech I kinda like thinking that politicians know how to speak...

This AC interview is a fucking disaster.

Snippets of this being interspersed with Hilary's speech from today getting replayed side by side through tomorrow is going to make for a hell of a news cycle.

Slayven

This AC interview is a fucking disaster.

Snippets of this being interspersed with Hilary's speech from today getting replayed side by side through tomorrow is going to make for a hell of a news cycle.

Why did they think it was going to be a good idea? They know Cooper doesn't give a fuck

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Finally caught up. I read the excerpts from her speech, but hadn't seen it. The Olympics stuff didn't resonate with me much, but everything else was perfect. It was such a positive speech in the sense that she tried her best to be laser focused on Trump while providing an off ramp for sensible Republicans. It was as non partisan as an attack on a political opponent could be. Pitch perfect stuff.

The alt right being "cool" for some white guys because it has memes and Pepe is gonna be the way this generation becomes just as fucked on race as the last one.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
The alt right being "cool" for some white guys because it has memes and Pepe is gonna be the way this generation becomes just as fucked on race as the last one.
The only good thing is that these people have set themselves up to breed as little as possible. The Alt-Right is like those genetically modified mosquitos designed to end the species through impotence.

User1608

Banned
I'm getting sick and tired of these idiots bringing up Byrd. *Hot sauce? Now we've reached desperation.
The only good thing is that these people have set themselves up to breed as little as possible. The Alt-Right is like those genetically modified mosquitos designed to end the species through impotence.
mzeOX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom